• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

IGN | Silver__Core
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Ontario, Canada, (UTC-5)
How long have you been whitelisted | 4 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/silver__cores-white-list-application.47845/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm in need of a solid state of residence, currently I live in a hole. I also enjoy building on large scale, and am afraid to do that on my own due to grief/thief's and the such.
Why would Volantis want you | I am an amazing builder, I am on a lot and I'm a nice person.
Tell us about yourself | ^ plus I've played MC for quite some time now (beta 1.5). In my MC career I've helped build with team Fyre for their hunger games project. I've built 4 mega structures in survival (1m blocks+) I currently have screenshots of one, maybe 2 of them if you care to see ^_^)
How did you hear about Volantis | Heard of it from LightningCape.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
LightningCape is my referral.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Silver__Core
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Ontario, Canada, (UTC-5)
How long have you been whitelisted | 4 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/silver__cores-white-list-application.47845/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm in need of a solid state of residence, currently I live in a hole. I also enjoy building on large scale, and am afraid to do that on my own due to grief/thief's and the such.
Why would Volantis want you | I am an amazing builder, I am on a lot and I'm a nice person.
Tell us about yourself | ^ plus I've played MC for quite some time now (beta 1.5). In my MC career I've helped build with team Fyre for their hunger games project. I've built 4 mega structures in survival (1m blocks+) I currently have screenshots of one, maybe 2 of them if you care to see ^_^)
How did you hear about Volantis | Heard of it from LightningCape.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
LightningCape is my referral.

We have a system where we recruit through our sister town. We have four towns which is all part of a kingdom, but new recruits go to Prometheus first. Please use this link http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-aetherius-dominion-kingdom-neutral.43970/

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not inactive or anything, but I'm a bit inactive at the moment. I'll be back when something new and exciting comes along or if I get really bored.

Paid my taxes, for the record.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Logging in to pay the taxes for January tonight, so don't mark me as inactive yet!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We are now actively recruiting straight into Volantis! Fill out an application today!

wtfzoids

Glowing Redstone
IGN | wtfzoids
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Arizona, Az
How long have you been whitelisted | since Dec. 16, 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Braavos (previous map)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Braavos
Why would Volantis want you | Braavos
Tell us about yourself | Braavos
How did you hear about Volantis | Braavos
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | wtfzoids
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Arizona, Az
How long have you been whitelisted | since Dec. 16, 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Braavos (previous map)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Braavos
Why would Volantis want you | Braavos
Tell us about yourself | Braavos
How did you hear about Volantis | Braavos
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |
Welcome back =)

_Glorix_

Wood
IGN | _Glorix_
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Australia GMT +10
How long have you been whitelisted | about 20 hours
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.49966/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I dislike playing game that don't have any team work so i decided to join Volantis hope to fill my desire for a teamwork play style.
Why would Volantis want you | I think Volantis would want to have me because i'm a active and enjoy helping others out in pvp.
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing Minecraft since Minecraft classic. I enjoy playing support roles in games such as World of warcraft, League of legends, and Rift.
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape and RagingDragon5
Referrals |

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | _Glorix_
Age | 18
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I dislike playing game that don't have any team work so i decided to join Volantis hope to fill my desire for a teamwork play style.
Why would Volantis want you | I think Volantis would want to have me because i'm a active and enjoy helping others out in pvp.
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing Minecraft since Minecraft classic. I enjoy playing support roles in games such as World of warcraft, League of legends, and Rift.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape and RagingDragon5
Referrals |

Welcome to Volantis. Check your inbox for more information.

Samv25

Dirt
IGN | Samv25
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Atlantic Time zone, Nova Scotia, Canada
How long have you been whitelisted | I dont remember... I quit for a while so maybe a year?
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | ~~~~~~
Previous Towns | None, I never joined a town before...
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left because school got serious for me.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join because I want to find a good place to "start out again" and feel fresh after my quit. And plus I donated 60$ a year ago...
Why would Volantis want you | I love building, Its my minecraft talent, less good at pvp but Im still really good.
Tell us about yourself | My names Sam. Im From the "maritimes" In Canada (East Canada) and Ive been playing minecraft for a little over 2 years. I love to build on minecraft and The whole roleplay/medieval cmmunity seems amusing to me.
How did you hear about Volantis | RagingDragon Told me about it aha
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon
Referrals | RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Samv25
Age | 15
How long have you been whitelisted | I dont remember... I quit for a while so maybe a year?
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join because I want to find a good place to "start out again" and feel fresh after my quit. And plus I donated 60$ a year ago...
Why would Volantis want you | I love building, Its my minecraft talent, less good at pvp but Im still really good.
Tell us about yourself | My names Sam. Im From the "maritimes" In Canada (East Canada) and Ive been playing minecraft for a little over 2 years. I love to build on minecraft and The whole roleplay/medieval cmmunity seems amusing to me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Aryios, Jonsoon

Welcome to Volantis, check your inbox for more information.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | _Glorix_
Age | 18
Previous Towns | None
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape and RagingDragon5
Referrals |
IGN | Samv25
Age | 15
Welcome!

For all citizens, please make sure anything you own is within your plot boundaries. I am beginning to subregion the housing level.

Ruger392

Obsidian
IGN | Ruger392
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | New jersey USA EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since the august of 2013
Previous Towns
l Last Map Enlighten and rapture. This map rapture
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left this map rapture because I didnt like the certain attention it was getting and because it was inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well your nation was where i first started and I would like to return because I miss the players and the rules
Why would Volantis want you | Im a flying penguin. Skilled at pvp (love to pvp) Im fair and like to lighten the mood. And I'm willing to help out anyone in the town or allys.
Tell us about yourself | Well Im a gamer. A flying penguin. Really active and basketball player
How did you hear about Volantis | Erm snooping around on the threads and trist
Referrals | Trist45