• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

paladin1us

Wood
Application
IGN: paladin1us
Time zone: ET
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter) Disciple/alchemist
How long have you been on HC: May 11
Why do you want to join: I NEED a town. cause right now im kinda being a hobo wondering around.
Will you help with town projects: yep as long as im not in MA, im more then willing to help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community pvp, potions in a couple of levels and healing if you need.
What towns have you been in?: lorien
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i didnt leave i was trolling on Teamspeak and i got kicked.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i understand completely
Tell us about yourself: im paladin1us i like to pvp not in jungles though because i lag. i like to raid and i like to make potions.
Referrals: jmandudeguy

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Why do you want to join: I NEED a town. cause right now im kinda being a hobo wondering around.
Will you help with town projects: yep as long as im not in MA, im more then willing to help with projects
What can you give to us, as a community pvp, potions in a couple of levels and healing if you need.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i didnt leave i was trolling on Teamspeak and i got kicked.
Tell us about yourself: im paladin1us i like to pvp not in jungles though because i lag. i like to raid and i like to make potions.
Alright, I'll accept you for now. Try to keep the trolling here to a minimum.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
Trust me, troll once in oblivion, and we'll kick you into solitude~

Love dem puns.

Kilshox

Wood
IGN:Gamer539
Time zone: EsT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rouge level 28 going to specialize to ranger or Theif
How long have you been on HC: a pretty long time
Why do you want to join:i want to join this Town for two reasons.
Will you help with town projects:Sure, i'd Love to.i'm a very good builder as well so yeah that'd be fun
What can you give to us, as a community:Building ,Raising Income of Money,Traps,Pvp Raids, and Much more
What towns have you been in?None,
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i Do.
Tell us about yourself:i'm pretty chill, i love have fun, i try to be the best there is to be around and yeah i dont wanna get to personal but thats mostly what i could tell you
Referrals:Jmandudeguy(my friend that wanted me to join with him

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:Gamer539
Time zone: EsT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rouge level 28 going to specialize to ranger or Theif
How long have you been on HC: a pretty long time
Why do you want to join:i want to join this Town for two reasons.
Will you help with town projects:Sure, i'd Love to.i'm a very good builder as well so yeah that'd be fun
What can you give to us, as a community:Building ,Raising Income of Money,Traps,Pvp Raids, and Much more
What towns have you been in?None,
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i Do.
Tell us about yourself:i'm pretty chill, i love have fun, i try to be the best there is to be around and yeah i dont wanna get to personal but thats mostly what i could tell you
Referrals:Jmandudeguy(my friend that wanted me to join with him
Sounds good to me. See me in game to get set up.

bchelm1128

Wood
Application
IGN:bchelm1128
Time zone: Chicago Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I belong to the Rogue class, just a little confusing cause im a n00b to the server
How long have you been on HC: well this is my first day on HC but im looking for a town
Why do you want to join: I Wish to join a town to protect and share builds with
Will you help with town projects: yes definelty just tell me what to do and ill do it
What can you give to us, as a community: I can share my style of game playing with you guys and spread ideas to improve stuff
What towns have you been in? Zero, Zip Zilch
Why did you leave them (if applicable): never been in one
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree to all and will respect all the rules
Tell us about yourself: Im 13 i love minecraft been playing it since i think 1.8 something and been playing servers since November 2011, im also a lax player, if u play multiplayer on ps3 my name is mjricu
Referrals: leftovers5 in a way

p.s. can post more if u want me to im just kinda in a hurry making this post

Thx,
bchelm1128

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:bchelm1128
Time zone: Chicago Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I belong to the Rogue class, just a little confusing cause im a n00b to the server
How long have you been on HC: well this is my first day on HC but im looking for a town
Why do you want to join: I Wish to join a town to protect and share builds with
Will you help with town projects: yes definelty just tell me what to do and ill do it
What can you give to us, as a community: I can share my style of game playing with you guys and spread ideas to improve stuff
What towns have you been in? Zero, Zip Zilch
Why did you leave them (if applicable): never been in one
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i agree to all and will respect all the rules
Tell us about yourself: Im 13 i love minecraft been playing it since i think 1.8 something and been playing servers since November 2011, im also a lax player, if u play multiplayer on ps3 my name is mjricu
Referrals: leftovers5 in a way

p.s. can post more if u want me to im just kinda in a hurry making this post

Thx,
bchelm1128
I'd like to see some grammar improvement + some more fleshing out/adding stuff to your app. Considering you're two years under the limit, an outstanding app would be necessary to get in Oblivion.

Application
IGN: IColdTurkey2
Time zone: I am in the Central Time Zone.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a level 11 warrior and level 9 crafter. Yes, I am a noob, I've realized.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on about a week.
Why do you want to join: Leftovers has killed me about ten times and then I realized I am better off in a safe place like this town.
Will you help with town projects: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring good ideas for future architecture and I can also bring my dedication to the community.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do.
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for a little over a year. I love this new server and I plan on staying on it for a while.
Referrals:
Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: IColdTurkey2
Time zone: I am in the Central Time Zone.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a level 11 warrior and level 9 crafter. Yes, I am a noob, I've realized.
How long have you been on HC: I have been on about a week.
Why do you want to join: Leftovers has killed me about ten times and then I realized I am better off in a safe place like this town.
Will you help with town projects: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring good ideas for future architecture and I can also bring my dedication to the community.
What towns have you been in? None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do.
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for a little over a year. I love this new server and I plan on staying on it for a while.
Referrals:
Leftovers5
Accepted. See me in game.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I think I need to go MIA for a few days so things simmer down on the server. Some crazy shit happened today. I'll be active on the forums, if you want to know what happened, pm me or ask a Legion member that was on at that time. I'll try to go on to pay taxes tomorrow if I can.

Aetosion

Obsidian
What happened? Leftovers farmed noobs for a 90 killstreak, and TC hunted him down and got teleported into Oblivion, where Leftovers hid in his house then logged. He also has a 1250c bounty on his head.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
What happened? Leftovers farmed noobs for a 90 killstreak, and TC hunted him down and got teleported into Oblivion, where Leftovers hid in his house then logged. He also has a 1250c bounty on his head.
Sorry, I didn't know exploiting into regions was legal. Now get the hell out of my town thread.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Geeeet out! You orange flavored motherfucker!
(RWJ reference).

On a side note, I'm tired of asking TC to leave the thread, do you guys stalk people you just camped or what? Seems like every time you do something you come here to brag about it.