• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Rangpur [17] ~ [Evil][TCK]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Uh... well we can't really afford a forth, and we need as many members as we can get to join the first three.

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
i just noticed, that if i try and use the whole 25 blocks of basement space im allowed, i hit the massive pit under the town before i hit 25, about 5 blocks short lol

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Rofl I know I did. I said you're supposed to, as in it was my mistake to put 25. Sorry babe, my bad. I've been telling everyone 20, you're the only one who actually read the rules <3

Name(in game name): Standman7227
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: I am currently 17 turning 18 in January
Are you a talented builder?: Not at all, and if allowed into the town I would rather just have a small chest room rather than a plot for a house. I am mostly applying for pvp purposes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: From what I've read you don't have any, but if you get any then yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Of course
Path?: I'm currently a 50 rogue having mastered caster and healer; still deciding on my spec
Any additional info?: I have recently left atlas due to its inactivity and the fact that none of the members pvp anymore. Currently looking for a good town that pvps a lot and doesn't have a ton of alliances to remember (big issue with atlas and the south in general).
Referral?: Not a real referral but hanpeter77 suggested I make an app when i posted in /ch re
Sorry if it looks messy :(

Darkdragon

Stone
Hey, I'm the guy letting you take the glowstone from the underground area. Is there any possibility of non-aggression at least while me and my brother build? I suppose you could say we've paid our dues for it. I'm not asking for you guys to stay away, just to let me and Lord_Zack build and dig in peace.

Thanks, -Darkdragon274

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
whats this mrfreaker i can decorate things but well i'm not to build anywhere within 25 miles of an occupied structure due to well explosive reasons......but im good at other stuff:cool:

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey, I'm the guy letting you take the glowstone from the underground area. Is there any possibility of non-aggression at least while me and my brother build? I suppose you could say we've paid our dues for it. I'm not asking for you guys to stay away, just to let me and Lord_Zack build and dig in peace.

Thanks, -Darkdragon274
is this the guy who built that cobblestone thing between rangpur and jerico?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Nah, he's some guy Dmil went in and killed a few times. Got some pumpkins off him and such.
We'll try to leave him alone.