• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackmike

Legacy Supporter 5
What if they grief our server too? If they can do this imagine what else they'll do? Especially if we make it through this. They might get revenge. But hopefully nothing else will happen and we will get through this as a strong community.:)
I wouldn't be too worried about massive griefing. It's not their userbase that is upset, just one guy at the top. Unless we start retaliating; then we risk stirring the hive as they have upset us. That being said, I'd still be very careful with town permissions over the next few weeks.

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
This guy seems to be more like the average Joe script kiddy hanging on hacker forums.
I think he has found a tool somewhere to use against the bukkit server in specific and not your hardware.
Saw your logs on Spout.org

btw the Brazilians looks to be rioting.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This guy seems to be more like the average Joe script kiddy hanging on hacker forums.
I think he has found a tool somewhere to use against the bukkit server in specific and not your hardware.
Saw your logs on Spout.org

btw the Brazilians looks to be rioting.
Yep. I will be setting up a Brazilian Server for all Brazilian Refugees to play on.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
How do you get a beta key because I am desperate to try it ;)
You like have to go on the smite website and make an account. From there I think there's some ways to get a key. To find their website, search it up on google. I hope this helps!:) Sorry if it doesn't though
EDIT: I forgot to mention that when you do receive your key via email, you will also receive 3 other keys to give to other people. You can find those on the website under your account stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.