• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Boxhead21

Glowing Redstone
IGN | Boxhead21
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone
| Germany, GMT + 2:00
How long have you been whitelisted |i think 8/5/11
Previous Towns | Cant remember them, just started playing Herocraft again!
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems to me like a civilized Town, Friendly and i hope to see a Roleplay/Teamplay Town when i arrive...
Why would Braavos want you | I Surely dont know, maybe cause i am an expirienced roleplayer, and im good at PvP...i also have learned much about Factions/Towns Clans etc. in the past, and hope to learn in the future.
Tell us about yourself | I Play Minecraf for Years now, and already started of Roleplaying at the very beginning, then switched too PvP/Faction Server but quickly disliked them so i became a Builder i started building huge projects with my friends, one of them now is in Teamvareide :), but then my Minecraft Account got Hacked, so i had to Wait for ages until Mojang send the Account Details so i could acsess my account again, now wasnt sure what i should start of with again so i remembered this old Server and just recently joined in :)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment Channel :)
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Boxhead21
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone
| Germany, GMT + 2:00
How long have you been whitelisted |i think 8/5/11
Previous Towns | Cant remember them, just started playing Herocraft again!
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems to me like a civilized Town, Friendly and i hope to see a Roleplay/Teamplay Town when i arrive...
Why would Braavos want you | I Surely dont know, maybe cause i am an expirienced roleplayer, and im good at PvP...i also have learned much about Factions/Towns Clans etc. in the past, and hope to learn in the future.
Tell us about yourself | I Play Minecraf for Years now, and already started of Roleplaying at the very beginning, then switched too PvP/Faction Server but quickly disliked them so i became a Builder i started building huge projects with my friends, one of them now is in Teamvareide :), but then my Minecraft Account got Hacked, so i had to Wait for ages until Mojang send the Account Details so i could acsess my account again, now wasnt sure what i should start of with again so i remembered this old Server and just recently joined in :)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment Channel :)
Referrals | None

Accepted! Glad you applied after seeing my recruitment message. I will send you a forum private message, please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |Connormcwood
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |England, GMT+00
How long have you been whitelisted |A long time. Around two years if not a little less.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None on this current map. On previous maps I was dedicated to valhalor
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join an active town which has a lovely community and for protection If I am honest.
Why would Braavos want you | Because I would be helping towards Braavoss' economy by selling gold.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 17, A student at college studying an array of courses(English, ICT, Finance)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Through hilltim1 in RE
Referrals | hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Connormcwood
Age |17
Location and Time Zone |England, GMT+00
How long have you been whitelisted |A long time. Around two years if not a little less.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None on this current map. On previous maps I was dedicated to valhalor
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join an active town which has a lovely community and for protection If I am honest.
Why would Braavos want you | Because I would be helping towards Braavoss' economy by selling gold.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 17, A student at college studying an array of courses(English, ICT, Finance)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Through hilltim1 in RE
Referrals | hilltim1

Accepted! I'm sending you a private message on forums, please check your inbox and read it at your earliest convenience.

djkurzman

TNT
IGN | djkurzman
Age | 33
Location and Time Zone | Eastern, US
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-request.36632/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | NA
Why do you want to join Braavos | Solo hasn't been kind to my progress. Looking for a cool town to join that doesn't mind me disappearing for a week on occasion. Sometimes reality must take priority over MC.
Why would Braavos want you | I love to build, mine, farm and fight. I always do so with respect to others.
Tell us about yourself | Old school gamer of all kinds. Playing MC for a few years now. This is the first time I am playing on a server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Browsing the HC forum
Referrals | None

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | djkurzman
Age | 33
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-request.36632/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Solo hasn't been kind to my progress. Looking for a cool town to join that doesn't mind me disappearing for a week on occasion. Sometimes reality must take priority over MC.
Why would Braavos want you | I love to build, mine, farm and fight. I always do so with respect to others.
Tell us about yourself | Old school gamer of all kinds. Playing MC for a few years now. This is the first time I am playing on a server.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Browsing the HC forum
Referrals | None

You've been accepted into Braavos! I'll be sending you a personal message. Check your inbox when you get a chance. :)

rikun82

Wood
IGN | Rikun82
Age | 30
Location and Time Zone | Brazil, +3:00
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-rikun82.36829/
Previous Towns | none. This is my 1st town citizen
Why did you leave (if applicable) | not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because play alone in a PVP server is too hard to survive and save stuffs
Why would Braavos want you | Because i am a good and creative builder an adventure lover
Tell us about yourself | well, I had a minecraft server, but I didn't had enought time to admin. So I closed and decide to play by myself. I love create things and constructions, and i have too much patient to make complex constructions and redstone systems
How did you hear about Braavos? | I heared in the recruitment channel, in the server
Referrals | none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Rikun82
Age | 30
Location and Time Zone | Brazil, +3:00
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-rikun82.36829/
Previous Towns | none. This is my 1st town citizen
Why did you leave (if applicable) | not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because play alone in a PVP server is too hard to survive and save stuffs
Why would Braavos want you | Because i am a good and creative builder an adventure lover
Tell us about yourself | well, I had a minecraft server, but I didn't had enought time to admin. So I closed and decide to play by myself. I love create things and constructions, and i have too much patient to make complex constructions and redstone systems
How did you hear about Braavos? | I heared in the recruitment channel, in the server
Referrals | none

Accepted! Glad you took interest in my recruitment message. :)

Please check your inbox on the forums and read it at your earliest convenience.

IGN | Evans_Legit
Age | 22
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/create-thread
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | A few of my friends are in the town and I decided to join them.
Why would Braavos want you | I love to build mine, with of course respect for property and rules.
Tell us about yourself | I love to create things. I have been wanting a game that has certain qualities to meet my skills of building.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend Drshift1
Referrals | Drshift1 and friends

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Evans_Legit - The link you your whitelist is incorrect, could you please fix it? :)

IGN | Evans_Legit
Age | 22
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.36892/#post-310308
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | A few of my friends are in the town and I decided to join them.
Why would Braavos want you | I love to build mine, with of course respect for property and rules.
Tell us about yourself | I love to create things. I have been wanting a game that has certain qualities to meet my skills of building.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Evans_Legit
Age | 22
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.36892/#post-310308
Previous Towns | None

Accepted! Please read check your Inbox and read over my message at your earliest convenience.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I have returned to do some amazing work within Braavos! Can't wait to meet some of you new guys - especially the new managers =]

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Welcome back! I look forward to playing with you, see you ingame. :)

10kblades

Dirt
IGN | 10Kblades
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US West Coast, -8:00 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | About an hour
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/10kblades-whitelist-application.36964/
Previous Towns | None!
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like a town to help me start out the game.
Why would Braavos want you | I like to think i'm a nice person and won't bother anyone, and can be a valuable asset to the town if needed.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play Minecraft, hmm. I'm graduation from HS soon, and am sort of active (an hour or two) maybe a night. I know a lot about the game, but still need to learn much about this server in particular ^^. I hope to meet you all soo000nnz. Thats all!
How did you hear about Braavos? | Posted in recruitment chat.
Referrals | None!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | 10Kblades
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | US West Coast, -8:00 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | About an hour
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/10kblades-whitelist-application.36964/
Previous Towns | None!
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like a town to help me start out the game.
Why would Braavos want you | I like to think i'm a nice person and won't bother anyone, and can be a valuable asset to the town if needed.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play Minecraft, hmm. I'm graduation from HS soon, and am sort of active (an hour or two) maybe a night. I know a lot about the game, but still need to learn much about this server in particular ^^. I hope to meet you all soo000nnz. Thats all!
How did you hear about Braavos? | Posted in recruitment chat.
Referrals | None!

I believe you are capable of being a great player! We have a great amount of Guides in our town to get you started so yup!
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Citizen of Braavos! Please speak to Jonsoon , hilltim1 or TheSojourner in-game to settle you in!

milan1398

Wood
IGN | milan1398
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | since today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/milan1398s-application.37002/#post-311094
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | i asked about joing somwhere and hill replied
Why would Braavos want you | im good at pvp im new also!
Tell us about yourself | in mc i enjoy pvp the most. i enjoy rp servers also
How did you hear about Braavos? | hill told me
Referrals | none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | milan1398
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | since today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/milan1398s-application.37002/#post-311094
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | i asked about joing somwhere and hill replied
Why would Braavos want you | im good at pvp im new also!
Tell us about yourself | in mc i enjoy pvp the most. i enjoy rp servers also
How did you hear about Braavos? | hill told me
Referrals | none

Thank you for taking the time to put in an application. Accepted! Please review the private message in your Forum's Inbox and find a manager ingame to get you setup.