• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] ~ Wyntervale ~ {Good}

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
Wyntervale
OX1FoOp.jpg
Duke -> rahul4prez
SiC -> Mikeman97
TiC -> MikeyThePr0
FiC -> Amathos
Managers - mezular​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Info:
At the beginning of your life at Wyntervale you must stay at the apartments. You will be able to leave those apartments and be able to purchase a plot in the City when you have mastered one of the base classes (Warrior, Caster, Healer, Rogue). The plots in the City have many different prices. The 16x16 Plots are 150c, while the 32x32 Plots are 500c. If you have read this paragraph please put the word "Void" in the Keyword.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
In Game Name -​
Age & Time Zone -​
Referals -​
What towns were you in/why did you leave them-​
Link to Whitelist App-​
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale-​
How can you help out the town-​
What do you want from the town-​
What class & prof are you going to be-​
How many hours a day can you be on HC-​
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale-​
Tell us about yourself-​
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday-​
Keyword-​
Town Tax
Managers - 30c/week
Veterans - 25c/week
Citizens - 25c/week
Major Rules!
NEVER! STEAL FROM TOWN MEMBERS! WE ARE A GOOD TOWN DO NOT KILL NEWBS! INVITE EVERYONE TO OUR TOWN! ALWAYS HELP NEWBS! SEE SOMEONE THAT NEEDS HELP GIVE THEM SOME HELP! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS HELP WITH TOWN BUILDS! ALWAYS! THANKS!
Allies - SkyForge, Amegakure, CelestialCitadel, Demonswood, Isengard, Newerth, Camelot, Mineris
Enemies - Umbra, Emberhollow, Thornhollow, ANY OTHER RAIDER
BvrJ4Ae.jpg
☼ ORDER OF THE SUN ☼
AG46M7S.jpg
Please Thank Mezular for the Amazing Photographs.​

mittens321

Iron
In Game Name -mittens321
Age & Time Zone -15, almost 16 and east coast
Referals -none
What towns were you in/why did you leave them-paragon because my brother left it and the town was just getting boring and not much pvp.
Link to Whitelist App- I don't know how to do this
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale-because I need a town to join in to get started out
How can you help out the town-I love to pvp so I can help defend and help in team raids with the town
What do you want from the town-I need shelter and food and I want the town to do lots of pvp because that will make it fun :)
What class & prof are you going to be-im a pyromancer lvl 61 and engineer lvl 8
How many hours a day can you be on HC-once I join a town, prob about 4 hours or more
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- because Im a pretty ok pvp and I am training to get better
Tell us about yourself-my favorite thing to do is pvp and I just started playing after of 6 months of not playing HC
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday-pvp yes but build ok
Keyword-oaaaaaak and pvp

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name -mittens321
Age & Time Zone -15, almost 16 and east coast
Referals -none
What towns were you in/why did you leave them-paragon because my brother left it and the town was just getting boring and not much pvp.
Link to Whitelist App- I don't know how to do this
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale-because I need a town to join in to get started out
How can you help out the town-I love to pvp so I can help defend and help in team raids with the town
What do you want from the town-I need shelter and food and I want the town to do lots of pvp because that will make it fun :)
What class & prof are you going to be-im a pyromancer lvl 61 and engineer lvl 8
How many hours a day can you be on HC-once I join a town, prob about 4 hours or more
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- because Im a pretty ok pvp and I am training to get better
Tell us about yourself-my favorite thing to do is pvp and I just started playing after of 6 months of not playing HC
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday-pvp yes but build ok
Keyword-oaaaaaak and pvp

ACCEPTED

Mr_Apolo

Dirt
In Game Name -Mr_Apolo
Age & Time Zone -17 dont know how to put timezone but i can tell my country its Portugal Lisbon
Referals -none
What towns were you in/why did you leave them-I didnt join a town in this server cause im a bit new in the server
Link to Whitelist App-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aplication-for-herocraft.41215/#post-337406
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I want to join a town so i can help it grow more and morei would like to meet new people and town are a great way to do it
How can you help out the town- I will help people, I will help build the town and help it grow
What do you want from the town- A safe place to be and get exp and materials faster
What class & prof are you going to be- Caster and maybe Scribe
How many hours a day can you be on HC- From 2 weeks to 2 weeks 2 hours each
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- Well i can Build Medieval buildings and im mature polite and i rareli say swears
Tell us about yourself- Im a 17 years old boy who is facsinating about fantasy and RPG I love read and im a bit of smart im those people who dont like to fight but yes to stay in house and help the best way i can
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- Not much pvp But i will build everyday and try my best
Keyword-HCM8

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name -Mr_Apolo
Age & Time Zone -17 dont know how to put timezone but i can tell my country its Portugal Lisbon
Referals -none
What towns were you in/why did you leave them-I didnt join a town in this server cause im a bit new in the server
Link to Whitelist App-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aplication-for-herocraft.41215/#post-337406
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I want to join a town so i can help it grow more and morei would like to meet new people and town are a great way to do it
How can you help out the town- I will help people, I will help build the town and help it grow
What do you want from the town- A safe place to be and get exp and materials faster
What class & prof are you going to be- Caster and maybe Scribe
How many hours a day can you be on HC- From 2 weeks to 2 weeks 2 hours each
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- Well i can Build Medieval buildings and im mature polite and i rareli say swears
Tell us about yourself- Im a 17 years old boy who is facsinating about fantasy and RPG I love read and im a bit of smart im those people who dont like to fight but yes to stay in house and help the best way i can
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- Not much pvp But i will build everyday and try my best
Keyword-HCM8

Accepted

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
>Enemies list
>Mineris

Isn't Mineris another one of those OS sattelite towns like your own now? :confused:

Catella77

Stone
In Game Name -Catella77
Age & Time Zone - 46, Aust EST
Referals - nil
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- none so far
Link to Whitelist App- don't know how
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I wish to join a good town for fellowship
How can you help out the town- helpful and supportive
What do you want from the town- fellowship
What class & prof are you going to be- rogue, not sure bard or runeblade
How many hours a day can you be on HC- 1-2
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- helpful, will support the town
Tell us about yourself- mature, follow the rules, hard worker
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- I prefer not to pvp but will support others and like to build
Keyword- void

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Why am I an enemy? </3

As our Kingdom, Celestial Sanctuary gets underway, we will be reviewing our enemy lists. Rahul may not know who purchased Mineris or that it is now a good town and I haven't had a chance to speak with you regarding this yet Hydroking77, EtKEnn.

contact me in game or here to discuss this. Mineris used to be an evil town, so would of course be an enemy to a good kingdom.

Anyways, just woke up, sorry if I am rambling. :p

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name -Catella77
Age & Time Zone - 46, Aust EST
Referals - nil
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- none so far
Link to Whitelist App- don't know how
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I wish to join a good town for fellowship
How can you help out the town- helpful and supportive
What do you want from the town- fellowship
What class & prof are you going to be- rogue, not sure bard or runeblade
How many hours a day can you be on HC- 1-2
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- helpful, will support the town
Tell us about yourself- mature, follow the rules, hard worker
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- I prefer not to pvp but will support others and like to build
Keyword- void

Accepted, Please get with me or one of the other managers so they can invite you into town.