• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I noticed the thread says "Recruiting" in the title and would really enjoy being able to recruit new members to the town. Can I get the rights to do so in game?
I think only town council members hold the right to add people to the town.

benmk7000

Wood
In-game Name: benmk7000​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it seems like a good town to start out with.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I went to the forums and clicked official townships and scrolled down the list of towns and saw that you guys were recruiting so I clicked Newerth and read trhough it and I really like it​
How long have you been on the server?: I've played on this server for a couple days now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My Class is Rogue and I plan on becoming Ninja and my Profession I wish to be is Miner​
Past towns?: zero, this can be my first town on the server​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute ideas and will help whenever you need help with Newerth and I'll contribute all my dias (when I do have dias) to the Newerth so Newerth can upgrade and become bigger​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes I have Teamspeak just I forgot the Herocraft name for ts and password if you can tell me it'll be very helpful​

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because it seems like a good town to start out with.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I went to the forums and clicked official townships and scrolled down the list of towns and saw that you guys were recruiting so I clicked Newerth and read trhough it and I really like it​
How long have you been on the server?: I've played on this server for a couple days now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My Class is Rogue and I plan on becoming Ninja and my Profession I wish to be is Miner​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute ideas and will help whenever you need help with Newerth and I'll contribute all my dias (when I do have dias) to the Newerth so Newerth can upgrade and become bigger​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes I have Teamspeak just I forgot the Herocraft name for ts and password if you can tell me it'll be very helpful​
HeroCraft Teamspeak is (I think) ts.herocraftonline.to, password dhrocks

XDuderobot

Dirt
In-game Name:duderobot123​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wanna join newerth cause i dont have a town and no protections or allies :c​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Browsing the foruns​
How long have you been on the server?:Ive been playing since October of 2011 C;​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Im a rogue level 14 and a Crafter level 11, and i wanna become a ranger :cool:
Past towns?: Dont remember names but ive had 2​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute protection and i'm an OK builder i like building Small houses​
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes i do :D but sometimes i might not be able to talk​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:duderobot123​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wanna join newerth cause i dont have a town and no protections or allies :c​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Browsing the foruns​
How long have you been on the server?:Ive been playing since October of 2011 C;​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Im a rogue level 14 and a Crafter level 11, and i wanna become a ranger :cool:
Past towns?: Dont remember names but ive had 2​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can contribute protection and i'm an OK builder i like building Small houses​
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes i do :D but sometimes i might not be able to talk​
GAH I hate being the only one to review these things D: You are both accepted :p

On another note Symbolite TheMormon xexorian Where are you guys :I

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been sick last few days where I haven't gotten on the computer much, getting better now tho. Won't be on tomorrow for obvious reasons however I'll be getting back on after that.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I've been sick last few days where I haven't gotten on the computer much, getting better now tho. Won't be on tomorrow for obvious reasons however I'll be getting back on after that.
No worries man haha I've had the town busy with slave labor over at my mansion haha, which I could use your help with if you ever get any time haha, but I've kept things relatively active.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
GAH I hate being the only one to review these things D: You are both accepted :p

On another note Symbolite TheMormon xexorian Where are you guys :I
I got back home yesterday at 10:10 PM from a 20-hour car trip getting up at 2:30 AM the same day. I've also been away since the 21st, so there's that. Had a Doctor Who marathon catching my mom up on stuff all day, as my entire family is sick.

So yeah, life. Wanna stab it to death sometimes. .-.

13guy13

Dirt
In-game Name: 13guy13​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join a friendly town and help in any way I can.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Victim told me.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard Im caster now.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mining gathering and such.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:None.​

13guy13

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To help out and stay safe.​
How long have you been on the server?: 2-4 days.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard Iim Caster now.​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Gathering​
Do you have Teamspeak?: None.​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join a friendly town and help in any way I can.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 2-3days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard Im caster now.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mining gathering and such.​
Do you have Teamspeak?:None.​
Accepted :D