• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
f9HF9.gif

I don't know if you are still accepting people c:

IGN: it's duco232

Do you have a mic?: yep, and it's working,but I'm a bit shy :p

Previous towns: mortem, before that atlantis.

Why should we accept you?: because I am a friendly player, I think I will fit well in your town, because I love snowball fights, and christmas. I also like to build, and I am not lazy, that means that I'll help out when I can, flatten, gather resources, things like that.

Referral: none, I just fell in love with your OP :p
f9HF9.gif
I hate people that dont talk in TS... Especially those foreign guys...

IGN: Knight0fChrist
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Previous towns: None
Why should we accept you?: I've been playing mc for over a year and am loving hc. I like to help out and love to build and would help with any projects before my own.
Referral: None (but got an awesome tour from Neotetro. I don't know if that counts).

Monhoji

Stone
IGN:Monhoji
Do you have a mic?:no, no i do not.
Previous towns:none.
Why should we accept you?:because I'm looking for a good neutral town to have fun in.
Referral: dils 1 was nice enough to give me an iron sword and some melons and said i should apply to this town.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Mon, get with Dils or Leeness next time you're on. And get a mic, if you can, it's more fun to talk on Teamspeak with the whole town.

Everyone else come talk to us in Teamspeak.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello XXXmasTo-...oh wait, this is my town ;p

I lol'd :rolleyes:

@Barnubus @Leeness I would like to join but you are a good town. Would this confict with me being in Los Bandidos? Our rule is if LB is attacking a member's town, that member can sit it out. If I would have to defend town against LB, then that's a problem. Please let me know :).

p.s. yes I am serious. I like a lot of people here.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I dont care about Lb attacking, they wouldnt be able to get in.
but as for you being allowed in the town, put up an application and I'll talk to Leeness.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: 5pyPig
Do you have a mic?: It is not a headset, but yes I do.
Previous towns: Canterlot, Oblivion (briefly) **guilds: Rise Against, Los Bandidos**
Why should we accept you?: I am friendly with some of your members. I won't bring drama bullshit into town. I am fairly active and plan on being so for the next 6 months at least. I am self sustainable and have my own plot in Dragongarde. Most important of all, I like to joke and have fun (Let's be honest, most people lie in this part and I refuse too). I am loyal to a fault.
Referral: Any of your members who have met me and thought I was a nice fella.

p.s. check out my snazzy christmas colors.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
._. dome is taking too long.. e_e

-_- @Leeness
I'm sorry, why can I only click the agree button once?
@Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness @Leeness