• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Not at all XD I have 6k, we need 40k. @KanJam49
I'm gonna start building on the test for things that we could make in our town.
@aceshooter11 - If you could replace the old map and stick WorldEdit in there that would be soooo super and you're the best ever and stuff!! 8)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Heard you guys might be making a big train? I would love to see that when it is done. :) I am glad to have provided you with about 11 stacks of rails. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh, I thought Zangofett was making one in your town, I may have just mistaken it when I was selling him rails.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
YUP, bahahah. Leeness has been working on it, only he knows how to fix it up, lol. If you wanna help, you could get with him, it would be so great!
@Leeness

Zangofett2

Legacy Supporter 4
My Choo-Choo wouldn't have been in theme anyway, I don't think Barn likes giant cobblestone structures :(. (No one likes cobblestone for that matter :D)

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Lolz. It's on my status. However to sum it up, it was the bikes fault for missing a nut on the wheel allowing it to fall off.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
WHAT! Isn't that the best way? just not on bikes. D:

I also got a free ride home by the cops. And then had my mates laugh at me. and then watched jackass. Fit the scene well. Good night really.

Only if you do not want something to gently cup

I am going to hell for this aren't I?