• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design DH a Flag

c12095

Holy Shit!
Here's the color 'scheme' for the official DH Guild/Clan

Gold border
Red Cross
Black everything else

In general its red/black with gold highlights. [DH] or Disposable Heroes looks interesting c12905 but a bit too "Busy"

So something along these lines? Possible with the letters under the line instead of above. (Just using MC its easy to design with)
2011-09-22_195616.png

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
2copy4n.jpg

Something like this? Yet to do DH, or I can make the inner part of the iron cross black, or change the outside color to red, so I can put DH in Gold letters and not have overlap. I was thinking DH in with a small color border. like a slim silver one, with DH in gold.

Tell me if you like it, or what you would like changed

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I wish i knew what a balkencreuz was haha.

And of the Admins wanna say what they think of mine? Any changes they want made?

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Just threw this together real quick. I didn't draw the middle image. It is borrowed from our main forums.

This is definitely a work in progress, and by no means complete. But this is more what I'm shooting for. The background is too light, and the lettering isn't at all what I want. Gonna play with it some more. Feel free to edit.

I dunno though, I just don't like the feel of this.

DH FLAG.jpg

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Yeah, I don't like that at all. I'm thinking basing it off our original design would be best.

30188297.jpg