• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community ran PvP tourney?

Should i try do a community ran PvP tourney?

• Yea, it would be cool.

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No, it will be a waste of time.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Infact i way add back enchants and remove the 'no enchants' rule. It gives a more RPG feel preparing for the battle in there best gear like Dielan9999 said.

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Other than feather fall respiration and fire aspect(kinda) Idc about any other enchants

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Other than feather fall respiration and fire aspect(kinda) Idc about any other enchants
FA is a powerful enchantment which people need some way to protect themselves against. How are you able to determine the enchantments on people's swords and boots? They can put whatever they want on those items without anyone knowing.

It's either all or none, IMO.

They are not expensive to get, and it's part of the preparation process.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
And who's stopping them from bringing their own gear? It's impossible and unnesessary to police people in this manner.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Does your team have to be from your town? Or can you add in some non townies for kingdom members?

I want to make a team with townies and kingdom members.... as long as they wish to compete. northeaster345 Eldrylars LightningCape BrusLi44 =O You guys wanna compete with me? :D

I'll help and be one of the wizards to gtp teams in as well. UltimateOptics
With kingdom members should be ok but how many towns is it split up into?

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
I believe I would maybe like to support with an arena in EnderMyst. When will we need to have everything set up for?