• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application

_Glorix_

Wood
Additional Info:
I enjoy play support roles in game such as world of warcraft, rift and league of legends. i love games that you need to work as a team. my favorite thing to do in games is play as a healer in Player vs player (Pvp) however I don't mind play a Player versus enemy (Pve) healer.

Reason i think i should be accepted:
I think I should be accepted because I just enjoy playing in A team and there are some Minecraft server that let you play in a team and pk but most of them don't let you play as A heal and the ones that do let you aint that much fun. I would bring A team working and friendly spirit to this server.

Special Key: HCG8

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: _Glorix_
  2. Location & Age: Brisbane Australia 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I've only had a 7 day ban for inappropriate language about two years ago when i first started playing Minecraft.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCG6
Additional Info:
I enjoy play support roles in game such as world of warcraft, rift and league of legends. i love games that you need to work as a team. my favorite thing to do in games is play as a healer in Player vs player (Pvp) however I don't mind play a Player versus enemy (Pve) healer.

Reason i think i should be accepted:
I think I should be accepted because I just enjoy playing in A team and there are some Minecraft server that let you play in a team and pk but most of them don't let you play as A heal and the ones that do let you aint that much fun. I would bring A team working and friendly spirit to this server.

Reviewing