• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm from Brazil and I'm supporting to shut down CraftLandia FOREVER.
They were attacking only small servers. Now Ricardo (or Spunkiie) is over the limits, thinking they can shutdown a server like HeroCraft.

Sorry for my bad english ;P

#CraftLandiaSUCKS

But Herocraft is a Big/Best Server ;)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Please don't think you have to donate - donations won't make this guy just go away UNLESS we get a lawyer hired and some US law-enforcement involved. That may be a waste of our resources considering the outcome of their previous attacks.
Nah, I've wanted to donate more for a while, and a little more money couldn't hurt right?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont know if it's just me, but the site seems a little laggy atm.... anyone else getting that?

mukrakiish

Stone
Yep, locked.

I have a new idea, how about a minecraft forum/planet minecraft walkout?
Sadly the staff probably couldn't care less...(as shown in their years of dedication). They look and sound the same as Bukkit, knowing (most) Bukkit staff...it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

It looks like the only positive developments so far, are from mollstam's tweets and Kainzo actually getting his attention via DDOS & the pirated files. :/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Refrain from posting threads about CraftLandia/Herocraft on MCForums - it will only get you banned.

Instead - change your signature to "Stand up against cyber-terrorism - herocraftonline.com" and just post on random topics (but still pertain to what the topic is about)

We will still get the message out.

mukrakiish

Stone
I haven't seen it posted anywhere so just as a FYI for everyone, the MinecraftforumBR is humming with activity about this and is enthusiastic about the battle Kainzo has put forth.

At least they are watching carefully and are keeping tabs.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Refrain from posting threads about CraftLandia/Herocraft on MCForums - it will only get you banned.

Instead - change your signature to "Stand up against cyber-terrorism - herocraftonline.com" and just post on random topics (but still pertain to what the topic is about)

Go kain for using my idea I had this morning :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter

Haha, great! More stuff to do when I have downtime at work, and any little thing to help bring attention to this makes me feel better. Gogo Operation: Signature-Dispersion!

I'm picking and choosing the largest threads to get the most views.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Guys, why not create a blog with all the current info on CraftLandia? With a COMMENTS section so people can actually have a VOICE! Post youtube videos, screenshots and other things. CraftLandia is clearly trying to defend itself, and failing badly.

We've had plenty of Brazilian MC users who KNOW that CraftLandia targets smaller servers. This has got to end! :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Please note, DDOS threats / etc have been deleted and will continue to be deleted.

If legal action does not work, I will wash my hands of this situation and the Minecraft community can do what they want. It's best to stay on the legal side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.