• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
ohh your wording was weird, thats why, i thought you wanted to purchase the region from the town

its all done now, regions updated, money taken, sorry for the confusion

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: jmandudeguy
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: I have been whitelisted for awhile and have not played much till recently so i would think around a couple months.
Why do you want to join: I met the mayor at spawn he seemed like a cool guy and looking at the town page i decided i would apply.
Will you help with town projects: Sure, if I am needed i will do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help in any projects, mine and i am pretty good with redstone.
What towns have you been in? None :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Well in minecraft i have joined many servers and have been staff on some of then and for while me and my friends made a faction server until we got bored. On herocraft i usually stick around to spawn to level up or sometimes i head out with some of my friends to kill people and mobs. IRL i am a kid attending high school and am going to be a Junior next year.
Referrals: None

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
How long have you been on HC: I have been whitelisted for awhile and have not played much till recently so i would think around a couple months.
Why do you want to join: I met the mayor at spawn he seemed like a cool guy and looking at the town page i decided i would apply.
Will you help with town projects: Sure, if I am needed i will do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help in any projects, mine and i am pretty good with redstone.
Tell us about yourself: Well in minecraft i have joined many servers and have been staff on some of then and for while me and my friends made a faction server until we got bored. On herocraft i usually stick around to spawn to level up or sometimes i head out with some of my friends to kill people and mobs. IRL i am a kid attending high school and am going to be a Junior next year.
Quick question, why is your age 18 on your whitelist app, and 16 on this app?

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait a minute why does it say 18? Let me check that i am not 18 lol. Sorry you should have read on the person who accepted me saw the age mishap too and i sorted it out. I was born on the 15th of April in 1996.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Sounds good to me. See me in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I've been working on city wall designs, so tell me what you think.
1. (Probably my #1)
Kt2cO.png

1b. (without lava)
bqPUZ.png

qic6P.png

1IlTT.png

waQio.png

Opinions?