• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
There are some issues regarding what you done under ground. I'll talk with Leeness and we'll decide where we want to go from here.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
You mined down steps and mined out of regions allowing other users not on regions to enter our town if they found that tunnel.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Just ripping this out of the PMs:

Basements: 7 deep basement. Reasoning for 7 is so that you can have a ceiling/floor to edit. (so the floor/ceiling is included in this 7 block basement leaving a 5 block open area).

Height of plots: Please keep it atleast 3 blocks space away from the ceiling in the 100x100 room.

IGN: williamos98
Do you have a mic?: yes, and skype too! name:williamos98
Previous towns:none yet, but on every other server with towns and factions ive been in one!
Why should we accept you?: because im a legit pvper and builder. i like to build!
Referral:seems like a legit and epic town!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
New Townhall is WELL under-way.
lightshaft - You're THE BEST, the townhall looks AMAZING.

And thanks to everyone who helped, especially Symbolite who came to help even though it wasn't his town, and thanks ezmac cause I know you were working on other things.
But yeah, thanks everyone!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
WOO HOOO HOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

( jingley bells sound)

MERRRYY XXXMAS TOWN !!! HO HO HO !!!

( i hope you all get SAND as presents.. lol)