• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Couches Graphics Shop=-

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Yooo hit me up wit that Siggg mann. I want my name. Me with my skin and some dynamite if you need my skin or a screen of it I can give it in TS

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@NuclearCouch, I was wondering if you could make me a signature;
It would be my skin, basically standing in a room of gold blocks. To the right of my skin, it would say "ohai."
Thanks if you can make it, and if you need more details because of my crappy description, I'll be happy to give you them.
-Pew

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@NuclearCouch

Mind getting me a avatar of a Freeper in Mid-air against a treeper with the words "North Road 2012" in presidential font!

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
id like you to make me a signature with just black and red with a my towns name in paragon in it. plz and thank you

Pureblox

Wood
@NuclearCouch can you make me a signature with my IGN Pureblox? I would like it with Pikmin and captain olimar in it lol if you dont know them please google they are from a really old classic game :p

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright babe. I'll tell yo what I need mmkay?

I need the 4 path trainers around me The order is this, Gen (Healer), Visco (Warrior), Me, Dante (Rogue), Fenbar (Caster). I'd like them to use the skins on the wiki (The only female is Gen), and make the caster skin's eyes look... better. My Skin would be this, Underneath it would say OrangeAngel, then Quest Writer. See what you can do with that. This may be a bit much but hopefully you can do it.

If you do I will make a quest for you and never have it added in. Then maybe sell you my soul.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Nuclearcouch can you make me a sig with My name in like big Green letters with a Palm tree on the left on it?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you make me a signature? Some things I would like on it:

Enderman :)
Proctor
Tier 3 Donator
Mayor of Belegost.
Dwarven theme

BTW all of your signatures look amazing. :)

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey You are awesome at this :) Can i get a banner done for my guild Brotherhood Of Fire

Here are some things that could be in it:
Lava lake
Fire