• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Giizmo

Glowing Redstone
IGN |Giizmo
Age |20
Time Zone |EST(GMT-5)
Time on Herocraft |A week.
Combat Level/Spec |22/Ninja
Crafting Level/Spec |25/Crafter and will probably be a miner or enchanter. Still undecided.
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |None.
Why did you leave |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join Braavos because I want a safe place to play with my friends(EnlIght etc), and I want to do more group orientated things on this server.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm an active player who loves to help out with building, mining, pvping, and just about anything.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes.
Anything else | I work and I'm in college.
Referrals |Enlight707, Malimbar96

bigboss123

Wood
IGN | bigboss123
Age | 22
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | 6 days
Combat Level/Spec | 36 ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 19 crafter
Mastered Specs | none
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave | did not leave any
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join because i think the town has a lot to offer and seems like it would have good fighters if maybe i needed back up.
Why would Braavos want you | im pretty active on the server and i think i could add to the town.
Do you agree to all the rules | yes-sir-e-bob
Anything else | i watch dragon ball z
Referrals | malimbar96, enlight707

IGN |Buzzarda333
Age |16
Time Zone |CST
Combat Level/Spec |15/Caster (Undecided, most likely Wizard or Beguiler)
Crafting Level/Spec |18/Crafter (Going into Enchanter most likely)
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |None.
Why did you leave |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join so I can play with my firends and have protection from PvP and a safe chest.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active player and can provide in PvP , mining and farming.
Anything else | I don't like to party.

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Buzzarda333
Age |16
Time Zone |CST
Combat Level/Spec |15/Caster (Undecided, most likely Wizard or Beguiler)
Crafting Level/Spec |18/Crafter (Going into Enchanter most likely)
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |None.
Why did you leave |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join so I can play with my firends and have protection from PvP and a safe chest.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active player and can provide in PvP , mining and farming.
Anything else | I don't like to party.
Accepted I'll get you set up in-game right away.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Merry Christmas! Not sure how my activity will be for awhile after tomorrow. I'm going to Canada for the rest of the holidays :D

krigenx

Glowing Redstone
IGN |krigenx
Age |legit age 28. I prefer not to post this in most public forums. I'm particular about things like that.
Time Zone |Varies every 3 months. I travel quite a bit for work.
Time on Herocraft |only a week. A very busy week.
Combat Level/Spec |16 caster. Plan to go down the path of wizard.
Crafting Level/Spec |23 crafter. Plan to go down the path of farmer.
Mastered Specs |None thus far.
Previous Towns |None thus far. I don't plan on township hopping either.
Why did you leave |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |It's time to get involved with more than my own building projects.
Why would Braavos want you |I am an excellent architect and one hell of a farmer.
Do you agree to all the rules |Of course.
Anything else |I build big and I eat mushroom cow. Mmmm...mushroomy cowness.
Referrals |None at the moment. The voices only talk to me lol.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |krigenx
Age |legit age 28. I prefer not to post this in most public forums. I'm particular about things like that.​
Time Zone |Varies every 3 months. I travel quite a bit for work.​
Time on Herocraft |only a week. A very busy week.
Combat Level/Spec |16 caster. Plan to go down the path of wizard.​
Crafting Level/Spec |23 crafter. Plan to go down the path of farmer.
Mastered Specs |None thus far.​
Previous Towns |None thus far. I don't plan on township hopping either.
Why did you leave |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |It's time to get involved with more than my own building projects.
Why would Braavos want you |I am an excellent architect and one hell of a farmer.
Do you agree to all the rules |Of course.​
Anything else |I build big and I eat mushroom cow. Mmmm...mushroomy cowness.
Referrals |None at the moment. The voices only talk to me lol.
Welcome. Find myself, Aryios, Da_Burg, PewPewPewLasers, or Dsawemd in game to get set up

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | AzenYumCha
Age | I am 15 Years of age.
Time Zone | GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Time on Herocraft |I spend about 3 hours during school times. Right now it is the Summer Holidays so I spend more than 5 hours+ a day.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 33 Bard
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 60 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | Level 60 Necromancer
Previous Towns | Mineris (Left for a just reason, already discussed with Da_Burg)
Why did you leave |Left for a just reason, already discussed with Da_Burg
Why do you want to join Braavos |(The choice of joining Braavos was to be part of a kingdom in which is very controlled and self-disciplined. This town proves to be great for not only the Kingdom Status for the Legion of Oblivion, but the PvP and the Architectural side of things is at a high standard.
Why would Braavos want you |(I have been a Mayor before last map, so I will be able to bring strong management skills within the town. I will also provide Profession related items and gear when needed. My loyalty and trust will now go with Braavos and LO. Plus, I am a Guide (we all love Guides!)
Do you agree to all the rules | I have agreed to all the rules, terms and conditions required by Braavos.
Anything else |I'm an Asian and find it amusing when being called by the name 'AzenCumYum' in-game.
Referrals |Not really a referral, but Da_Burg and leftovers5 were able to understand the issues as to why I left my previous town.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | AzenYumCha
Age | I am 15 Years of age.
Time Zone | GMT +11 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Time on Herocraft |I spend about 3 hours during school times. Right now it is the Summer Holidays so I spend more than 5 hours+ a day.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 33 Bard
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 60 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | Level 60 Necromancer
Previous Towns | Mineris (Left for a just reason, already discussed with Da_Burg)
Why did you leave |Left for a just reason, already discussed with Da_Burg
Why do you want to join Braavos |(The choice of joining Braavos was to be part of a kingdom in which is very controlled and self-disciplined. This town proves to be great for not only the Kingdom Status for the Legion of Oblivion, but the PvP and the Architectural side of things is at a high standard.
Why would Braavos want you |(I have been a Mayor before last map, so I will be able to bring strong management skills within the town. I will also provide Profession related items and gear when needed. My loyalty and trust will now go with Braavos and LO. Plus, I am a Guide (we all love Guides!)
Do you agree to all the rules | I have agreed to all the rules, terms and conditions required by Braavos.
Anything else |I'm an Asian and find it amusing when being called by the name 'AzenCumYum' in-game.
Referrals |Not really a referral, but Da_Burg and leftovers5 were able to understand the issues as to why I left my previous town.
Welcome to Braavos!

I think we have 4 guides now? :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Haxnn

Age | 15

Time Zone | GMT -7

Time on Herocraft | 1-5 hours a day.

Combat Level/Spec | 60 wizard, 16 Bloodmage, 12 Cleric, Master rogue.

Crafting Level/Spec | 55 Merchant

Mastered Specs | Wizard, Healer, Caster, almost Merchant.

Previous Towns | Owner of Belegost.

Why did you leave | I have lost my passion and don't have the time or the will to be a mayor anymore. I want to have a more realxed town experience where I can just be a normal person and play with my brother Pew. There is more stuff on the Belegost thread.

Why do you want to join Braavos | I want a fun differnt town to join. My brother is in the town and I have watched him play. It is a great looking town and I know LO has great people.

Why would Braavos want you | I am a guide, proctor, formor mayor and love to help out. I can give out free ports and help with raids and building.

Do you agree to all the rules | I agree 100%.

Anything else | Not much else to add. I've played with a few LO members before but they might not remember me. I can talk and listen on Team Speak.

Referrals | Pewpewpewlasers.