• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] ~ Wyntervale ~ {Good}

In Game Name - MasterfulDeath
Age & Time Zone - 14/EST
Referals -
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- None
Link to Whitelist App-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.41446/
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I'm looking for a town to live in and i just started so I would like to become better in the safety of your town.
How can you help out the town- I can gather resources and defend against raiders or attack others.
What do you want from the town- A safe place where I know where I won't be harassed.
What class & prof are you going to be- Samurai/Scribe Currently:Warrior/Crafter
How many hours a day can you be on HC- At least 1 and a half
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- I love these kind of servers and I want to be in a community where I want to help and be helped in return.
Tell us about yourself- I am 14. I love to play mine craft and I am the funny guy in the group.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- I am better at building but I can PvP more when I level up
Keyword- void

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name - MasterfulDeath
Age & Time Zone - 14/EST
Referals -
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- None
Link to Whitelist App-http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.41446/
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I'm looking for a town to live in and i just started so I would like to become better in the safety of your town.
How can you help out the town- I can gather resources and defend against raiders or attack others.
What do you want from the town- A safe place where I know where I won't be harassed.
What class & prof are you going to be- Samurai/Scribe Currently:Warrior/Crafter
How many hours a day can you be on HC- At least 1 and a half
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- I love these kind of servers and I want to be in a community where I want to help and be helped in return.
Tell us about yourself- I am 14. I love to play mine craft and I am the funny guy in the group.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- I am better at building but I can PvP more when I level up
Keyword- void

Accepted, get online with a manager or myself so we can invite you into town.

Thaiberian

Stone
In Game Name - Thaiberian
Age & Time Zone - 14 & PST (California)
Referrals - n/a
What towns were you in/why did you leave them - n/a
Link to Whitelist App - http://tinyurl.com/mcgdvvb
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale - I see that most of these towns require that players master their base classes, but I feel that joining a town will be key in mastering my class faster than all alone. I feel like teamwork is key hear, and after reading the information provided in the thread, it practically screams teamwork. The name and screenshots were also very appealing.
How can you help out the town - I plan on helping the town with building, gathering supplies (food, armor, etc.), helping out new players as I become more and more experienced, and possibly even helping to run the Town, should I ever reach that level.
What do you want from the town - I would like advice on how best to make my way down the path the every hero must journey, meaning I'll need advice regarding professions and classes.
What class & prof are you going to be - I am currently a Rogue, and I plan to become a Ranger. I think that my profession will be Alchemy, but that is subject to change.
How many hours a day can you be on HC - To me, it is very important that I balance HC and life, so I was thinking maybe a couple of hours. Of course, once school starts up, that'll be subject to change, but I'll do my best to be an active townsperson.
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale - I think that I can be very mature for my age, and that I follow instructions and learn well. I understand that I am going through the phase of ignorance and cluelessness that we all experience, but I feel that with the help of the Town, that will soon be in my past.
Tell us about yourself - I've been playing Minecraft for several years now, and I was a Moderator on one particular server that I will not name (so as not to advertise it). I stepped down because I felt that it was time I looked for a new server and new friends. As for my building style, I prefer to build small creations that utilize the most amount of space. Bigger can be better, but not always. When it comes to PvP, I prefer using bows and arrows and fighting strategies as opposed to running out into the thick of the battle just to spam my mouse and die a digital death. I also love the television show Adventure Time. And food. Food is great. I'm also a female Unicorn, by the way.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everyday - Sounds exciting! (That means yes, by the way. ;))
Keyword - Void

In Game Name - Dreamweaper02
Age & Time Zone - 15 Pacific time zone
Referals - Forgottenhalo
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- Just joined the server so i haven't been in any towns
Link to Whitelist App- http://tinyurl.com/ktpap7k Made it smaller for you
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I would like to join wyntervale because the town looks very nice on the inside. Also Forgottenhalo was very nice yesterday, he helped me train and mine so if the members are half of what he is then it will be a very nice stay for me.
How can you help out the town- I can help out the town by building, mining and i'm a pretty good pvper. I would also like to replace the dirt wall with something better so it better represents whats on the inside.
What do you want from the town- A safe place to stay with helpful members
What class & prof are you going to be- I'm currently a level seven caster and a level ten Crafter past that I don't really know what i'm going to be.
How many hours a day can you be on HC- On an average day I spend 8-10 hours gaming. While this is between various games I will stay on HC as long as it interests me.
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- You should accept me because I want to fix the dirt walls, and because I would be another member in your great town.
Tell us about yourself- I like minecraft and any other blockish game. This includes terraria, cubeworld and minecraft. I don't really know what else to put here. I'm Male and I can drive.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- Sounds like fun.
Keyword- Void

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
In Game Name - Thaiberian
Age & Time Zone - 14 & PST (California)
Referrals - n/a
What towns were you in/why did you leave them - n/a
Link to Whitelist App - http://tinyurl.com/mcgdvvb
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale - I see that most of these towns require that players master their base classes, but I feel that joining a town will be key in mastering my class faster than all alone. I feel like teamwork is key hear, and after reading the information provided in the thread, it practically screams teamwork. The name and screenshots were also very appealing.
How can you help out the town - I plan on helping the town with building, gathering supplies (food, armor, etc.), helping out new players as I become more and more experienced, and possibly even helping to run the Town, should I ever reach that level.
What do you want from the town - I would like advice on how best to make my way down the path the every hero must journey, meaning I'll need advice regarding professions and classes.
What class & prof are you going to be - I am currently a Rogue, and I plan to become a Ranger. I think that my profession will be Alchemy, but that is subject to change.
How many hours a day can you be on HC - To me, it is very important that I balance HC and life, so I was thinking maybe a couple of hours. Of course, once school starts up, that'll be subject to change, but I'll do my best to be an active townsperson.
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale - I think that I can be very mature for my age, and that I follow instructions and learn well. I understand that I am going through the phase of ignorance and cluelessness that we all experience, but I feel that with the help of the Town, that will soon be in my past.
Tell us about yourself - I've been playing Minecraft for several years now, and I was a Moderator on one particular server that I will not name (so as not to advertise it). I stepped down because I felt that it was time I looked for a new server and new friends. As for my building style, I prefer to build small creations that utilize the most amount of space. Bigger can be better, but not always. When it comes to PvP, I prefer using bows and arrows and fighting strategies as opposed to running out into the thick of the battle just to spam my mouse and die a digital death. I also love the television show Adventure Time. And food. Food is great. I'm also a female Unicorn, by the way.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everyday - Sounds exciting! (That means yes, by the way. ;))
Keyword - Void
I love it, I will invite u once we are both on and it is always adventure time!

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
In Game Name - Dreamweaper02
Age & Time Zone - 15 Pacific time zone
Referals - Forgottenhalo
What towns were you in/why did you leave them- Just joined the server so i haven't been in any towns
Link to Whitelist App- http://tinyurl.com/ktpap7k Made it smaller for you
Why do you wish to join Wyntervale- I would like to join wyntervale because the town looks very nice on the inside. Also Forgottenhalo was very nice yesterday, he helped me train and mine so if the members are half of what he is then it will be a very nice stay for me.
How can you help out the town- I can help out the town by building, mining and i'm a pretty good pvper. I would also like to replace the dirt wall with something better so it better represents whats on the inside.
What do you want from the town- A safe place to stay with helpful members
What class & prof are you going to be- I'm currently a level seven caster and a level ten Crafter past that I don't really know what i'm going to be.
How many hours a day can you be on HC- On an average day I spend 8-10 hours gaming. While this is between various games I will stay on HC as long as it interests me.
Why should we accept you in Wyntervale- You should accept me because I want to fix the dirt walls, and because I would be another member in your great town.
Tell us about yourself- I like minecraft and any other blockish game. This includes terraria, cubeworld and minecraft. I don't really know what else to put here. I'm Male and I can drive.
Are you ready to PVP everyday and build everday- Sounds like fun.
Keyword- Void

Im going to become mayor soon, my first project is fixing those walls and i would love more help. I will add you in once we r both on!