• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conceptual Class - Terramancer

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Second Draft -
If you like the idea then please rate the post! If you have concerns, questions or comments please reply below!
"The land itself seemed to move with him, bending to his will as the most loyal of servants would to their lord. Even the ground beneath his feet seem to rise to meet him instead of his feet falling. - Visions of the Terramancer, Eldrylars

Terramancer
The next fighter class for the Heroes system?

The Terramancers are said to be born of the ground itself, making them the physical representation of the world's desire. They tend to be as hearty as the stone from which they were born and just as stubborn. Their strengths lay within their control over Zolaria as well as their stout bodies.

Basic Information:
Type: Warrior
Focus: Medium Range Combat
Base Equip Weight: 35.00
Weapon: Spade

Base Health: 625
Health Per Lvl: 4
Max Health: 885

Base Stamina: 1000

Base Mana: 550
Mana Per Lvl: 2.5
Max Mana: 712

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 5
Constitution: 2
Endurance: 0
Agility: 0
Intellect: 3
Wisdom: -5
Charisma: 5

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Skills:
Level: 1
ZolariasStrength -

Mana: 0 Stamina: 0 Cooldown: 0 Warmup: Passive Reagent: Passive
Description:
While standing on Zolarias soil the Terramancer gains a damage shield by infusing themselves with the essence of the very ground they stand on. Sand, dirt, gravel, snow and grass yield a 4% damage shield. Stone and cobblestone yield a 7% damage shield. Obsidian and all Ore blocks yield a 10% damage shield. The damage shield lingers for 10 seconds and does not absorb again until the duration is up. These effects are boosted by + .1 per Charisma point

Level: 5
Terraspear-

Mana: 100 Stamina: 100 Cooldown: 20 Warmup: 1s Reagent: None
Description:
Summons a magical spear that last for (180 + 4 per intellect point) seconds or until the item is no longer being held. Normal attacks using the Terraspear reach 3 blocks and do 30-54 depending on caster level. On hit Terrapear applies a slowness 1 effect for (1 + .03 per charisma point) seconds
Bash-
Mana: 0 Stamina: 325 Cooldown: 8 Warmup: None Reagent: None
Description:
You bash your target within 4 blocks for (25 +.75 strength points) of damage and interrupt and spells being cast.
Level: 10
Regenerate -

Mana: 150 Stamina: 150 Cooldown: 20 Warmup: 2 Reagent: None
Description:
You heal yourself for (10 + .5 per Charisma point.) per second for 10 seconds using the energy flows of the ground. Taking damage, moving or casting ends this effect.

Level: 15
Elavate –

Mana: 100 Stamina: 0 Cooldown: 30 Warmup: None Reagent: None
Description:
Once activated for the next 15 seconds each time the Terramancer jumps in the air a dirt block will appear under their feet exactly 1 block higher then he was when he jumped. Each time the Terramancer jumps this spell costs (35 - .5 per strength point) Stamina. This spell effects can be canceled by castings the spell again during it's duration.

Level: 20
Boulder –

Mana: 0 Stamina: 300 Cooldown: 45 Warmup: None Reagent: None
Description:
The Terramancer encases himself in stone and becomes a boulder crashing down on those below him doing a knockback equal to the distance fallen(maximum 12 blocks) and damage equal to (60 + 3 per strength point to a 5x5 area around the landing point. This effect only works with a fall of 4 blocks or greater.

Level 25
Steelspear -

Mana: 150 Stamina: 150 Cooldown: 30 Warmup: 1 Reagent: 4 Iron Ingots
Description:
Summons a magical spear that last for (180 + 4 per intellect point) seconds or until the item is no longer being held. This spear hits for (25 + .5 per strength point) damage and is armor piercing, ignoring all armor.

Level: 30
EarthShield -

Mana: 0 Stamina: 250 Cooldown: 30 Warmup: .5 Reagent: None
Description:
Create a shield of brown glass 3x2 in size in front of you blocking all incoming projectiles. This glass follows your movement for 6 seconds

Level: 35
Quake-

Mana: 0 Stamina: 250 Cooldown: 35 Warmup: .5 Reagent: None
Description:
The Terramancer causing the ground around him to quake throwing all players near him off balance interrupting spells being cast and silencing all players within 6 blocks of the caster for (1 + .05 per charisma point) seconds.

Level: 40
Petrify -

Mana: 0 Stamina: 100 + 50 per second channeled Cooldown: 60 Warmup: .5 Reagent: None
Description:
You encase an enemy in solid stone freezing them in place and suffocating them for (3 + .1 per strength point) seconds. Which players are petrified they are silenced. If the cast moves, casts or takes any damage while this spell is in effect, the effects will end. The effects will also end early if the caster runs out of stamina.

Level: 45
EarthenGrasp –

Mana: 200 Stamina: 250 Cooldown: 30 Warmup: 1 Reagent: Vines
Description:
You thrust your hands into the ground focusing your energies through Zolaria causing Vines to spring from the ground and grab ahold of you target stunning them. The effects of this spell last until either the cast moves, uses an ability or takes damage or when the target takes any damage. The spell will naturally end after 8 seconds

Level: 50
ObsidianSpear -

Mana: 250 Stamina: 200 Cooldown: 30 Warmup: None Reagent: 1 Obsidian
Description:
Summons a magical spear that last for (180 + 4 per intellect point) seconds or until the item is no longer being held. This spear hits for 35-45 damage depending on the casters level. Each time an enemy is hit with this spear they are effected with the weight of Zolaria, a curse that reduces all their stats by -1. The effect can stack up to 12 times for a total of -12 to all stats. The effect lasts for 5 + .3 per strength point) seconds and is refreshed each time the target is hit.

Level: 60
Absorbtion

Mana: 350 Stamina: 0 Cooldown: 70 Warmup: None Reagent: Redstone Block
Description:
The caster will absorb the next damage spell. The caster is then healed for one third of the spells damage. This spell lasts for 4 seconds, or until a spell is absorbed.

Level: 65
Energyoverload

Mana: 250 Stamina: 200 Cooldown: 300 Warmup: 5-20s Reagent: None
Description:
The caster fills themselves with the energies of Zolaria increasing all their stats by 5 for every 5 seconds of warmup time up to a maximum of 20. This effect lasts for (250 + 3 per strength point.) When the effect wears off the caster is effected by the draining effects of the overload and all stats are reduced by 50% of the original buff for 30 seconds.

Last edited:

Isaaclite

TNT
man.. i was going to post a suggestion of an earth bender kinda class.. but i guess ill just add on to this now, if i have any ideas.

I was thinking maybe u could call this class Geomancer? Not sure which one sounds better though

Oh and by the way, I LOVE the skill ideas u came up with

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
man.. i was going to post a suggestion of an earth bender kinda class.. but i guess ill just add on to this now, if i have any ideas.

I was thinking maybe u could call this class Geomancer? Not sure which one sounds better though

Oh and by the way, I LOVE the skill ideas u came up with

Thanks!
The classes I create are generally very powerful and placed directly into the current fold would be to much so, but that's the fun of it!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Zolaria = Adventure map.
Some of your lore skill tips are confusing me, are you suggesting that some moves only be usable "on the soil of Zolaria" ie in adventure map this class would be stronger than on RPG?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Zolaria = Adventure map.
Some of your lore skill tips are confusing me, are you suggesting that some moves only be usable "on the soil of Zolaria" ie in adventure map this class would be stronger than on RPG?

If the name of the Adventure map is Zolaria, then I will have to change them, but in Kainzos initial naming announcement, Zolaria was the name of the world that all maps reside.