• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry for coming into your thread, but I wanted to know who designed the town's top area, which in my opinion looks beautiful.View attachment 6341

The temple and council chamber are mine, I did a lot of the airships and part of the airship dock, and a few of the houses. Eldry designed the walls, and did the villager housing, as well as the old barracks.

We'll be opening up the top of paragon when we finish up the market area.

Leo2596 BeasttRecon, chill out you guys, or I'll slap both of you.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
The temple and council chamber are mine, I did a lot of the airships and part of the airship dock, and a few of the houses. Eldry designed the walls, and did the villager housing, as well as the old barracks.

You guys are some damn good builders. And the top is aldready kinda opened, as you can SuperJump in :D

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7

Leo2596 BeasttRecon, chill out you guys, or I'll slap both of you.
Ok D:

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:C4ruso
Time zone:
What classes are you specializing into: AT the moment 60 Samurai /25 Smith but i have masterd Dreadknight Paladin
Beguiler Wizard Disciple and Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yep
How long have you been on HC: 1 year and 8 months
Why do you want to join: I want join in the town Paragon beacuse the guys can PvP are active and they are friendly
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community:I can Raid with you guys and can give items when you need it
What towns have you been in:Eclipse Malkier Mineris Underwould Jericho
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I leaved because the town is inactive and dont play herocraft
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Specing
Tell us about yourself: Im from Germany im a active player and love to pvp
Referrals:Midnight_Strom67
What would you like your offline status to be:Bye Bye Noob!

turkaderk

TNT
IGN: turkaderk
Time zone: AEST + 10
What classes are you specializing into: Going into RuneBlade
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I can use Teamspeak and I do have a headset with a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have played on and off for over a year now, but only recently jumped back into the jist of HeroCraft
Why do you want to join: I want to join the town because it would give me great opportunity to fight along side some great players and to get to know some people better around the server
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I prefer to mine as I can just be myself and dig for hours on end if needed
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give a fair amount of pvp skill (even know I get that lag) and I can also dig my way around and get plenty of resources for the community to use and share around. I can also help with raiding
What towns have you been in: I have only ever been in one town and I do not remember the name of it as it was just under a year ago when I left
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left the server for real life issues
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I understand and Agree with all of the towns rules
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master a path whether it be crafting or combat, and then choose my spec. I must pay my one time fee of 250 c for my plot and finally I must join in on raids, mining expeditions and building events with town members
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old male from Australia, I love to game, I play many games ranging from Call of Duty to Minecraft, I play sports on a Sunday, train on Tuesdays and work on a Thursday night, other than that I go to school during the hours of 9 and 3 and live a normal life.
Referrals: Has 400
What would you like your offline status to be: {AFK}

_DipZ

Stone
Application
IGN:_DipZ
Time zone:West Eu /Germany
What classes are you specializing into: AT the moment 60 Beguiler /20 Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 3months
Why do you want to join: I want join in the town because guys guys are very cool and good in pvp/raiding
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer/miner
What can you give to us, as a community; i can raid with you guys and
What towns have you been in:Eclipse Mineris Underwould Jericho
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I leaved because the town is inactive and dont play herocraft more
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:Specing
Tell us about yourself: Im from Germany and a real friend from C4ruso im going to school and playing active herocraft
Referrals:Midnight_Strom67/C4ruso
What would you like your offline status to be:Learn to Play

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Application
IGN: Thexsilverhd
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently 60 bard 55 merchant. I have also reached 35 ninja.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes. Although i am a little shy with the mic.
How long have you been on HC: About 4 months actively
Why do you want to join: I want a community that i can give and in return will help me out.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I would like to help out with weekly kingdom costs aswell as tax costs
What towns have you been in: Jer,Mineris, BRV
Why did you leave them (if applicable): (Spoke to EldryLars about this if any council member needs to know as well i will forward the message.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old kid who loves PC Gaming. Also in some of my spare time i also like to play soccer/football.
Referrals: Eldrylars (Somewhat)
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Sleeping!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
is this town still looking for players?

Turk, we're currently expanding and setting up barracks for new members. So yes, we are looking for new players but just have to get some structure in place atm.

If you're an associate of a current member has400, your app will be considered favorably!

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Scycor
Time zone: AST (Atlantic Standard Time)
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently working towards mastering Beguiler, but have mastered Dragoon/Runeblade
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I use teamspeak as most of you know, I am in there every single time I play Herocraft.
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing Herocraft for over a year and it has been great, I even became a Guide!
Why do you want to join: I want to join to help Paragon grow as a town. I have so many friends in Paragon that have asked me to join, I could have joined one of the other towns in LO, but since people have asked me so nicely I am putting effort into an app to join.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I prefer to kill, but I love to talk to everyone and I am generally nice to everyone around me and make friends quick.
What can you give to us, as a community:There isn't much I can offer that you don't already have with all of your members and skilled players, I can however contribute to your PvP organization as I understand you are starting to create ranks for LO kingdom in itself.
What towns have you been in: I have been in Mineris and Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Mineris due to their inactivity, I left Braavos not to long ago due to a bunch of small reasons that eventually stacked up (Oud/Whale/Midnight already know these reasons)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I completely understand and agree 100% with them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements are to help out with the towns development EX: Mine, Raid etc...
Tell us about yourself: As you know, I am a Guide so you need not fret over rule breaking in any way for form considering I know them very well. I enjoy playing a plentiful amount of Video Games in my spare time, but I also have a small job as a Paperboy.
Referrals: Whale109, Oudaiesty, Midnight_Storm67
What would you like your offline status to be: Scycor - Is eating whales!!

Staven88

TNT
Application
IGN: Staven88
Time zone: USA West Coast
What classes are you specializing into: Already a lvl 41 ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I don't mind getting on everytime I'm online
How long have you been on HC: Over a year now recently I've been MIA and thus why I am apply for a town.
Why do you want to join: I've always likes Paragon even though I've been at the opposite side of them for awhile.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: If I had to choose I would say I'm both a killer and a talker. I love fighting and I love a good joke or two in TS3.
What can you give to us, as a community: Other than helping with raids and various fights, mostly just another guy to talk to.
What towns have you been in: North Reach, Altum, and Underworld
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Well I've followed 0xThoth and TeddyTazer for a long time now and I guess I need a change? I also want an ACTIVE town which Paragon fits well.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do they are simple and well written.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Specialize in a class and purchase a lot.
Tell us about yourself: Well I've never really been liked all to much by Paragon because I've been in Underworld, but that mostly because I'm a fierce and loyal fighter to my town. Underworld need me to defend and repel so because Paragon was close in proximity we had often clashes, but since I was outnumbered Underworld often got its ass handed to us.
Referrals: N/A or myself?
What would you like your offline status to be: I'm not very clear about this one. If this is clarified I can answer it.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
C4ruso, ThexSilverHD,turkaderk,_DipZ,Staven88

I appreciate all the apps people are putting in, I just want to post that paragon isn't quite ready to take on new recruits. It's not that we don't like your application, or that we won't accept you later, we just need a bit more time to make somewhere to put you all.
We're building a new area in kingdom regions for new recruits to stay, while we get to know you. It's not quite ready yet, but will be in the relatively near future. Until then, we're only accepting members who have existing members of Paragon willing to vouch for them, and take responsibility if anything happens. That will be done on a case-by-case basis.

If you don't want to wait for us to be finished with our recruitment area, I totally understand. If you'd still like to be a member of LO, I'd highly recommend applying to our sister towns of Braavos, Verstad and Rapture. If you are still interested regardless, please let us know, and we'll let you know when we're ready to take on new recruits. Which should be relatively soon.

Thanks again everyone,
North

Staven88

TNT
I don't mind waiting seeing as I'm literally homeless with limited supplies. Let me know we you can accept, I will just live off the land for now.
Thanks,
Staven

ThexSilverHD

Stone
C4ruso, ThexSilverHD,turkaderk,_DipZ,Staven88

I appreciate all the apps people are putting in, I just want to post that paragon isn't quite ready to take on new recruits. It's not that we don't like your application, or that we won't accept you later, we just need a bit more time to make somewhere to put you all.
We're building a new area in kingdom regions for new recruits to stay, while we get to know you. It's not quite ready yet, but will be in the relatively near future. Until then, we're only accepting members who have existing members of Paragon willing to vouch for them, and take responsibility if anything happens. That will be done on a case-by-case basis.

If you don't want to wait for us to be finished with our recruitment area, I totally understand. If you'd still like to be a member of LO, I'd highly recommend applying to our sister towns of Braavos, Verstad and Rapture. If you are still interested regardless, please let us know, and we'll let you know when we're ready to take on new recruits. Which should be relatively soon.

Thanks again everyone,
North

I dont mind the wait either. :) Thanks for letting me know!