• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cobbledumperton:Newbie Starting Town(PVE)

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre
Age & Gender/ 12 And Male
Location & Time zone/ Puerto Rico, EST
Do You Have TeamSpeak and a mic/ Don't Have Either of those
What type of experience do you want/ I Want an experience enjoyable and friendly, since I am a newbie at this server, I want a great experience
Tell us about yourself/ I am a 12 year old kid who likes videogames & minecraft, I will be on during summer & weekends and maybe weekdays.

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre
What type of experience do you want/ I Want an experience enjoyable and friendly, since I am a newbie at this server, I want a great experience
Tell us about yourself/ I am a 12 year old kid who likes videogames & minecraft, I will be on during summer & weekends and maybe weekdays.

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN/ pitirre
Welcome, @pitirre!

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre

IGN |NikOSagTHallO
Age and Gender | 14 Male
Location and Time Zone | Germany +1:00
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes
What type of experience do you want | I want an experience where People are friendly and are willing to help People regarless of occupation.
Tell us about yourself | I like to Play Minecraft and Play it since 2 Years. I like Rpg Servers and hope this will be great ;)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |NikOSagTHallO
Age and Gender | 14 Male
Location and Time Zone | Germany +1:00
What type of experience do you want |
I want an experience where People are friendly and are willing to help People regarless of occupation.
Tell us about yourself | I like to Play Minecraft and Play it since 2 Years. I like Rpg Servers and hope this will be great ;)
Welcome to CobbleDumperTon, NikO. Check your inbox.

IGN |WildcatDude88
Age and Gender | 19 Male
Location and Time Zone | USA ET
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No and no.
What type of experience do you want |A smart, strong and easy experience for a noob like me to get familiar with the server.
Tell us about yourself |I'm a smart, kind nerd gamer and I'm horrible at PvP.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |WildcatDude88
Age and Gender | 19 Male
Location and Time Zone | USA ET
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic |No and no.
What type of experience do you want |A smart, strong and easy experience for a noob like me to get familiar with the server.
Tell us about yourself |I'm a smart, kind nerd gamer and I'm horrible at PvP.
Welcome, Wildcat! Check your inbox.

Citizen Introduction:
IGN | shadowforce768
Age and Gender | 16 Male
Location and Time Zone | Michigan, US Eastern Standard time
What type of experience do you want | Friendly and Safe
Tell us about yourself | I am a returning player after two years and am excited to see what the server has become. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha. I enjoy programming and soccer. In games I generally tend to do well with the ranger class. I usually play from around 5-8pm on weekdays and randomly on weekends(exceptions on large homework days).

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Citizen Introduction:
IGN | shadowforce768
Age and Gender | 16 Male
Location and Time Zone | Michigan, US Eastern Standard time
What type of experience do you want | Friendly and Safe
Tell us about yourself | I am a returning player after two years and am excited to see what the server has become. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha. I enjoy programming and soccer. In games I generally tend to do well with the ranger class. I usually play from around 5-8pm on weekdays and randomly on weekends(exceptions on large homework days).
Welcome shadowforce! Sorry for the late reply - I missed the thread flag. Check your inbox.

IGN | SomeRandomBoy
Age and Gender | Male, 15
Location and Time Zone | California, US Pacific Standard Time
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No, and no.
What type of experience do you want | To see a new way to play minecraft, outside the typical "Hunger Games".
Tell us about yourself | Currently a sophmore at High School and usually on past 4.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | SomeRandomBoy
Age and Gender | Male, 15
Location and Time Zone | California, US Pacific Standard Time
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No, and no.
What type of experience do you want | To see a new way to play minecraft, outside the typical "Hunger Games".
Tell us about yourself | Currently a sophmore at High School and usually on past 4.
Hiya, SomeRandom, welcome to CDT! Check your inbox, and join the chat channel to see who's online when you're around.

IGN | Heavencookie
Age and Gender | 12 and Female
Location and Time Zone | SF, UTC-08:00
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No I do not D:
What type of experience do you want | I want to have fun, be myself, and make friends c:
Tell us about yourself | My profile says im 14..im not, i was filling in the registration as fast as I could. I am 12, I love minecraft, my parents think i have no life, my profile picture is still the one I started out with even though i tried to change it, I'm completely new to the server and I hate school except for the fact that my bff is there with me c:

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
95U8q1x.png

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
IGN |Joeyjojo60
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |Ohio Eastern U.S.
Are you a Guide| Not being a guide doesn't mean you wont be accepted no
Any previous town management experience?/ YES
Any experience helping new players? |yes lots
Why do you want to help lead Haven?|
Why would Haven want you to lead? |
What is your play style? |urm. im a farmer guy i build big farms and farm them. and i make horsies :D i also like building but im not the best builder. im getting better
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? |yes
Tell us about yourself |ok im a funny guy. i am very humorous.been on the server nearly a year so i know the ropes. im a highschooler so i
dont have anything to do so i play minecraft. i dont like to play minecraft by myself so i need to join another town because my town died and im lonely :(

Referrals |-

Kusugari

Coal
Citizen Introduction:
IGN | Kusugari
Age and Gender | 19 M
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EDT GMT-4 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | No and yes
What type of experience do you want | I like a more casual sort of experience, maybe a bit of role play at some point, probably after I 'graduate' so I don't annoy everyone in the town.
Tell us about yourself | I aim to be a long-ranged fighter, probably a ranger or a caster. I've played minecraft for quite a while, and though I've played this game before I haven't played all too long nor have I actually gotten beyond lostsoul.

Citzien Application
IGN |
Lukanator2000
Age and Gender | 14, Male
Location and Time Zone | Neidenfels, Germany - GMT +2:00
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Yes, I do have a TS account and a mic, But i barely use it.
What type of experience do you want | I'd like to have a little help with starting on this server.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a 14 year old guy from Germany, who go to school, plays videogames and goes to school like everybody else. I am not so long on this server and need help with some stuff (How do I get to the town for instance :c )

I hope my english wasn't too bad.

jxnice

Dirt
IGN | jxnice
Age and Gender | 18
Location and Time Zone | Singapore, +8 GMT
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Nope
What type of experience do you want | I want to belong in a community in Minecraft
Tell us about yourself | Pretty shy at the start, but super talkative when i start to feel comfortable with people. Love building stuff and learning about redstone. Always willing to help anyone who needs it if it's within my capabilities!