• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Sycamorium Gravkoc {44} (Super good)

Graink

Portal
sgbanner.png

Our Mission: We command all the bitchez. Make sure to assert our dominance to those who question it. Additionally, ensure any and all projects are slowed to a halt.

FEEL FREE TO STOP ON BY! WE LOVE WELCOMING NEW FACES TO SYCAMORIUM GRACKOC!

-1900 , 800 !

Rules :
-Don't steal from town members or plots.
-Don't be a shitbag.
-Kill everyone (Occasionally town members).
-Be a bro.
-Defend the town and make your best attempt to help it grow and over all prevail against any enemy.
-Ask before building anything. It will most definitely be ripped down if it's ugly.
-Council makes all decisions. Voting system - majority rules.
Housing rules :
-Send Graink pictures of a house before building anywhere on the town regions.
-Wait for Graink to approve it, then you may be assigned a building plot.
-All plots are free.
-If you wish to claim an all ready built town house, just put a sign up with your name on it.
-Make sure to cover your chests, and if you make an iron LWC door, please add Graink and BPOtacon to it so we can monitor your house. (You can add whoever else to your lwc door, just please add us so we can make sure your house looks nice inside.
-Do not leave open holes from your house into the under city; players can jump down there and get into our town from them.
-Your basement will be premade to make sure they're at maximum security.

Tasks :
-Upgrade to city, then maybe capital.
-Finish the town landscape and build plots.
-Initiate recruits (Recruitment phase is a tough one, you might not pass even if you're put through testing).
-If you're reading this you probably don't need to know the tasks.

Hierarchy :
Mayor : Graink
SiC : BPOtacon
Banker : Graink
Council : Malmenca, BPOtacon, Hollowsith, Hanpeter77, Weewoo1337, Graink, Heylookitskyle.

Members :
1.Malmenca
2.Graink
3.Melnick13
4.Hollowsith
5.Zihara
6.Azsuren
7.BPOtacon
8.Hanpeter77
9.Heylookitskyle
10.GraRona
11.Krangite
12.Klrocks0
13.Leweston
14.PMStewart
15.VPLogix
16.Manf0x
17.Matthew_Quinn_
18.Lol94
19.Pagrus
20.Tom_The_Gnome
21.MaskedHollow
22.Zecracker
23.applepie2112
24.weirdjunk
25.Diffuse
26.Padag
27.Levwroth
28. timbits902
29.Nutreo123
30.Kahzo
31.fangoffirexd
32.itzmak
33.Chaselovespandas
34.dsmyth1915
35. GarryTheGazelle
36.Bloodhound645
37.turkaderk
38.gongozebra
39.Painful24
40.Archstello
41.DeRpVaDeR_
42.Sniped105
43.FrozenAshes_
44.Standman7227

Application : *(Optional)
In game name;
Age;
Timezone;
*Referrals(If any):
How active are you?;
Class and levels?;
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?;
*Do you have good map anus?;

Town Taxes :
Week of 09/07/122012-07-09_13.09.25.png
Week of 16/07/122012-07-19_22.56.00.png

Graink

Portal
I'd very much like this to be moved into the official townships please. It's been here a while, and it's an official town. I was handed mayor from Malmenca but no one with privileges has been active enough to help me out. I've made several petitions and I've posted on our previous town thread.

@Kainzo @Brutalacerate @Xanipher @bearcat99

I'm still being questioned about being the mayor to the point where people are trying to convince my friends other wise, and it's rather annoying. Also, my petition was closed about the transfer of mayor privileges with the township plugin. Because Jorict was the original owner and he forgot the hand it down to Malmenca when he gave it up, Malmenca can not promote me to the owner because he's still only a manager. This is also rather annoying, cause I can't clean up the members list in game, or invite new members.

Graink

Portal
Oh, well as long as someone's acknowledged my thread and is working on it I'm fine :p I just wasn't sure if it was being ignored or not since no one replied to my last post. Apart from Holyrane...

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name; MaskedHollow
Age; 13
Timezone; AST
How active are you?; All day everyday, everyday all day
Class and levels?; Thief, level 58 (soon to be 60)
Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); My laptop with all the buildings iv'e made broke, so I don't have any pictures at the minute
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I can build somewhat good, but I would mainly fend off the raiders and just basically do the tasks you ask me.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Hellz yeah.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Could you please make a town charter AND have a town tax section thing, not the citizen tax but the tax you pay to the server. Make sure you provide a screenshot or some sort of proof of payment. Taxes to be payed to lastivity or an admin.

Also- Please have 1 town banker for your town. You may only have 1.

Graink

Portal
Could you please make a town charter AND have a town tax section thing, not the citizen tax but the tax you pay to the server. Make sure you provide a screenshot or some sort of proof of payment. Taxes to be payed to lastivity or an admin.

Also- Please have 1 town banker for your town. You may only have 1.

Today is the first day for taxes, and if you read properly and fully through the whole post you would have noticed the "Town Taxes :" In red at the bottom of the page. They will be paid today and a screenshot will be provided.

The town banker is still being voted for.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, okay, the taxes part was mostly just a reminder since you are a pretty new town. I believe it is required to have a charter for your town though which I have not seen when I town who any of your members who are online. I just say this so there isn't any confusion or issues in the future. Thanks. :)

Graink

Portal
The town is currently called America still, because we haven't gotten an admin to change it for us. We were actually the second hamlet and the "first town" on this server. We've just had a renaming and new management. Because the town owner is the old owner, and is inactive/no longer on the region, we've been petitioning and trying to contact admins to get them to help us change the name and leadership over to me so I can continue to invite new members and remove the old inactive ones.

Zecracker

Stone
In game name; Zecracker
Age; 18
Timezone; London
How active are you?; Im a geek, simple enough.
Class and levels?; Ranger 28
Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Raider, redstone mechanic.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Nah.
*Do you have good map anus?; Got a good anus, dont know about a map anus though.

weirdjunk

Gold
In game name; weirdjunk
Age; 17
Timezone; Pacific
How active are you?; VERY.
Class and levels?; LEVEL 2 HEALER!!!!!!! (LOL)
Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); .....
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Be the town HO. Naw jk, I'm a well-rounded guy.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Fsho.
*Do you have good map anus?; Best LoL player here.

Applepie

Iron
In game name: applepie2112
Timezone: Eastern
Class and Levels?: Caster level 17 ( n)
Show some art work:
What kind of job would you be interested in around town ?: Raider, pretty much anything else.
*Do you have good map anus?: Better LoL player than the guy above.