• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community ran PvP tourney?

Should i try do a community ran PvP tourney?

• Yea, it would be cool.

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No, it will be a waste of time.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
After this week is over i am going on holiday in 2 weeks for a week so i will post the official thread on monday and then you will have 3 weeks to enter your teams and then after i get back i will set up times and places for the fights.

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
I also recommend BANNING enchanted armor, we don't want all of that Prot IV Shit since not everyone willing to compete can afford and I'm sure no one wants to be at a disadvantage, I call dibs on hosting the 2nd Community Based PvP Tournament

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Anyway to increase the prizes any money i make via ports to spawn will go into the prize fund. Also i will be using the money to buy rare items to add into the pot. (Starting from Monday)

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
UltimateOptics It has come to my attention that the people of Rangpur might be wanting more then one team to enter, who would decide on 5 we can choose, or will you allow multiple teams for us to enter.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Since when did they make prot/sharpness enchants apply? :confused:
If you honestly think about it with enchants it means they are from rich towns so technically the people who arnt rich still have a chance if there are not enchants giving them a fair chance.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
UltimateOptics It has come to my attention that the people of Rangpur might be wanting more then one team to enter, who would decide on 5 we can choose, or will you allow multiple teams for us to enter.
I would like to limit it to 1 team per town if possible so each town has a fair chance to win because they will all only have one chance each.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Since when did they make prot/sharpness enchants apply? :confused:
Its a rule we have made up to be noob friendly. It hasn't applied in an actual admin ran tourny but it may do here
Not sure about the rule yet since everyone is wanting enchants. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! :)

Guys do you want to be able to use enchants? :p

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Its a rule we have made up to be noob friendly. It hasn't applied in an actual admin ran tourny but it may do here
Not sure about the rule yet since everyone is wanting enchants. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! :)

Guys do you want to be able to use enchants? :p
AGSHDBSNFNSKFUXB you still didnt answerrrr

Hopefully you will understand this language instead: Since when did the admins/Kainzo make prot/sharpness enchantments actually work? As in earlier in the map sharp/prot had no effect.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
AGSHDBSNFNSKFUXB you still didnt answerrrr

Hopefully you will understand this language instead: Since when did the admins/Kainzo make prot/sharpness enchantments actually work? As in earlier in the map sharp/prot had no effect.
A few months back

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Its 1 per if I remember correctly. There are odd cases of it being more at times.