• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion CUSTOM MOBS NEED TO BE STOPPED

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Should we move diamond castle outside spawn, down the road a bit, creating a larger area/ surface to fight on where mind can't spawn? Would help a little with GY rushing

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Should we move diamond castle outside spawn, down the road a bit, creating a larger area/ surface to fight on where mind can't spawn? Would help a little with GY rushing
Could be an interesting addition to the North Road to contrast the Southern Dungeon

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
If Diamond castle was moved down a road further two things would happen, the GY rush would be lessened which is good and the Diamond Castle itself will have more room for a great build to be put in place. So I like.

On the topic of mobs, I do understand everyone's concern. I don't disagree just for the sake of disagreeing but I do stand by my points. I will however agree that Mythic mobs should not be spawning in daylight. I would even be okay with Pew's idea being implemented for the daylight hours of the minecraft day.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
If Diamond castle was moved down a road further two things would happen, the GY rush would be lessened which is good and the Diamond Castle itself will have more room for a great build to be put in place. So I like.

On the topic of mobs, I do understand everyone's concern. I don't disagree just for the sake of disagreeing but I do stand by my points. I will however agree that Mythic mobs should not be spawning in daylight. I would even be okay with Pew's idea being implemented for the daylight hours of the minecraft day.
I'll poke some configs tomorrow and see if we can make them either not spawn in day at all, or at least lower spawn rates in certain regions.
Any changes need to be okay'd by @xexorian or @Kainzo

I'm doing some config work this weekend anyway, so I'll just poke.