• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cube World... = herocube.net

bombboa

Coal
omg that looks epic I'm getting it when it is out then i will spread the Cube world Plague like I spread the Minecraft Plague

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Just looks to me like minecraft without the mine or the craft.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Just looks to me like minecraft without the mine or the craft.

Well there's a few key differences... this game isn't just square upon square of game world, but voxel based EVERYWHERE :D It's more detailed.
Also, you can craft in this game.
And there's classes, skills, LOADS OF WEAPONS, Specializations(?), Dungeons, level up (INFINITELY), upgrade your weapon (perhaps appearence if I get this right...) and more...
Though alike Minecraft you can/there is: Make parties, Host LAN worlds, infinite generating world, chatbox, and more...
Probably missed a lot.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Man it's like a adventure version of minecraft while minecraft is a sandbox free to build version of... minecraft

I'm loving it ^ ^ hope it comes out soon

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
INFINITE leveling range? I'm not sure I like that...

Hey, don't worry. wollay's done it in a very nice way... I'll quote it on here.
Cubeworld Page said:
Not only worlds are infinite, but so are you character's progression. This means players can theoretically level up infinitely and put infinitely many skill points into their skill trees. However, this doesn't mean that players can become infinitely powerful. The power of players, creatures, items and skills doesn't scale linearly or exponentially with the level, but it scales tangentially. So while levels can be between 1 and infinity, the corresponding power is between 1 and 100. A power of 100 can only be reached with an infinite level. In lower levels, power increments are more notable than in higher levels.
This system has two advantages: First, there's no level cap and the player never has the feeling of having reached the end of the game. Second, power cannot be infinite. For each land, the game generates creatures and dungeons evenly in all power ranges (1-100). That way the player can freely travel from land to land and can always be sure to find creatures and dungeons of his power.

Unrelated EDIT:
User from Picroma said:
according to a well known video game analyst their is a 75%chance of it being released within the next week and a 90 percent chance by the end of the month(June)
Unsure how trustworthy this is, but I'd love if this was true.
ALSO:
Kotaku Post said:
Cube World's alpha version is set to hit the PC "soon."
EDIT3: Also, according to sources I've seen, it also says "one to two weeks" before we'll get "demo"... dunno if demo is open alpha, or pre-open alpha :s