• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

IGN: aikonerogs
Time zone: pacific
What classes are you specializing into: Bloodmage and alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:No but I can get it, and most likely.
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Why do you want to join: I like that it is a desert town. It also looks like a strong well connected community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like mining and building.
What can you give to us, as a community: I would really like to help with building projects, and possibly add more to the town.
What towns have you been in: Willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable): The community was dwindling
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Mastering a class and specializing
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The lines about being nice to each other really appeals to me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I don't think so.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play videogames. If I'm having fun I can be very dedicated to playing. I like to be creative, especially in minecraft. Other times I'm lazy. Ususally because I'm bored. If I'm into to something I can be entertained for long periods of time.
Referrals: alphesie
What would you like your offline status to be: is picking flowers

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
IGN: Alphesie
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: I had a level 40 dragoon and am currently working on Cleric (level 38). My profession is 48 Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use it frequently and can use a mic but not if I don't have to.
How long have you been on HC: I signed up more than 2 years ago.
Why do you want to join: I feel like the other town I was in wasn't organized very well. This town has dedicated leaders that actually care about the town. It looks really cool and doesn't look like people slacked off while building it which I appreciate
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I like to build, talk and mine. I can kill but I don't usually do. The only time I like to attack or defend is when there is a party. (since I am a cleric)
What can you give to us, as a community: Well I am friendly to the community in towns I have been in. I can help build and help the town with mining or organizing.
What towns have you been in: On the current map Willowdusk as a tax manager. Before that Valor and North Reach.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): North Reach I went inactive. The town of Valor literally died and Willowdusk seems to be on a downward slope to the point where even the mayor is inactive.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand them thoroughly
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One has to live in the barracks where they can safely store there belongings for 1-2 weeks before graduating.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Definitely to be respectful after pvp. I feel this needs to be a server rule that should be enforced.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all. I feel like they keep people from getting angry after death and keep the overall spirit of the server healthy.
Tell us about yourself: Well first of all I like to be on the computer as much as I can which probably isn't healthy. I play a bunch of games with friends on skype and eat too much.
Referrals: Acedprodigy
What would you like your offline status to be: Probably sleeping or on reddit eating.

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Application
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Time zone: pacific standard time
What classes are you specializing into: I am a wizard currently but i was a ranger and before that a dragoon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, yes
How long have you been on HC: 2 years
Why do you want to join: I was in willow and am tired of being raided constantly plus willows members are all going inactive.
Not to mention Paragon looks awsome.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a killer/ talker and occasionally am a builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build and do whatever the town leaders want me to .Plus i am a good team fighter when I have a team to fight with. Also i can give free ports and group ports.
What towns have you been in: Willowdusk and belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Belegost because a lot of old friends were in willow and now all my old friends either left or went inactive. Also some irl friends were in Willow but have now joined paragon
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master a class then spec either crafter or combat.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I really like the play nice part and no taunting. Also the part that says no being a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not really if anything it will make things more fun because you have to be nice so you will probably make more friends.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy who enjoys playing lots of video games, and skyping with my friends. I also like going on sort of adventures with my friends in real life like in creeks and other things and seeing lots. Also I am going to try and take an ap chem class so if im not on herocraft im doing homework lol
Referrals: Alphesie and Aikonerogs
What would you like your offline status to be: Bored to death doing homework...

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Time zone: pacific standard time
What classes are you specializing into: I am a wizard currently but i was a ranger and before that a dragoon.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak, yes
Why do you want to join: I was in willow and am tired of being raided constantly plus willows members are all going inactive.
Not to mention Paragon looks awsome.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a killer/ talker and occasionally am a builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build and do whatever the town leaders want me to .Plus i am a good team fighter when I have a team to fight with. Also i can give free ports and group ports.
What towns have you been in: Willowdusk and belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Belegost because a lot of old friends were in willow and now all my old friends either left or went inactive. Also some irl friends were in Willow but have now joined paragon
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master a class then spec either crafter or combat.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I really like the play nice part and no taunting. Also the part that says no being a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not really if anything it will make things more fun because you have to be nice so you will probably make more friends.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy who enjoys playing lots of video games, and skyping with my friends. I also like going on sort of adventures with my friends in real life like in creeks and other things and seeing lots. Also I am going to try and take an ap chem class so if im not on herocraft im doing homework lol
Referrals: Alphesie and Aikonerogs
What would you like your offline status to be: Bored to death doing homework...

Accepted. Info dump incoming.

coolbeans14

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: coolbeans14
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into: Caster, specializing into wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes
Why do you want to join: Friends are in the town, would like the protection and community of a town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder and miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build or support the town in a fight
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Willowdusk lost most of their members, with the remainder becoming inactive
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master a class then specialize in either crafter or combat
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The no-taunting rule
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy who enjoys playing minecraft and skyping/hanging out with my friends
Referrals: Alphesie and strikerdude
What would you like your offline status to be: bedtime

Xolani

Coal
Application
IGN: xolani01
What classes are you specializing into: Mystic
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I have 3 friends in the town irl.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I can build stuff for the town.
What towns have you been in: Northreach, Willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable): was tired of the raiding that was going on, and my friends all moved over to this town.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You have to spec in a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being kind to others
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I'm a big nerd, who plays games and talks on skype a lot. I like to build stuff in minecraft.
Referrals: xXstrikerdudeXx Alphesie
What would you like your offline status to be: wooof

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: coolbeans14
What classes are you specializing into: Caster, specializing into wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes
Why do you want to join: Friends are in the town, would like the protection and community of a town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder and miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help build or support the town in a fight
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Willowdusk lost most of their members, with the remainder becoming inactive
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You must master a class then specialize in either crafter or combat
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The no-taunting rule
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old boy who enjoys playing minecraft and skyping/hanging out with my friends
Referrals: Alphesie and strikerdude
What would you like your offline status to be: bedtime

Accepted. Sending you an info dump.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: xolani01
What classes are you specializing into: Mystic
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: I have 3 friends in the town irl.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I can build stuff for the town.
What towns have you been in: Northreach, Willowdusk
Why did you leave them (if applicable): was tired of the raiding that was going on, and my friends all moved over to this town.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You have to spec in a class
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being kind to others
Tell us about yourself: I'm a big nerd, who plays games and talks on skype a lot. I like to build stuff in minecraft.
Referrals: xXstrikerdudeXx Alphesie
What would you like your offline status to be: wooof

Accepted. Watch out for a scary huge wall of text

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: JupiterRome
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: I'm A Master Wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? I have it
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont have a mic but can use usually
How long have you been on HC: umm Around June I belive
Why do you want to join: Paragon is a nice town and many of my townies joined
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can pvp a little bit, And I will help new players
What towns have you been in: Demonswood Willowdusk Altum and Wyntervale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Wyntervale to Join Demonswood (to help them get started) And I left Demonswood to help my friends in Altum, Then Me and My Brother decided to buy willowdusk
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You Have to Master A Path
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the No excessive swearing and No Hacking
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: umm I like pickels
Referrals: @AcedProdigy @Alphesie @xXstrikerdudeXx
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Awesome

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: JupiterRome
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: I'm A Master Wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? I have it
Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont have a mic but can use usually
How long have you been on HC: umm Around June I belive
Why do you want to join: Paragon is a nice town and many of my townies joined
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can pvp a little bit, And I will help new players
What towns have you been in: Demonswood Willowdusk Altum and Wyntervale
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Wyntervale to Join Demonswood (to help them get started) And I left Demonswood to help my friends in Altum, Then Me and My Brother decided to buy willowdusk
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: You Have to Master A Path
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the No excessive swearing and No Hacking
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: umm I like pickels
Referrals: @AcedProdigy @Alphesie @xXstrikerdudeXx
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Awesome

Accepted. Info dumping