• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cube World... = herocube.net

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Feels like a lot like some MMORPG, wonder how many players will this hold in mutiplayer.
Fast pace and a hack and slash with witty graphics makes it adorable.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The game is not for sale, at the moment. I have been following it since June 2011 =P, can't wait to play it. Wollay(the only developer) said that he does not know how long until release, and has not said if he will finish the game or just get it to a certain point before releasing it. He has confirmed that you will need to buy it though, no free test or anything, but I can't wait to throw my money at him.

It will have a house customization of some sort but no digging or mining so it does not get considered even more of an MC clone than people already say because it has squares. There will be crafting of some sorts with monster loot and as you can see dual wielding. Skill tree system, scaling walls, rolling, dodging, npcs, dozens of biomes, cool shit.

If you want more info here is the blog, you can read all the past updates over the months and check out the boss fight videos and such, as well as plenty of pictures. http://wollay.blogspot.com/

As for Afritay's question about multiplayer support, he said that there is no limit currently and it would be up to how many people the host can support with their server/internet.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Awesome news =D I doubt it will be released for a long time though, he seems like the type of person to finish this completely before releasing it. I will keep checking his blog every morning however, lol.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh God...It's SO CUTE. I must have this.
Kain, another thing you might be interested in looking at is Castle Story. Different gameplay, similar style.

Axcess

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh God...It's SO CUTE. I must have this.
Kain, another thing you might be interested in looking at is Castle Story. Different gameplay, similar style.
Haha yeah I'm interested in Castle Story too. Here is a clip. I don't know much about its multiplayer capabilities though. Hopefully it's like that of Minecraft instead of creating matches.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
We're totally going to try and run a server too! I so want to play it haha

Can your servers handle all of the activity? =P

I wonder how difficult it would be to host it, I should check about having one for my server. I do not have anything on it anyway, just my domains and my IRC server

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Can your servers handle all of the activity? =P

I wonder how difficult it would be to host it, I should check about having one for my server. I do not have anything on it anyway, just my domains and my IRC server
Yes of course, we'll probably buy a new box to host this game specifically.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't waaaaiiiiiit. Still checking for updates every morning, and usually am rewarded with an update every few days. Everything seems to be coming along nicely, and the development has been moving really quickly since he finished the custom engine.