• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Rangpur [17] ~ [Evil][TCK]

I didn't read it, tbh. Dmil said you should be aloud to join, plus I know you from the other....thing... I dunno. Welcome aboard, little boy.

Side note: So fucking hungover, Im going to sleep soon. Noobs.

And that's why drinking is bad, Noobie

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm, anyone not on the Citizen list that should be? I keep forgetting who is joining.... Someone send me a message, or post here, if I'm missing anyone. Ye.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Sadly, no. I'm 13
Are you a talented builder?: Why yes, yes I am.
Do you have a working mic?: I do not have a working mic, but I'll get one if needed to.
You read and understand our rules?: I have carfully read all of your rules.
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Of coarse, best server ever!
Path?: Warrior, almost specing. About a week or two.
Any additional info?: If I get accepted, I would like to donate about 15 or so diamonds.
Referral?: Sadly, no one

jadow1

Stone

Name(in game name): jadow1
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes, i am 21
Are you a talented builder?: Yes, I am a pretty talented builder and have a good imagination to create a nice looking house.
Do you have a working mic?: I do, right now I am in Dmils TS channel
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhere to our treaties and pacts?: Of course I will.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: I do and I have been on it for a long time
Path?: I am a Ranger lvl 50. My main goal in HC now is to be good at pvp
Any additional info?: I will contribute as much as possible to the town and try to help out others inside the town,
Referral?: Dmil23 and Malawolf

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
*Punches Weewoo in the face* NOT A BULLY, KEEP DIGGING SLAVE! Need my town dug out so I can make my house 8)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
CITYYYYYYY

city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city city