• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
As of now, mc.herocraftonline.com connects you to the test server and you can only use default minecraft to connect to it.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Sad to hear they're DDOS'ing Kain's home as well...

Honestly this has gone on far too long, and it sickens me to see propaganda like the blog judged linked just now.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Sad to hear they're DDOS'ing Kain's home as well...

Honestly this has gone on far too long, and it sickens me to see propaganda like the blog judged linked just now.

Just a reminder guys I'm not defending CraftLandia but don't think this attack as Brazilians did it. Think of it as fucktards did it, cuz I would hate to see my country stained by this walking diarrhea that is Craftlandia.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
I Just had an sweet idea. I get on CraftLandia and start spying on them while this DDOS is on and I cna report back here. They wouldn't suspect of a brazilian.​
(my sexy evil mind is working!)​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Guys this was posted on the MC forums, you should see it. @Kainzo

Link removed by author

They're getting desperate. Going to post up all of our evidence on that site. Also going to show it to our Brazillian friends.

MixxiM

TNT
Just gonna stick this right herr... >.>
66YmC.png

Yeah. That's right. Their flaws are now more popular than the server themselves, go HC!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So he's attempting to denounce this by saying we're making it up and 'abusing' them? I guess if I was in his shoes I would see that as the only action/response.

Their reputation as being the server that DDOS's the competition is quickly catching up to them.

Here's the facts, I only state facts because I seek the truth.
  • Spunkiie (admin/owner of CraftLandia) admitted on the bukkit forums to DDOS'ing - this topic has been deleted/locked for HIS protection (Admins of Bukkit).
  • We have changed hosts. New hardware on a new host, our old host is mailing back the old hardware as we speak. We are still being attacked on the new hardware under the new DNS.
  • Any and all donations are used for the betterment of the server (Our last hardware was $3500ish) -
  • We have mitigated (successfully) the website, courtesy of Badhaddy's network team.
  • We're working on the main DNS' now, they are using a round-robin style attack, right now their current target is our 'new host' DNS.
  • This user in question that was harassing us has always been a loose cannon, this isn't the first time hes gone "off the chain" on forums / IRC. He's been network banned under 3-5 different names by Esper.net for harassment / evading network bans.
It's really a sad story. Someone has an ego the size of a planet and the IQ of an ant.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Woo! GO BadHaddy!
And keep up the good work, Kainzo 8)
They didn't pick on some defenseless server this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.