• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aplication for Herocraft

Mr_Apolo

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Mr_Apolo
Location and age: Portugal,Almada,17.
Previous Bans from other servers: None
How did you hear about Herocraft: Well I found it cause I was serching classes and RPGs Minecraft servers and this one poped out and i watched the trailer and saw the ratings and i thought to myself that i needed to try it out.
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes.
Have you subscrided to our Youtube channel ?: Actually, I didnt, but you now refer it so, I'm going to subsribe.
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA and ToS ? : Of course.
Special Key: HCM8
Reasons you should be accepted: I'm mature and polite, I dont cause great confusions and I almost don't say swears, I created a server myself with my friends, I love building medieval houses and castles and, I would like to have my own building place without being offended by others and I've read the rules and the wiki.

Thanks for wathcing this tread.
P.S.: Sorry for bad spelling because im portuguese.
P.P.S.: I didnt put screenshots of my constructions because everytime i finish a construction I delete that world.
Thanks again.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft In-game name: Mr_Apolo
Location and age: Portugal,Almada,17.
Previous Bans from other servers: None
How did you hear about Herocraft: Well I found it cause I was serching classes and RPGs Minecraft servers and this one poped out and i watched the trailer and saw the ratings and i thought to myself that i needed to try it out.
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes.
Have you subscrided to our Youtube channel ?: Actually, I didnt, but you now refer it so, I'm going to subsribe.
Do you agree to Herocraft EULA and ToS ? : Of course.
Special Key: HCM8
Reasons you should be accepted: I'm mature and polite, I dont cause great confusions and I almost don't say swears, I created a server myself with my friends, I love building medieval houses and castles and, I would like to have my own building place without being offended by others and I've read the rules and the wiki.

Thanks for wathcing this tread.
P.S.: Sorry for bad spelling because im portuguese.
P.P.S.: I didnt put screenshots of my constructions because everytime i finish a construction I delete that world.
Thanks again.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1372980306,1372980098][/DOUBLEPOST]You are now whitelisted