• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:GothicOssie
Time zone: GMT
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer most likely, Perhaps Pyromancer. Also Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i am
How long have you been on HC: I played a while ago for about a week, Recently returning
Why do you want to join: I was recommended Paragon by someone
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder / Killer / Talker, Depending on the situation
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly, Helpfull. And I Like to participate in a nice community.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Purchase a house for 250c one time fee
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: None. They are all acceptable and use common sense
Tell us about yourself: Well i am a returning player. I am a 29 year old, old school gamer form the UK. Recently got back into playing MC Multiplayer. I enjoy spending my time chatting, Helping new players out, Building, and making weird contraptions with redstone. I am laid back and willing to help out all i can.
Referrals:chaosxflameboss
What would you like your offline status to be: Brewing a potion

Hey Gothic,
Your app is quite well put together, and I'd be happy to accept you. Unfortunately my internet is down at home (tethering currently), so it will be tough for me or orange to set you up, but I'll see if one of the other managers can get you started.

Best,
North

Akioryuu

Wood
Application
IGN:Akioryuu
Time zone: UTC
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer probably though more interested in the alchemist crafting specialization
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i am
How long have you been on HC: a couple months
Why do you want to join: I was recommended Paragon by GothicOssie
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder mostly
What can you give to us, as a community: ive been building on minecraft since beta came out and am quite a good builder with experience making everything from simple houses to grand cathedrals that dwarf castles. i am always open to help others and often give materials away to others who need them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a path and choose a specialization
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not agauinst it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: they're all pretty self explanatory and dont bother me at all
Tell us about yourself: Well im 21 have been playing minecraft since the day i found out it exsisted and love building huge projects, after i finish something i often have problems figureing out what to do next so move on to helping others build their houses and city projects.
Referrals:GothicOssie
What would you like your offline status to be: into the Labyrinth on a quest..... for coffee

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Akioryuu
Time zone: UTC
What classes are you specializing into: Necromancer probably though more interested in the alchemist crafting specialization
How long have you been on HC: a couple months
Why do you want to join: I was recommended Paragon by GothicOssie
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder mostly
What can you give to us, as a community: ive been building on minecraft since beta came out and am quite a good builder with experience making everything from simple houses to grand cathedrals that dwarf castles. i am always open to help others and often give materials away to others who need them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: master a path and choose a specialization
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not agauinst it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: they're all pretty self explanatory and dont bother me at all
Tell us about yourself: Well im 21 have been playing minecraft since the day i found out it exsisted and love building huge projects, after i finish something i often have problems figureing out what to do next so move on to helping others build their houses and city projects.
Referrals:GothicOssie
What would you like your offline status to be: into the Labyrinth on a quest..... for coffee

Your app looks good, so welcome to paragon.
I'll send you a message with more information, and I can be on to set you up in a bit

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Having someone apply, app should be within next three posts.

Side note:
I learned spoilers! (Thanks Witchy)

AND, click on mah dragon egg! Please! He needs <3 from the mouse.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: wailingrl
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: I'm currently a lvl 20 caster (as of now too poor to spec), and a lvl 15 crafter. I'm planning on specializing into Beguiler and Mason, respectively.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I can use it with a mic but I might not be able to sometimes depending on my circumstances.
How long have you been on HC: Less than a week.
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town so that I have a safe place to keep my things. I also want to participate in town activities and help out when I can, whether it is in PVP or building projects. Most importantly, I'd like to have fun playing minecraft with other people.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Out of the choices, I'd say more a miner, but I also like to build.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am happy to just chill and have fun.
What towns have you been in: I applied to Wyntervale, but as my application was in process, DuskWolfMC recruited me to join Paragon. I was accepted to Wyntervale, but I haven't ever been officially a member of the town, and I sent a message to one of their heads that I was rescinding my application.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: I must master at least one path, and choose a specialization in either the hero or crafter paths.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the Play Nice guidelines the best. I find that trolling and abusive speaking is incredibly immature, and I appreciate being part of communities that can handle at least this level of maturity. It also makes for a generally more pleasant atmosphere.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: It may be difficult to be able to recognize fellow LO members, at least at first, since in my experience PVP often happens suddenly and there's no time to check the other person, but I do believe it is an important guideline.
Tell us about yourself: I have played a lot of MMORPGs, and have been the leader of a clan in another game (by popular vote, not by choice). I'm generally a friendly and helpful person. I'm not a hoarder and love to share things with other people. As a minecraft player, I'm not a great builder or a great PVPer, but I enjoy it all the same because of its endless possibilities.
Referrals: DuskWolfMC
What would you like your offline status to be: Is Munching

basildog

Iron
IGN: Basildog
Time zone: Which ever one Michigan is in.
Classes: Alchemist (46) Pyromancer (26)
Yes and yes
I have been on hc half a year I think
Joining because duskwolfmc is a cool dude and said I should.
I build. A lot. Not too into chating, killing, or mining in all honesty
A giant friendly hub @ 45x 1700 z
Just defiance, literally did nothing with them
Because of inactivity and nothing to offer me personally. Very weak and their only benefit (their shop) is now broke and out of stock.
Sure, I agree
Buying a plot for 250c
Playing well with your team mates; safety in numbers after all! =)
I seriously doubt it, all of the guidelines just ensure co-operation and not being banned.
Well I build a ton, I drink a lot of coffee, play a lot of LoL and in my spare time enjoy building up my city with my friend. I love to brew dangerous concoctions and, once again, create greatness with blocks =D
duskwolfmc, as previously mentioned
Offline, if it's not against the rules to be bland =)

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Yes and yes
Because of inactivity and nothing to offer me personally. Very weak and their only benefit (their shop) is now broke and out of stock.
Sure, I agree
Buying a plot for 250c
I seriously doubt it, all of the guidelines just ensure co-operation and not being banned.
Well I build a ton, I drink a lot of coffee, play a lot of LoL and in my spare time enjoy building up my city with my friend. I love to brew dangerous concoctions and, once again, create greatness with blocks =D

Looks good! But (always that but,)

You joined (on the forums at least on) : Mar 2, 2013 According to the little tag under your name, and whitelist app, posted two days later.

Were you on a pervious map? (I wish I was though.)

Anyway, accepted! Welcome to Paragon, meet with me or one of the other managers/north, to get set up!

You made it tough on me, especially because this is my first app review, you didn't add the app questions in. =P

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes and yes
Sure, I agree
Buying a plot for 250c
Nice, Michigan represent!

Varuns1997

Wood
IGN: Varuns1997
Time zone:Michigan
What classes are you specializing into: I'm a Paladin and a Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: I would say, about eight months
Why do you want to join: Because my friend, Basildog, joined Paragon. So I like to as well.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: You can have access to the town me and Basildog are building, and I'm a great builder (as you can see in my town).
What towns have you been in: Defiance, but I literally didn't do anything there.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Defiance wasn't going anywhere, so I left.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:paying 250c to buy a plot.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I found the, "Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying," to be the most appealing.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I would really doubt it, they are all really reasonable
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid video game player. I enjoy playing minecraft since it sparks creativity in me.
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be:

Varuns1997

Wood
Sorry, I forgot to say what my offline messege will be. I just want it to say "offline" when I'm (of course) offline.