• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | UltraPerfectus
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | New York, North American Eastern Time Zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | I have not been whitelisted for a long time.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-applications.36028/#post-304837
Previous Towns | I was in Visigoth before.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I would try to ask something, but no one would respond... I eventually got tired and just left.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I asked in the CH Re and the response was a referral to Braavos. I did not see exactly who had referred me, which is why the referral section is empty.
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at PvP and hunting, as well as mining. I think that I will help Braavos obtain more needed materials at any time. I am also very active.
Tell us about yourself | I really like this server, and have been trying to join a town for as long as I have been playing.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked in the CH Re and the response was a referral to Braavos. I did not see exactly who had referred me, which is why the referral section is empty.
Referrals | I forget the persons name.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | UltraPerfectus
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | New York, North American Eastern Time Zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | I have not been whitelisted for a long time.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-applications.36028/#post-304837
Previous Towns | I was in Visigoth before.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I would try to ask something, but no one would respond... I eventually got tired and just left.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I asked in the CH Re and the response was a referral to Braavos. I did not see exactly who had referred me, which is why the referral section is empty.
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at PvP and hunting, as well as mining. I think that I will help Braavos obtain more needed materials at any time. I am also very active.
Tell us about yourself | I really like this server, and have been trying to join a town for as long as I have been playing.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked in the CH Re and the response was a referral to Braavos. I did not see exactly who had referred me, which is why the referral section is empty.
Referrals | I forget the persons name.

Accepted, please check your forum private messages!

Drshift1

Wood
IGN| Drshift1
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | a few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-have-been-waiting-a-while.36182/#post-306179IGN |
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a place to stay and the people seem nice
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at defending at a long range.
Tell us about yourself | I usually like to stay back and support my group but I don't want to be Totally Useless so I chose a class with many offensive attacks (Wizard)
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Sjourner told me that you were recruiting
Referrals |The Sjourner

pizazzle

Dirt
IGN | pizazzle
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Usa UCT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | About a couple days to a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-pizazzle.36273/#post-306640
Previous Towns | First Town
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Never had a town
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel this town is the right fit for me. I have seen a lot of other towns that dont take care of members much but something about your town makes me feel different...
Why would Braavos want you | Well, Im a fun guy to be around with. I have a youtube channel and would record with people and spread the news of the town and the server. And i program a little bit ( now that i think of it i actually dont know what use this has XD)
Tell us about yourself | Well I live in Michigan and program for a hobby. I love to be around people all the time and Feel this is a great oppritunity to meet new people in the community and get known around the server
How did you hear about Braavos? | TheSojourner Told me i should apply.
Referrals | TheSojourner

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN| Drshift1
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | a few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...-have-been-waiting-a-while.36182/#post-306179IGN |
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need a place to stay and the people seem nice
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at defending at a long range.
Tell us about yourself | I usually like to stay back and support my group but I don't want to be Totally Useless so I chose a class with many offensive attacks (Wizard)
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Sjourner told me that you were recruiting
Referrals |The Sjourner

Accepted! I will send you a private message, please read it in it's entirety to be sure that the town is a good fit for you.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | pizazzle
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Usa UCT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | About a couple days to a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-pizazzle.36273/#post-306640
Previous Towns | First Town
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Never had a town
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel this town is the right fit for me. I have seen a lot of other towns that dont take care of members much but something about your town makes me feel different...
Why would Braavos want you | Well, Im a fun guy to be around with. I have a youtube channel and would record with people and spread the news of the town and the server. And i program a little bit ( now that i think of it i actually dont know what use this has XD)
Tell us about yourself | Well I live in Michigan and program for a hobby. I love to be around people all the time and Feel this is a great oppritunity to meet new people in the community and get known around the server
How did you hear about Braavos? | TheSojourner Told me i should apply.
Referrals | TheSojourner

Accepted! I will send you a private message, please read it in it's entirety to be sure that the town is a good fit for you.

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | kurugi
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | -5 gmt/eastern standard time
How long have you been whitelisted | about 3 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | can't remember, that sky one that i think was part of koe, malum
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | looks neat
Why would Braavos want you | because yes
Tell us about yourself | Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
How did you hear about Braavos? | hilltim1
Referrals | hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | kurugi
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | -5 gmt/eastern standard time
How long have you been whitelisted | about 3 years
Previous Towns | can't remember, that sky one that i think was part of koe, malum
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | looks neat
Why would Braavos want you | because yes
Tell us about yourself | Sometimes, I dream about cheese.
How did you hear about Braavos? | hilltim1
Referrals | hilltim1

Thanks for talking to me ingame, accepted! Read forum PM please.

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
IGN : newbandpro
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Turkey,GMT+2
How long have you been whitelisted |Today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |-
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |-
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because I see that the town is cool yet enormous.
Why would Braavos want you |Because I'm good at PvP(sword)
Tell us about yourself |I'm kind and loyal,never got banned or kicked from a server
How did you hear about Braavos? |A commerce
Referrals |hilltim1

Hexkor

TNT
IGN |HexKor
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Nevada (PST)
How long have you been whitelisted |Well over a year. Haven't played since the last reset, though.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |^
Previous Towns |Vault 101, Area 101, Solitude (all from before the current map), Demonswood.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I was always alone. No one to interact with.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I look forward to the community, mostly. But the public farms are also really convenient.
Why would Braavos want you |I am willing to help the town in all its endeavors. Weather you need supplies, an extra hand, or a body to throw at your enemies, I'm the man for the job. I'm also very nice and respectful.
Tell us about yourself |Not much to tell, really. I enjoy my share of video games, and I m currently attending nursing school. The nursing school may cause me to be inactive at times, but otherwise I'll be here.
How did you hear about Braavos? |hilltim1 advertising in /re
Referrals |hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Age | 15
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because I see that the town is cool yet enormous.
Tell us about yourself |I'm kind and loyal,never got banned or kicked from a server
Referrals |hilltim1

Accepted, I will send a private message - Please read it and join our channels.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |HexKor
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Nevada (PST)
How long have you been whitelisted |Well over a year. Haven't played since the last reset, though.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |^
Previous Towns |Vault 101, Area 101, Solitude (all from before the current map), Demonswood.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I was always alone. No one to interact with.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I look forward to the community, mostly. But the public farms are also really convenient.
Why would Braavos want you |I am willing to help the town in all its endeavors. Weather you need supplies, an extra hand, or a body to throw at your enemies, I'm the man for the job. I'm also very nice and respectful.
Tell us about yourself |Not much to tell, really. I enjoy my share of video games, and I m currently attending nursing school. The nursing school may cause me to be inactive at times, but otherwise I'll be here.
How did you hear about Braavos? |hilltim1 advertising in /re
Referrals |hilltim1

Accepted! Please read the private message and join our channels in game.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Age | 15
Previous Towns |None
Referrals |hilltim1
You have yet to be whitelisted so you are unable to join the town until you are. The proctor on your application is wondering why your forum account age is 36, yet you say you are 15. I am wondering this as well.
Also, part of the Braavos application is linking to your whitelist application if you have been playing under a month.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I spoke to him ingame to smooth out the application. He was recruited from /ch re and has already been setup in the town - He is whitelisted.

LRond

Stone
IGN : Lrond
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted |A few months
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because it seems like a really nice town
Why would Braavos want you |I like pvping and I think I would be a good asset
Tell us about yourself |I like cake and videogames
How did you hear about Braavos? |xred
Referrals |xred

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN : Lrond
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted |A few months
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because it seems like a really nice town
Why would Braavos want you |I like pvping and I think I would be a good asset
Tell us about yourself |I like cake and videogames
How did you hear about Braavos? |xred
Referrals |xred

What's up with the age, it seems to vary from app to app.. 22 on whitelist, 17 on Canterlot, 14 here? Not sure if troll. If XRed can vouch for you, you'll be accepted. I'll talk to you ingame.

Tjlohr

Dirt
IGN | Tjlohr
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | North Carolina , est
How long have you been whitelisted | for a day
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | because so meet new people
Why would Braavos want you | because i like to work
Tell us about yourself | well im a ginger, just a all time claim person, and i like jokes
How did you hear about Braavos? | herd from the recruiting chat
Referrals | no

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Tjlohr
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | North Carolina , est
How long have you been whitelisted | for a day
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | because so meet new people
Why would Braavos want you | because i like to work
Tell us about yourself | well im a ginger, just a all time claim person, and i like jokes
How did you hear about Braavos? | herd from the recruiting chat
Referrals | no

Can you please link your whitelist application?