• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cobbledumperton:Newbie Starting Town(PVE)

flippinhutt

Stone
IGN | flippinhutt
Age and Gender | 27 Male
Location and Time Zone | Lubbock, Tx Central +6
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I can if needed.
What type of experience do you want | I need to level and learn herocraft.
Tell us about yourself | Confident with normal minecraft. Redstone and i are best friends. I play actively to pass time between work shifts

IGN | BIgFeetBigSocks
Age and Gender | 15
Location and Time Zone | Australia (Australian Central Time Zone)
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I do not have teamspeak but i can get it
What type of experience do you want | i have played since the beta, i just need a home and a good start
Tell us about yourself | i play minecraft often but i also play other games or on other servers.

Ign:Beeeanmonkey
24, male
San Francisco, pacific central
No
And no
I'm looking for a more RP experience, similar to d&d. I've got a pretty crap computer, so minecraft is one of the very few games I can get this experience without having to actually play d&d.
I'm pretty used to mc, but not so much to the server. I'm looking for some guidance and some friends to create a party with. I'd like to explore the realms and face challenging adventures set in a minecraft experience.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ign:Beeeanmonkey
24, male
San Francisco, pacific central
No
And no
I'm looking for a more RP experience, similar to d&d. I've got a pretty crap computer, so minecraft is one of the very few games I can get this experience without having to actually play d&d.
I'm pretty used to mc, but not so much to the server. I'm looking for some guidance and some friends to create a party with. I'd like to explore the realms and face challenging adventures set in a minecraft experience.
Hey, since the regions were removed we don't have a town on the PVE map. I suggest applying for another. If you have any questions id be happy to answer them in game.

Timothy

TNT
IGN | godzilla890
Age and Gender | 13; Male
Location and Time Zone | East Coast US & Canada (-5:00 GMT)
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No; Yes
What type of experience do you want | "A full Herocraft tutorial. Every... Little... Thing..." kind of experience, and Leveling experience
Tell us about yourself | Nothing much. Homework, Games, School, Yup. Nothing.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | godzilla890
Age and Gender | 13; Male
Location and Time Zone | East Coast US & Canada (-5:00 GMT)
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No; Yes
What type of experience do you want | "A full Herocraft tutorial. Every... Little... Thing..." kind of experience, and Leveling experience
Tell us about yourself |
Nothing much. Homework, Games, School, Yup. Nothing.
Map is resetting tomorrow, so this town is not active, sorry :/