• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cobbledumperton:Newbie Starting Town(PVE)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Mentor Application:
IGN | warriors4ever
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | East Coast US, EST

Are you a Guide| No
Any previous town management experience?| No
Any experience helping new players? | Yes
Why do you want to help lead Haven?| I like helping others. It makes me happy.
Why would Haven want you to lead? | They need someone to mine :3 lol I just like helping.
What is your play style? | Prepared
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? | No, and yes, but I could easily get TS

Tell us about yourself | I'm warriors4ever. I like music, and am good at understanding and getting along with people.
Referrals | WitchOnARampage, and RagingDragon5 Might remember me.
Welcome, warriors. Let the fun begin! Or, erm, continue!

jowy126

Dirt
IGN | Jowy126
Age and Gender | 13 and Male
Location and Time Zone | Michigan-EST
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Well I don't have teamspeak And my Mic Is On my Computer
What type of experience do you want | How to PVP and Strafe Like a God
Tell us about yourself | Well I am a 13Year old and I like Minecraft But I don't play it much as I use to but anyway I was just searching the internet since I had gotten banned 2 yrs ago On Dungeon realms and I luved that rpg server But I found this 1 and I think i can start anew Also I like to Pvp.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Jowy126
Age and Gender | 13 and Male
Location and Time Zone | Michigan-EST
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | Well I don't have teamspeak And my Mic Is On my Computer
What type of experience do you want | How to PVP and Strafe Like a God
Tell us about yourself | Well I am a 13Year old and I like Minecraft But I don't play it much as I use to but anyway I was just searching the internet since I had gotten banned 2 yrs ago On Dungeon realms and I luved that rpg server But I found this 1 and I think i can start anew Also I like to Pvp.
Accepted

IGN | Darkhunter578
Age and Gender | 16 female
Location and Time Zone | utah, Mountain time
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | no
What type of experience do you want |lostsouls
Tell us about yourself | im good at pvp and mob hunting, as long as equipped with good weapons, mostly a bow, sometimes a sword im usually on aroud 4-5pm everyday and if something comes up, maybe some days not at all.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Darkhunter578
Age and Gender | 16 female
Location and Time Zone | utah, Mountain time
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | no
What type of experience do you want |lostsouls
Tell us about yourself | im good at pvp and mob hunting, as long as equipped with good weapons, mostly a bow, sometimes a sword im usually on aroud 4-5pm everyday and if something comes up, maybe some days not at all.
Accepted, get with me in-game or @Irishman81 @WitchOnaRampage @carbash420 @RagingDragon5

rahlzel

TNT
Mentor Application:
IGN | rahlzel
Age | 31
Location and Time Zone | New England / EST
Are you a Guide| No
Any experience helping new players? | All the time.
Why do you want to help lead Haven?| For the moment, it looks like CobbleDumperton could use a hand. The player plots are full and I'm guessing you want to expand. I can help make that happen.
Why would Haven want you to lead? | Along with maturity, I have a born sense of perfectionism and a near-OCD attention to detail. My personality is based on organization and efficiency.
What is your play style? | This is a loaded question, but I'll try it: Logic. I don't just build a farm, I research the most logical and efficient way to do it first.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? | Both
Tell us about yourself | Some of you may remember me from the first iteration of Herocraft in LO (Legion of Oblivion). I recognize some of you :). I was the guy that built a big public blacksmith shop for everyone to use and kept it stocked with coal for smelting. I'd also repair all the tools and armor via a public chest for players to place items in. I spent hours digging out the huge underground living areas, storage, and farms beneath Oblivion and Paragon. I would also frequently troubleshoot redstone circuits with the Engineers and once or twice with Eldrylars.
Referrals | Eldrylars

By the way, the OP has a funny spelling error: "Being a Manger". Should be Manager, unless we're all training to carry baby Jesus.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Mentor Application:
IGN | rahlzel
Age | 31
Location and Time Zone | New England / EST
Are you a Guide| No
Any experience helping new players? | All the time.
Why do you want to help lead Haven?| For the moment, it looks like CobbleDumperton could use a hand. The player plots are full and I'm guessing you want to expand. I can help make that happen.
Why would Haven want you to lead? | Along with maturity, I have a born sense of perfectionism and a near-OCD attention to detail. My personality is based on organization and efficiency.
What is your play style? | This is a loaded question, but I'll try it: Logic. I don't just build a farm, I research the most logical and efficient way to do it first.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? | Both
Tell us about yourself | Some of you may remember me from the first iteration of Herocraft in LO (Legion of Oblivion). I recognize some of you :). I was the guy that built a big public blacksmith shop for everyone to use and kept it stocked with coal for smelting. I'd also repair all the tools and armor via a public chest for players to place items in. I spent hours digging out the huge underground living areas, storage, and farms beneath Oblivion and Paragon. I would also frequently troubleshoot redstone circuits with the Engineers and once or twice with Eldrylars.
Referrals | Eldrylars

By the way, the OP has a funny spelling error: "Being a Manger" (should be Manager).
Accepted. Get with Raging, Witchy, Whiteninja, carbash, or myself in game and we can get you set up.

gardara

Dirt
ign gardara
age gander 18 male
location and timezone texas central
the type of expirience i want a partial building parital adventuring experience
about me i love rpgs and i love minecraft ive been playing minecraft for two years and rpgs for 6
no i dont have teamspeak or a mic

RagingDragon5

Portal
ign gardara
age gander 18 male
location and timezone texas central
the type of expirience i want a partial building parital adventuring experience
about me i love rpgs and i love minecraft ive been playing minecraft for two years and rpgs for 6
no i dont have teamspeak or a mic

Welcome aboard

WeiWenn

Dirt
Age and Gender: 15 and Male
Location and Time Zone: Johor, Malaysia
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic: No

What type of experience do you want | An experience where I can have fun without any restrictions.
Tell us about yourself |I'm a student. I'm interested about video games and movies.

alan2003

TNT
Ign/alan2003
Age and Gender | Age 11 Gender Male

Location and Time Zone | North America,Ohio Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I have a mic but it broke and no, I do not have teamspeak
(Whiteninja said I dont need to do what type of experience do I want and the tell us about yourself)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Ign/alan2003
Age and Gender | Age 11 Gender Male
Location and Time Zone | North America,Ohio Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic | I have a mic but it broke and no, I do not have teamspeak
(Whiteninja said I dont need to do what type of experience do I want and the tell us about yourself)
Accepted

IGN / hughesy1234
Age and Gender / 15 and Male
Location and Time Zone / Victoria Australia
Do I have TeamSpeak and a mic / yes I have both but for the next few months the time I can talk on TS is not much but it is about every weekend
What type of Experience do I want / just a friendly and learning environment

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN / hughesy1234
Age and Gender / 15 and Male
Location and Time Zone / Victoria Australia
Do I have TeamSpeak and a mic / yes I have both but for the next few months the time I can talk on TS is not much but it is about every weekend
What type of Experience do I want / just a friendly and learning environment

Welcome, hughesy1234. Check your inbox.

IGN / Icecreamwizard
Age and Gender / 12 (Mature for age) and Male
Location and Time Zone / Farmington New York (United States of America)
I do have TeamSpeak and a 40$ mic can talk about every day after 5 pm
What type of Experience do I want / a hardcore (not literally) extensive training time want to master both crafts

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN / Icecreamwizard
Age and Gender / 12 (Mature for age) and Male
Location and Time Zone / Farmington New York (United States of America)
I do have TeamSpeak and a 40$ mic can talk about every day after 5 pm
What type of Experience do I want / a hardcore (not literally) extensive training time want to master both crafts
welcome aboard! check your inbox!

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre
Age & Gender/ 12 And Male
Location & Time zone/ Puerto Rico, EST
Do You Have TeamSpeak and a mic/ Don't Have Either of those
What type of experience do you want/ I Want an experience enjoyable and friendly, since I am a newbie at this server, I want a great experience
Tell us about yourself/ I am a 12 year old kid who likes videogames & minecraft, I will be on during summer & weekends and maybe weekdays.

pitirre

Dirt
IGN/ pitirre
Age & Gender/ 12 And Male
Location & Time zone/ Puerto Rico, EST
Do You Have TeamSpeak and a mic/ Don't Have Either of those
What type of experience do you want/ I Want an experience enjoyable and friendly, since I am a newbie at this server, I want a great experience
Tell us about yourself/ I am a 12 year old kid who likes videogames & minecraft, I will be on during summer & weekends and maybe weekdays.