• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

warlordrules

Stone
In-game Name:warlordrules​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To get out of my old town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums​
How long have you been on the server?:second season​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:emchanter​
Past towns?:Belegost​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Great buildings​
Do you have Teamspeak?:I can get it​
Questions: Do u do taxes and if so how much are they​

Don1819

Coal
In-game Name: don1819
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seeking protection just left a town due to change of management
How did you hear about Newerth?: on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: since the first season
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im currently ninja class lvl 18 planing on going on
Past towns?: Belegost just left due change of management
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: a good builder and good pvper
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes not crazy about it though

In-game Name: Ipwnu10000times​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: so i can play with friends and help you guys out​
How did you hear about Newerth?: friends​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: warrior going to spec into paladin my class is currently crafter specing into miner​
past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can get you resources​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:warlordrules​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To get out of my old town​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums​
How long have you been on the server?:second season​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:emchanter​
Past towns?:Belegost​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Great buildings​
Do you have Teamspeak?:I can get it​
Questions: Do u do taxes and if so how much are they​
In-game Name: don1819
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: seeking protection just left a town due to change of management
How did you hear about Newerth?: on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: since the first season
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im currently ninja class lvl 18 planing on going on
Past towns?: Belegost just left due change of management
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: a good builder and good pvper
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes not crazy about it though
In-game Name: Ipwnu10000times​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: so i can play with friends and help you guys out​
How did you hear about Newerth?: friends​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: warrior going to spec into paladin my class is currently crafter specing into miner​
past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can get you resources​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​
Symbolite TheMormon xexorian I'm going to accept these three, but might not be online for a while today. On a side note, get with one of these guys to get an invite in game to town :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention Peoples of Newerth

The following will be enforced as much as we can from now onward. Upon joining, citizens accept and agree to these rules.
  • 2 weeks inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants warning of player by PM and sign on house.
  • 1 month inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants removal and seizure of assets.
If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
What ever agreements made on each case shall be honoured.

- - -

Symbolite - Endorse this. And add to OP.
The Citizen list will be updated when we can.

In-game Name: spikeboy1011
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like a nice organized town with fair rules. Those are my interests in this place.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums, while browsing.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer (To be Mystic) and I plan to become an Alchemist.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Healing services, favors, etc.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, will get if needed.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: spikeboy1011
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems like a nice organized town with fair rules. Those are my interests in this place.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums, while browsing.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer (To be Mystic) and I plan to become an Alchemist.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Healing services, favors, etc.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, will get if needed.
Accepted, talking in game right now.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Attention Peoples of Newerth

The following will be enforced as much as we can from now onward. Upon joining, citizens accept and agree to these rules.
  • 2 weeks inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants warning of player by PM and sign on house.
  • 1 month inactive with no prior info about such inactivity warrants removal and seizure of assets.
If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.

What ever agreements made on each case shall be honoured.

- - -

Symbolite - Endorse this. And add to OP.
The Citizen list will be updated when we can.

Seeing as I'm both the King and Co-Mayor and Symbolite agreed to this in private convo. I will endorse this. Consider it an acting rule now of Newerth.

All citizens undergoing periods of long inactivity should report it either on this forum or privately in our township conversation. If you're not in that one yet, PM Symbolite, Victim130, TheMormon, and myself. Just add us and send us a message.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Seeing as I'm both the King and Co-Mayor and Symbolite agreed to this in private convo. I will endorse this. Consider it an acting rule now of Newerth.

All citizens undergoing periods of long inactivity should report it either on this forum or privately in our township conversation. If you're not in that one yet, PM Symbolite, Victim130, TheMormon, and myself. Just add us and send us a message.
On top of this, if you make a Leave of Absence thread, tag one or two of us so we know.

Cylf

Wood
In-game Name: Cylf​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have a stable Town and have some sense of security. Also I Love Lotr. (sorry haven't read the books)​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Thomasyeubg9999 suggested to apply.​
How long have you been on the server?: a couple of days now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:BloodMage/Miner. Willing to do most other professions and classes as well.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent decorative builder and although I'm new to MC and this server in general I seem to have pretty good luck finding materials.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not Currently but willing to re download it.​

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Favith
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Since the demise of Malkier I have been searching for a stable town where I can fit in. I joined Underworld on a trail basis but they weren't for me so now I'm looking for a new home again. I know Newerth has some solid and well respected players (including some HCers I personally like) so I figured I might see if Newerth is a good fit for me.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mostly from the HC Forums but I'm fairly familiar with most towns on Bastion at this point.
How long have you been on the server?: Since the start of this map--opening day.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm Master Bard with 20ish Ninja done as well. As for Professions I'm Master Smith, Enchanter, Mason, Scribe, and Alchemist. I think I currently have Smith slotted but I honestly don't mind playing whichever one Newerth might need most (if you happen to have a shortage of any of these professions).
Past towns?: LO- (both Verstad and Braavos) I left on good terms and still have a lot of respect for the LO folks.
Malkier-I invested quite a bit of time and energy in this town and really like most of the people who were/are in it. The downfall of Malkier is common knowledge at this point so the reason I left should be fairly self explanatory.
Underworld-Like I said, I joined them on a trail basis after Malkier just because I didn't want to be townless (it sucks). I did quite a bit for that town in the short time I was there and even though Underworld and I were not a good fit for each other I honestly think Teddy/Stylx/Glacial have a good thing going there.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll offer you the same thing I've offered every town I've joined so far: I'm a workhorse and a builder. I spend my time mining, gathering resources and completing town projects. I don't pvp (except for town defense when asked) and I don't need to spend time leveling. I'm also on a lot and that usually means I can get quite a bit done. What I don't donate directly to town upgrade efforts I generally give away to town members. Not trying to brag but I'd like think I'm a pretty handy guy to have around. ;)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Cylf​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To have a stable Town and have some sense of security. Also I Love Lotr. (sorry haven't read the books)​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Thomasyeubg9999 suggested to apply.​
How long have you been on the server?: a couple of days now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:BloodMage/Miner. Willing to do most other professions and classes as well.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a decent decorative builder and although I'm new to MC and this server in general I seem to have pretty good luck finding materials.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not Currently but willing to re download it.​
Accepted! TheMormon Please get with this guy if I am not on laterish

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Favith
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Since the demise of Malkier I have been searching for a stable town where I can fit in. I joined Underworld on a trail basis but they weren't for me so now I'm looking for a new home again. I know Newerth has some solid and well respected players (including some HCers I personally like) so I figured I might see if Newerth is a good fit for me.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Mostly from the HC Forums but I'm fairly familiar with most towns on Bastion at this point.
How long have you been on the server?: Since the start of this map--opening day.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm Master Bard with 20ish Ninja done as well. As for Professions I'm Master Smith, Enchanter, Mason, Scribe, and Alchemist. I think I currently have Smith slotted but I honestly don't mind playing whichever one Newerth might need most (if you happen to have a shortage of any of these professions).
Past towns?: LO- (both Verstad and Braavos) I left on good terms and still have a lot of respect for the LO folks.
Malkier-I invested quite a bit of time and energy in this town and really like most of the people who were/are in it. The downfall of Malkier is common knowledge at this point so the reason I left should be fairly self explanatory.
Underworld-Like I said, I joined them on a trail basis after Malkier just because I didn't want to be townless (it sucks). I did quite a bit for that town in the short time I was there and even though Underworld and I were not a good fit for each other I honestly think Teddy/Stylx/Glacial have a good thing going there.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'll offer you the same thing I've offered every town I've joined so far: I'm a workhorse and a builder. I spend my time mining, gathering resources and completing town projects. I don't pvp (except for town defense when asked) and I don't need to spend time leveling. I'm also on a lot and that usually means I can get quite a bit done. What I don't donate directly to town upgrade efforts I generally give away to town members. Not trying to brag but I'd like think I'm a pretty handy guy to have around. ;)
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
I've seen and tracked your progress through Bastion since the day you applied for my failed town :p I'm failr fond of keeping track of things haha. So with my respect for you I want to point out that while I am capable of running a town as SiC and we are at least 10-15 players active (Last I checked) we are still struggling to keep around with the inactivity of our Mayor who I think is out on personal IRL reasons and our Co-mayor and king Xexorian is working on getting internet. I'm accepting you if that wasn't painfully obvious :p, but I just felt you should know our situation. Get with me or TheMormon and we can set you up in town.

On another note:
xexorian Symbolite
You two need to keep me posted on town projects, this is KEY to keep us up and I also would like to request owner (As SiC still I mean) Doogler is a great guy and he really wants to help out and I'm sure with time, Favith here will want to climb our ranks (Which is fairly easy if you are a good guy :p)

bart900

Iron
In-game Name: bart900​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To learn from builders and hopefully become a better architect.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: awsumguy75321 and thomasyeung9999​
How long have you been on the server?: a couple of days and still learning but I'm getting the hang of things.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Almost master Warrior, still a crafter. Plan to become a​
Pally but don't know with my profession yet.​
Past towns?: I,ve applied for sky forge but I,ve got a few more friends that live in this town. So I have to tell the others in Skyforge that I don't simply want to join now.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, what ever needs to be done really.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I did but it wouldn't work for me so I use Skype.​

JezterWithAZ

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: JezterWithAZ
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Only town im familiar with. I like Newerth <3
How did you hear about Newerth?: Old member Slitthout i believe long long time ago.
How long have you been on the server?: Since dragongarde, got unwhitelisted. Just got re-whitelisted!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger(Rogue) and as for profession, Mason or Smith
Past towns?: Newerth on Dragongarde? other then that nothing!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a good builder so i can assist in projects of that sort.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course!

EXTRA: Doogler was very friendly towards me as i was just sitting outside the gates. :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: JezterWithAZ
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Only town im familiar with. I like Newerth <3
How did you hear about Newerth?: Old member Slitthout i believe long long time ago.
How long have you been on the server?: Since dragongarde, got unwhitelisted. Just got re-whitelisted!
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger(Rogue) and as for profession, Mason or Smith
Past towns?: Newerth on Dragongarde? other then that nothing!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Im a good builder so i can assist in projects of that sort.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course!

EXTRA: Doogler was very friendly towards me as i was just sitting outside the gates. :)
Denied. What a loser!
Seriously, accepted. Getting info to you now.