• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Dogrules23
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania
How long have you been whitelisted | I don't know
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was asking for a town and was told to come here
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very good builder when on a budget
Tell us about yourself | I like to build and am decent at redstone
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was asking for a town
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | awsumguy75321
IGN | JTrocks55411
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Tennessee and Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | here
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd like a town to make friends on the server and keep me safe as I learn how to play on RPG servers. (This is my first RPG server and I'm pretty clueless right now XD)
Why would Braavos want you | Once I have some solid ground to stand on, I'll try my best repay the town everything did for me and more.
Tell us about yourself | I am an avid Minecraft player and have played on many servers before (although I am inexperienced with RPG servers) and have been admin and mod on several servers. I also play alot of BF3, and run track at my high school. Oh and I'm a huge tech nerd, I plan to learn how to code in Java or C++ sometime soon. SO I CAN HAZ OOB3R L33T HAXORZ! :p
How did you hear about Braavos? | You were the 2nd most replied town on the Townships list and you had no taxes. lol pretty simple
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None, sorry.

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination. I agree and will follow all of your rules! :D

Both of you are Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game. Some of us are traveling for the holidays, so please be patient today! Thank you.

Unelanuhii

Wood
IGN | Unelanuhii
Age |16
Location and Time Zone | Florida - Est
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/unelanuhii-whitelist-app.41296/#post-337960
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because i have a friend in Braavos and its sweet
Why would Braavos want you | Cause im active
Tell us about yourself |Im active, always ready to help other people
How did you hear about Braavos? |My Friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, Lighting Cape
Referrals |MichaelRL

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Unelanuhii
Age |16
Location and Time Zone | Florida - Est
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/unelanuhii-whitelist-app.41296/#post-337960
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because i have a friend in Braavos and its sweet
Why would Braavos want you | Cause im active
Tell us about yourself |Im active, always ready to help other people
How did you hear about Braavos? |My Friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, Lighting Cape
Referrals |MichaelRL

Accepted! See you in game, check your PMs.

IGN | My username is "P"issEasyUsername (It won't let me type the word(
Age | I'm fourteen years old, going fifteen soon.
Location and Time Zone | I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm in -5:00 eastern.
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for a total of about a month.
Previous Towns | I have not joined another town yet.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to play cooperatively with other players, instead of running around by myself, and I want to socialize. Most of all, I love the whole idea of Towny and I love the plugin. I searched around for a bit, and this town in particular caught my eye, so I'm submitting an app for it!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active and avid Minecraft player, which means that I enjoy the game as well as this server very much so I won't be leaving anytime soon. My levels are a bit low at the moment, but I'm working really hard to crank up my roster of abilities! I will contribute all of my gold and services to the town, and if the time comes I will be there for a battle right by the walls.
Tell us about yourself | I'm extremely bold and outgoing, but I'm friendly and social unless someone provokes me. It's rare that I lose my temper, but I don't take too kindly to people who insult other players. I'm open to helping out whenever someone needs it, and I love to PvP as much as I love to build! I'm a jack-of-all-traits player when it comes to Minecraft, meaning I'm decent at everything.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was searching around the forums because I was bored of travelling alone, and this thread in particular caught my eye.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon is the mayor, hilltim is second in command, Sojourner is third in command, and AzemYumCha and LightningCape are the managers of the town.

Well, that's it, thanks for taking the time to read my application, have a nice day!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | My username is "P"issEasyUsername (It won't let me type the word(
Age | I'm fourteen years old, going fifteen soon.
Location and Time Zone | I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm in -5:00 eastern.
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted for a total of about a month.
Previous Towns | I have not joined another town yet.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to play cooperatively with other players, instead of running around by myself, and I want to socialize. Most of all, I love the whole idea of Towny and I love the plugin. I searched around for a bit, and this town in particular caught my eye, so I'm submitting an app for it!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active and avid Minecraft player, which means that I enjoy the game as well as this server very much so I won't be leaving anytime soon. My levels are a bit low at the moment, but I'm working really hard to crank up my roster of abilities! I will contribute all of my gold and services to the town, and if the time comes I will be there for a battle right by the walls.
Tell us about yourself | I'm extremely bold and outgoing, but I'm friendly and social unless someone provokes me. It's rare that I lose my temper, but I don't take too kindly to people who insult other players. I'm open to helping out whenever someone needs it, and I love to PvP as much as I love to build! I'm a jack-of-all-traits player when it comes to Minecraft, meaning I'm decent at everything.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was searching around the forums because I was bored of travelling alone, and this thread in particular caught my eye.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon is the mayor, hilltim is second in command, Sojourner is third in command, and AzemYumCha and LightningCape are the managers of the town.

Well, that's it, thanks for taking the time to read my application, have a nice day!

Great application, you've been accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game.

itz_Cama

Stone
IGN | itz_Cama
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | NY est
How long have you been whitelisted | Been whitelisted for a while just havent played
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join a stable town that would allow me to level peacefully and help me if i need to understand something and it seems to be just that
Why would Braavos want you | I have experience with the heros plugin and have been an active member/pvper
Tell us about yourself | Played on a different RPG class server, I generally stick to things i like so ill be on for a while about to move out to college soon so there may be a moving that will make me disappear till i get settled but that wont be for a while
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game advertise macro
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, thesojourne, azenyumcha, lighttningcape
Referrals |

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | itz_Cama
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | NY est
How long have you been whitelisted | Been whitelisted for a while just havent played
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join a stable town that would allow me to level peacefully and help me if i need to understand something and it seems to be just that
Why would Braavos want you | I have experience with the heros plugin and have been an active member/pvper
Tell us about yourself | Played on a different RPG class server, I generally stick to things i like so ill be on for a while about to move out to college soon so there may be a moving that will make me disappear till i get settled but that wont be for a while
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game advertise macro
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, thesojourne, azenyumcha, lighttningcape
Referrals |

Accepted. Please check your PMs.

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
After being dragged away from Herocraft by my profession, I am reapplying for membership in Braavos. I was removed due to inactivity for longer than 60 days, or so it seems, and I hope to have left a decent impression on Braavos' members. So here it is, my RE-application.

IGN |krigenx
Age |legit age 28. I prefer not to post this in most public forums. I'm particular about things like that.
Time Zone |Varies every 3 months. I travel quite a bit for work.
Time on Herocraft |only a week. A very busy week.
Combat Level/Spec |16 caster. Plan to go down the path of wizard.
Crafting Level/Spec |23 crafter. Plan to go down the path of farmer.
Mastered Specs |None thus far.
Previous Towns |None thus far. I don't plan on township hopping either.
Why did you leave |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |It's time to get involved with more than my own building projects.
Why would Braavos want you |I am an excellent architect and one hell of a farmer.
Do you agree to all the rules |Of course.
Anything else |I build big and I eat mushroom cow. Mmmm...mushroomy cowness.
Referrals Jonsoon, Joshtsai and the voices in my head..

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
After being dragged away from Herocraft by my profession, I am reapplying for membership in Braavos. I was removed due to inactivity for longer than 60 days, or so it seems, and I hope to have left a decent impression on Braavos' members. So here it is, my RE-application.

IGN |krigenx
Age |legit age 28. I prefer not to post this in most public forums. I'm particular about things like that.
Time Zone |Varies every 3 months. I travel quite a bit for work.
Time on Herocraft |only a week. A very busy week.
Combat Level/Spec |16 caster. Plan to go down the path of wizard.
Crafting Level/Spec |23 crafter. Plan to go down the path of farmer.
Mastered Specs |None thus far.
Previous Towns |None thus far. I don't plan on township hopping either.
Why did you leave |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |It's time to get involved with more than my own building projects.
Why would Braavos want you |I am an excellent architect and one hell of a farmer.
Do you agree to all the rules |Of course.
Anything else |I build big and I eat mushroom cow. Mmmm...mushroomy cowness.
Referrals Jonsoon, Joshtsai and the voices in my head..
It would be a pleasure to have you back, unfortunately I'm off my computer forthe evening so I would not be able to get you setup. At a quick glance, it seems like you're not using the current application we are requesting. In order to speed up the process can you please visit the first page of this post and use Jonsoon's format. Thanks!

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
IGN |Krigenx
Age |28
Location and Time Zone |Varies. I tend to move, due to my profession. I am back in Southern California, after a bit of time outside of the US.
How long have you been whitelisted |since December 2012.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |see above.
Previous Towns |Braavos. First, and only town I need.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |My job took me out of the US, into an area with horrible internet access. The projects I worked on had also taken up far too much of my time.
Why do you want to join Braavos |Why wouldn't I?
Why would Braavos want you |Braavos can always use positive members who contribute time and effort towards building and growing.
Tell us about yourself |Aside from being a workaholic, I love to build big and contribute to the community.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Braavos wasn't technically recruiting when I joined. Not sure why Jonsoon would recruit nut job like me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) Jonsoon,| hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |Jonsoon, Joshtsai

I apologize for using the old application. It should be obvious that I cut and paste my old application. It's been a long day, but I have no problem using the new application set up lol.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Welcome back! There was also an Admin audit where they kicked towns people who have not broken a block in two weeks.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Krigenx
Age |28
Location and Time Zone |Varies. I tend to move, due to my profession. I am back in Southern California, after a bit of time outside of the US.
How long have you been whitelisted |since December 2012.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |see above.
Previous Towns |Braavos. First, and only town I need.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |My job took me out of the US, into an area with horrible internet access. The projects I worked on had also taken up far too much of my time.
Why do you want to join Braavos |Why wouldn't I?
Why would Braavos want you |Braavos can always use positive members who contribute time and effort towards building and growing.
Tell us about yourself |Aside from being a workaholic, I love to build big and contribute to the community.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Braavos wasn't technically recruiting when I joined. Not sure why Jonsoon would recruit nut job like me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) Jonsoon,| hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |Jonsoon, Joshtsai

I apologize for using the old application. It should be obvious that I cut and paste my old application. It's been a long day, but I have no problem using the new application set up lol.

Thank you for taking the time to repost, I like to keep it an even playing field for everyone! Absolutely accepted, sorry for the delay - just got home from work. Check your PM's and find one of us in game!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, Davros_, my lack of engineer skills are failing me. Help me fix the damn fountain! I tore it apart to try and understand it![DOUBLEPOST=1374135623,1374049223][/DOUBLEPOST]Almost got it.....

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Alright, Davros_, my lack of engineer skills are failing me. Help me fix the damn fountain! I tore it apart to try and understand it![DOUBLEPOST=1374135623,1374049223][/DOUBLEPOST]Almost got it.....

Haha sorry man, if I have some time I can get on and help.

IGN | Dragonslayer314
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | East Coast (USA), GMT -5 (EST)
How long have you been whitelisted | Today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Here
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | A town would help me get off of the ground and I think that Braavos would be a good experience/opportunity for me
Why would Braavos want you | I could help the town if needed and the more residents you have, the more people want to join your town!
Tell us about yourself | I am not an extremely exquisite or amazing builder, but I pride myself on efficiency and making money as quickly as possible.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Signs at spawn (advertisement board)
Referrals | None