• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Symbolite perhaps I should be promoted to a manager? I seem to be online when the other managers are not. Could be helpful :p
I agree to this, but I've been on at weird times as of late because I'm dead tired all the time (Woke up after 11 and a half hours of sleep, wanted to pass out after being awake for only 3 hours :()

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I agree to this, but I've been on at weird times as of late because I'm dead tired all the time (Woke up after 11 and a half hours of sleep, wanted to pass out after being awake for only 3 hours :()

That sucks!

On another note: I will be starting a short, and silent (no bad commentary this time) video series where I take a little tour of interesting areas within OS. Mostly Newerth, Skyforge, and interesting stuff in between.

I'll be working with blueghost141 on editing the videos and we can use them for advertising how awesome we are! My first one will be on Savathaflava's nearly finished tower :p

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I vote EtKEnn for President!
EtKEnn, not to rain on your parade, but if you meant king of the city, this thread doesn't even say you are part of an allied town, and if you mean King of Order of the Star, you aren't even part of Order of the Star (or you are able to be one of said positions and I don't know it yet).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKEnn, not to rain on your parade, but if you meant king of the city, this thread doesn't even say you are part of an allied town, and if you mean King of Order of the Star, you aren't even part of Order of the Star (or you are able to be one of said positions and I don't know it yet).
lolwut

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Don't trust Dielan. I heard he likes to sleep with his hand under the pillow. What's he hiding under there, huh? HUH?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Can u send me ur bases coordinates cause I just can't find ur base to help with ur project
which I am highly interest on
and do it hv any command which can warp to ur base

In-game Name: gamer123777
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a town to have fun, make new friends and keep all my things safe.
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums here.
How long have you been on the server?: A day so far
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Explorer and miner
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love mining for materials and will be willing to give some of what I earn to the town.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

In-game Name: Recovery999
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It seems stable, strong, and promising with potential
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums
How long have you been on the server?: WL on nov 2010...Played for a few months on dragonguard... Just recently began playing again
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Undecided. Probably a Miner and some kind of caster
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have played MC since alpha 1.2 I'm a fantastic architect, mob slayer, and miner.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes/Dont use often

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I will look into accepting you fellas when I get a chance. I already accepted the others.

The township coordinates are X: -1800, Z: 2300. I don't know why they aren't posted as it's not hard to figure that shit out already.

Remember to use some etiquette when being a citizen of newerth, if passages are covered with dirt and you go through them, make sure to block stuff back up, it keeps the raiders out of your face. Be sure to follow all server rules and act with some decency and courtesy.

There are some tools to check people out, use the "/town who username" and find out if they're in our kingdom or alliances. You may also check the newerth chat channel to see who is online in the town use the "/ch who newerth" or "/ch who" while talking in the newerth channel.

Right now Newerth is allied with Camelot, Belegost, and Skyforge. We're bigger than ever, and bigger than we were on DragonGarde. We've had a fair amount of activity recently and a new guild has opened within the Kingdom.

Oh and by the way, I'm the King of OS, and co-mayor of Newerth (also known as an 'owner') currently. Just know these people are your allies and be helpful/kind to them at all times. I'm not asking you to give them all your diamonds, though.

Another note:
Xandria Dominion has officially renamed and reformed it's kingdom to become Order of the Star, in honor of it's previous name as Order of the Sun. Consider the name interchangeable for now. It's new abbreviation is, as you might have guessed, "OS". Thanks to everyone involved to coming up with the idea and helping me implement it.

Newerth will not tolerate troublemaker's, especially those who haven't already earned our respect as a citizen of Newerth or the respect from other mayors within the Kingdom.

OS Leaders:
EtKEnn, Evilthor
Haxnn,
Symbolite, Xexorian
WoleverEntun,

And they each have their appointed sub-leaders called managers

PS.

I would also like to formally welcome back (in the public, here on the forums) Haxnn and the town of Belegost, as well as EtKEnn and the town of Camelot as an Ally of Newerth. We are happy to have you guys have our backs again! It's really swell to see you guys return to the kingdom and I hope only good things come of it! Also, nice job on the improvements to the roads and kingdom wide stuff! <3

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
do it hv an easier way to warp back when I am out?
And where can I put a chest that no one will grief
where can I build a house
can I go in others house and how can I help out any of ur projects?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yes, Yes, Not yet, Yes, and Yes if I can get with you ingame. :)

PM'd details.