• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Klaus_S_Iwo
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone |
How long have you been whitelisted | For about a month and a half.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | n/a
Previous Towns | n/a
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because my outside friend "DiastoliConduit" showed me the town and i got interested in joining. I want to help out finishing up the town, (If you need it), also to get involved in PvP.
Why would Volantis want you | I love building, so i can help out with building.
Tell us about yourself | Ive been playing minecraft for about 2 years and wanted to finally join a server.
How did you hear about Volantis | DiastoliConduit told me about it.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are six) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Trist95.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Klaus_S_Iwo
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone |
Previous Towns | n/a
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because my outside friend "DiastoliConduit" showed me the town and i got interested in joining. I want to help out finishing up the town, (If you need it), also to get involved in PvP.
Tell us about yourself | Ive been playing minecraft for about 2 years and wanted to finally join a server.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are six) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Trist95.

as you do not have a referral i am going to decline your application for this town
however you can apply to our sister town at http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-aetherius-dominion-kingdom-neutral.43970/#post-356385

IGN | Klaus_S_Iwo
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone |
Previous Towns | n/a

Referall: Sorry forgot to post referral, DiastoliConduit.

Hey I'm sorry that I forgot referral I was helping someone outside of Minecraft and got side tracked i real want to join this town because my friend DiastoliConduit who is also a good friend of my in the real world is in this town, I like mining, logging, and building so I can get resources to the town and help build if needed help to build.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey I'm sorry that I forgot referral I was helping someone outside of Minecraft and got side tracked i real want to join this town because my friend DiastoliConduit who is also a good friend of my in the real world is in this town, I like mining, logging, and building so I can get resources to the town and help build if needed help to build.

all you need to do is a week in Prometheus then you can graduate to Volantis or Hyperion or sentinel

it is just the way we plan on doing it this map it is for all people who have not been in the Kingdom before/ who don't have a good reliable referral

it is not just something that you have done or have not done

you can use the same application for prometheus

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
What? I got an invitation from LightningCape though... Whatever.
You may have a referral, but that does not mean you will be accepted. I, the mayor, do not think you will be a good fit for Volantis at this time. I want you to get more familiar with the game and the Dominion first.

When your time to graduate from Prometheus arises, we can discuss this again.

Thanks for understanding.

You may have a referral, but that does not mean you will be accepted. I, the mayor, do not think you will be a good fit for Volantis at this time. I want you to get more familiar with the game and the Dominion first.

When your time to graduate from Prometheus arises, we can discuss this again.

Thanks for understanding.
Okay, sorry. I am about to be accepted at Prometheus anyway.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Just as a reminder or to anyone who does not know, I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so I will not be online for a few days while recovering.