• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I was tricked :(
There was no butterfly.
I found butter.
I made a pancake, but forgot about it.
My house burned down.
I'm at the library.
I found a book on butterflies in the kids section.
Life is good.
Twiz, may I ask you to stop spamming the thread? It's ok a few times, but don't do any excessive spamming.

Unknown

Wood
I'm back.

Spunkiiez isn't the Craftlandia Admin. He was just a moderator of the server who has removed from staff to hide the suspection about them. Craftlandia owner is Ricardo (known as admn), and admin/director Dorgado, who seems to be his right hand.

As I said, they shut down servers who start to being a threat. You them can see this here:
http://www.minecraftbr.com/forum/Thread-CraftLandia-é-o-pior-server-do-BRASIL-DETALHES-NO-TÓPICO

"Craftlandia, the worst Brazil server."
Thats the largest brazillian site/forum of Minecraft. They don't support piracy and claim that they always get spammed/attacked by Craftlandia staff.

http://knightsofminecraft.blogspot.com.br/
KoM was an RPG server like HeroCraft. After people saw that there was a funny and diferent gamestyle on minecraft, many people started to play it. Result: They got attacked and shutted down by Craftlandia 4 times according to their blog and Minecraftbr community. KoM admin gave up.

Here are some quotes of these links

"I tried to do partnership with them (Craftlandia) but i realized the ethics lack of the server who acts like an organized gang."
"They took down KoM and recently bombard MCBR Sosaria"
MinecraftBR Forum admin

"I dont know what to do. However we try to find some security, the same X (hes talking about CL staff) guy can take down the server with incridible ease. Im talking with a host and we will see what we can do."
"I give up. Guess that i was just delaying it. Who was attacking KoM all this time isnt an idiot like others."
KoM Admin

Still searching for proofs.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Spunkiiez isn't the Craftlandia Admin. He was just a moderator of the server who has removed from staff to hide the suspection about them. Craftlandia owner is Ricardo (known as admn), and admin/director Dorgado, who seems to be his right hand.
Spunkiiez is supposedly the owner's brother. I remember seeing an IRC convo posted somewhere by Davros_ if I'm not mistaken.

Unknown

Wood
Spunkiiez is supposedly the owner's brother. I remember seeing an IRC convo posted somewhere by Davros_ if I'm not mistaken.

Thats probably right, i remembered to see something about admn's brother somewhere.

renanbr16

Wood
I'm from Brazil and I'm supporting to shut down CraftLandia FOREVER.
They were attacking only small servers. Now Ricardo (or Spunkiie) is over the limits, thinking they can shutdown a server like HeroCraft.

Sorry for my bad english ;P

#CraftLandiaSUCKS

Unknown

Wood
They were attacking only small servers. Now Ricardo (or Spunkiie) is over the limits, thinking they can shutdown a server like HeroCraft.

#CraftLandiaSUCKS

I'm here too trying to give some help as a brazillian player :)
I'm doing what i can looking for some proofs

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6

#CraftLandiaSUCKS
Your English is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.