• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes are due everyone!

Please deposit directly into the town bank when a manager is online and will see the deposit

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes are overdue! Citizens unpaid have one week.

Christmas is coming to Volantis!

You may or may not have seen the giant walk-in present on the housing level. Walk in and you will find a bunch of chests with signs on them.

Walk in and LWC yourself a chest and add myself to the permissions by doing /cmodify @Jonsoon and put your name on the sign

Every day of December, I will be putting some gifts in these chests for the Volantis citizens. If you miss a day of picking up items though, you will lose the items for those days.

Apologies for the delay in posting this, so it will actually start on December 3rd

Ancile

Glowstone
IGN | WayneMC
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | NE, CST.
How long have you been whitelisted | Over two years. I have the Elite title.
Previous Towns | Fortuna, Canterlot, & Another town I forgot the name of in the last map in Eldrylar's kingdom.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map was reset. Went in-active shortly after.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well I spawned RIGHT by the entrance of Volantis... & I'd like a place I can house at.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a 2 year Elite player, know the ropes of the server, & am a friendly guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 years old. Part time college student. Have a job.
How did you hear about Volantis | WailingRL.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon1
Referrals: RagingDragon1, WailingRL.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | WayneMC
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | NE, CST.
How long have you been whitelisted | Over two years. I have the Elite title.
Previous Towns | Fortuna, Canterlot, & Another town I forgot the name of in the last map in Eldrylar's kingdom.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map was reset. Went in-active shortly after.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well I spawned RIGHT by the entrance of Volantis... & I'd like a place I can house at.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a 2 year Elite player, know the ropes of the server, & am a friendly guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 years old. Part time college student. Have a job.
How did you hear about Volantis | WailingRL.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon1
Referrals: RagingDragon1, WailingRL.

Lol who is RagingDragon1. Welcome to volantis. Once you join please deposit the administrative fee of 50s and the souls for the plot you desire into the town bank when a manager is on. Check your inbox.

Last edited:

Ancile

Glowstone
Lol who is RagingDragon1. Welcome to volantis. Once you join please deposit the administrative fee of 50s and the souls for the plot you desire into the town ban when a manager is on. Check your inbox.

Lol...my bad. Ragingdragon5...not 1.

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | SwannkyTaco
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Australia, GMT+8
How long have you been whitelisted | Nearly 2 weeks.
Previous Towns | Prometheus - I'm graduating
Why did you leave (if applicable) | ---
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks amazing from the outside and has real potential. I like the exclusivity of it and it seems like a good town to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a bard - good for healing in PVP/buffs. I love mining and leveling up classes (nearly mastered enchanter) and have mastered alchemist. I'm a team player but can lead if it comes to that.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 16, in a private school in my last year of studies (as in 2014) I have a job, and have alot of spare time.
How did you hear about Volantis | General banter in Prometheus, seen the base ect..
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: Not too sure on this one. Raging told me to apply, so possibly him?

Thanks

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | SwannkyTaco
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Australia, GMT+8
How long have you been whitelisted | Nearly 2 weeks.
Previous Towns | Prometheus - I'm graduating
Why did you leave (if applicable) | ---
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks amazing from the outside and has real potential. I like the exclusivity of it and it seems like a good town to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a bard - good for healing in PVP/buffs. I love mining and leveling up classes (nearly mastered enchanter) and have mastered alchemist. I'm a team player but can lead if it comes to that.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 16, in a private school in my last year of studies (as in 2014) I have a job, and have alot of spare time.
How did you hear about Volantis | General banter in Prometheus, seen the base ect..
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: Not too sure on this one. Raging told me to apply, so possibly him?

Thanks

Welcome to Volantis. Once in please pay the admin fee of 50s and the plot size you wish to purchase into town bank.

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm giving out free enchantments to all townies - just supply the mats and I'll enchant it for you. I'll be switching out to another profession soon - so get them while you can!

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
Sup guys - I've been playing alot of BF4 recently since I just bought a PS3 (bit late, but It's still fun). I'm not inactive, but I think I'll be playing less for a bit. Really am waiting for the new map.

Jonsoon, I saw your sign - I'll get them to you whenever I see you on.

DrRidiculouz

Legacy Supporter 2
4iaij2m.png

E91v1Ds.png

Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

0X56Q10.png
[Guide] hilltim1
[S.Proctor] LightningCape
[Proctor] Jonsoon, NamelessFreak
[S.Architect] Aryios
[Architect] Jonsoon, Lightningcape
[Herald] Jonsoon, Acherous, EtKEnn
[Designer] Davros_

v1Qdf9n.png
  • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
  • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
  • Do not be a troll
  • Do not be a douche
  • Contribute towards town projects
  • Defend the town when the need arises
  • Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal
    • Be active on the forums, as this is the only way to tell if you are active
lFzdfHf.png
Fees for all Aetherius Dominion towns are 100c per month due the first Friday of every month. You may pay for multiple months, but failure to pay after two weeks will result in expulsion and any items will be forfeited.

Recruitment

Standard recruitment
When the township of Promethus is founded, players will be asked to apply there before graduating to Volantis, or any other AD township. This helps new players get a grasp on Herocraft, and veteran players gain insight to how the Dominion functions.
Graduation
In order to graduate from Prometheus, you must complete the following:

• Specialize into a secondary class
  • Pay an administrative fee of 50c
  • Pay for the township plot you desire
  • Choose the town you wish to join.
Selective Recruitment
A Noble or Lord of Volantis can choose to bypass a player through the standard recruitment. This could be due to any number of reasons. Please note that all requirements still apply

C9hqTBN.png
IGN |Slickvngr
Age |12
Location and Time Zone |Cape Coral,FL:Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted |About 1 Month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |Frosbakken And Was Making A Town Called NARNIA
Why did you leave (if applicable) |The First Town I Didn't Like The Second Town Got Raided Every Minute
Why do you want to join Volantis |Because LightningCape Recommended It To Me
Why would Volantis want you |I Don't Know Why Really
Tell us about yourself |Im A Level 11 Wizard And I want To Become A Merchant To,Also I Can Play For Like 14 Hours A Week
How did you hear about Volantis |From LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals Unless you have a referral, please apply directly to the Dominion None

IGN |firebird1204
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |PA central time (USA and Canada
How long have you been whitelisted |4 days
  1. Minecraft In-game name: firebird1204
  2. Location & Age: PA 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF12

Previous Towns | NARNIA
Why did you leave (if applicable) |we kept getting raided
Why do you want to join Volantis |I want to become a strong warrior
Why would Volantis want you |I know mostly everything there is to know about pvp and I like to go on a lot to protect
Tell us about yourself |I am a very good soccer player and play for 3 teams. I play herocraft in my freetime but sometimes I study for school
How did you hear about Volantis |I was told by LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hillim1, LightningCape, RagingdDragon5

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN |Slickvngr
Age |12
Why did you leave (if applicable) |The First Town I Didn't Like The Second Town Got Raided Every Minute
Tell us about yourself |Im A Level 11 Wizard And I want To Become A Merchant To,Also I Can Play For Like 14 Hours A Week
Referrals Unless you have a referral, please apply directly to the Dominion None
Accepted. Get with a manager ingame.
@MultiHeartGold look I do apps sometimes!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN |firebird1204
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |PA central time (USA and Canada
How long have you been whitelisted |4 days
  1. Minecraft In-game name: firebird1204
  2. Location & Age: PA 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):no
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional):no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF12

Previous Towns | NARNIA
Why did you leave (if applicable) |we kept getting raided
Why do you want to join Volantis |I want to become a strong warrior
Why would Volantis want you |I know mostly everything there is to know about pvp and I like to go on a lot to protect
Tell us about yourself |I am a very good soccer player and play for 3 teams. I play herocraft in my freetime but sometimes I study for school
How did you hear about Volantis |I was told by LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hillim1, LightningCape, RagingdDragon5
Accepted. Get with a manager ingame

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Slickvngr
Age |12
Accepted. Get with a manager ingame.
@MultiHeartGold look I do apps sometimes!

Your whitelist application was denied. You must be whitelisted to join an official town.