• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
What if they grief our server too? If they can do this imagine what else they'll do? Especially if we make it through this. They might get revenge. But hopefully nothing else will happen and we will get through this as a strong community.:)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What if they grief our server too? If they can do this imagine what else they'll do? Especially if we make it through this. They might get revenge. But hopefully nothing else will happen and we will get through this as a strong community.:)
Herocraft has existed for almost 2 years. We will make it through this. We are trying to take a stand and be the voice of the several servers that have been DDOS'd and have never seen justice. We are out for blood.

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Yah I think we'll get through this!:) I've seen so much support for us. Hopefully CraftLandia will be stopped and won't harm any other servers ever again. Sorry guys if my last post was a bit weird and negative. I shouldn't question our community.I'm truly sorry.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo best of luck to you. I have been reading this thread and I stand with the rest of the community in saying I'm not going anywhere because some no-life decided it would be hilarious to try and ruin our fun (Like that'll ever happen). I look forward to returning to the server (After my month-long break) once these shenanigans are over.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Update - still working on it, they're still going.

Our first priority is to raise awareness and try and get these guys shut down for good.
Our second priority is stabilizing our services, the website is fully protected now - he cannot touch it.

We are trying to avoid dropping extra cash and "forgetting" that this is happening - through configuration we may be able to fix this without need for extra services. An extra fixed cost of $200+ is pretty massive and if we can, we'll avoid it.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
SOUNDS GOOD HOMEBOY!​
Hopefully someone somewhere just... smites him. Lightning, land slide, sudden...er what do they have in Brazil, anteater stampede.​

Status
Not open for further replies.