• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Angusward
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: First and foremost, it's the town/empire I've always been in when I played previously.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked whether it was still up and running now. Everyone said yes.
How long have you been on the server?: Recently rejoined about 2 days ago.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a rogue, on course to becoming a bard. I was drawn towards Alchemist but everyone seems to want Alchemist so that's still up in the air. In the end I'll probably be what people need me to be.
Past towns?: This one, since Sanctum. Had some time off (And by "some" I mean about a year.)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As long as I'm not working alone I can work on practically any job, no matter how soul-destroyingly boring. Also not too shabby at building either.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, + mic.

Accepted, and welcome back. Check your inbox for chat password.

devonw18

Stone
in game name: devonw18
The reason I want to join: is because I keep getting pvped in my own house and want the safty of a town
I heard about Newerth from: the forms.
How long have you been on the server: a couple days
What class are you and what profession: I am a warrior and I plan on being a smith but currently I am a level 14 crafter
past towns: none
What do you think you can contribute to the town: I think I can contribute in taxes and what is needed to level up the town.
Do you have team speak: I don't now what that is but I have a mike

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
in game name: devonw18
The reason I want to join: is because I keep getting pvped in my own house and want the safty of a town
I heard about Newerth from: the forms.
How long have you been on the server: a couple days
What class are you and what profession: I am a warrior and I plan on being a smith but currently I am a level 14 crafter
past towns: none
What do you think you can contribute to the town: I think I can contribute in taxes and what is needed to level up the town.
Do you have team speak: I don't now what that is but I have a mike
Sorry for the late reply, but you are accepted. I will shoot you a pm with the channel info when I can. Still at work right now. Also, teamsoeak is a voice chat program, its not mandatory, but is helpful when we are getting raided.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Angusward
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: First and foremost, it's the town/empire I've always been in when I played previously.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked whether it was still up and running now. Everyone said yes.
How long have you been on the server?: Recently rejoined about 2 days ago.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a rogue, on course to becoming a bard. I was drawn towards Alchemist but everyone seems to want Alchemist so that's still up in the air. In the end I'll probably be what people need me to be.
Past towns?: This one, since Sanctum. Had some time off (And by "some" I mean about a year.)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As long as I'm not working alone I can work on practically any job, no matter how soul-destroyingly boring. Also not too shabby at building either.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, + mic.

Wooo Angus! I remember you way way back when :D. Welcome back!

Also thank you Sidgil for doing the apps in my slight inactivity the last few days.

In-game Name: wafflemaster300
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I would like to be in a town to make new friends and help me on my "nooby path".
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth when I was in ch re I was saying "Can I join someone's town" then someone named Sidgil asked me to go on the forum to write a application.
How long have you been on the server?: I have just started playing this server.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a rogue then a bard I would like to be a merchant.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help new people and try to make the town more fun.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have teamspeak.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: wafflemaster300
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I would like to be in a town to make new friends and help me on my "nooby path".
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth when I was in ch re I was saying "Can I join someone's town" then someone named Sidgil asked me to go on the forum to write a application.
How long have you been on the server?: I have just started playing this server.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to become a rogue then a bard I would like to be a merchant.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help new people and try to make the town more fun.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have teamspeak.
Sounds good, I will hop back online and send you an invite.

Vdog2028

Glowing Redstone
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Vdog2028​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i want the protection of a town, and to be able to collabarate in building with other talented builders.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: i chated in recruitment and sidgil mentioned this.​
How long have you been on the server?: since August 1012, this year.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I currently and a rogue/crafter but i plan to become a Ninja/Mason.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think i am a good builder, i'm friendly and easy to get along with. I work well with others and i would be a good all around citizen.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, but i might be able to get it in a few months.​
Hope this works out! :D

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i want the protection of a town, and to be able to collabarate in building with other talented builders.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: i chated in recruitment and sidgil mentioned this.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I currently and a rogue/crafter but i plan to become a Ninja/Mason.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think i am a good builder, i'm friendly and easy to get along with. I work well with others and i would be a good all around citizen.​
Accepted and invited.

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
I see a flaw in your "How long have you been on the server?" I don't think you're that old, but if you are, then wisdom will be nice to have. :D

Can I please join the town. I can try to help fend off enemy towns. I plan to be a Miner, I have been on this server for 6 months. I have not been a part of any towns yet, I beleve that with proper tools I can get nesesery minrals, I am working on my pvp level, but I still need Teamspeak, and I heard about this town from devonw18.

kingbirdy

Dirt
In-game Name: kingbirdy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a very interesting town, both on its own and as part of XD. Its building-focus is especially interesting to me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: was reading the forum for Skyforge, saw the link to here, thought this one was maybe more my style.​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: currently, warror/crafter, planning to spec into dreadknight, not certain on what crafter spec though.​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a pretty good builder, and a decent PvPer. I'm not on much now due to not having a solid place to build, but if I was a member of the town I have the time to contribute to help make it better.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: kingbirdy​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a very interesting town, both on its own and as part of XD. Its building-focus is especially interesting to me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: was reading the forum for Skyforge, saw the link to here, thought this one was maybe more my style.​
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: currently, warror/crafter, planning to spec into dreadknight, not certain on what crafter spec though.​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a pretty good builder, and a decent PvPer. I'm not on much now due to not having a solid place to build, but if I was a member of the town I have the time to contribute to help make it better.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​
sounds good, Gimme me a sec and I will iether message you in game or send you a PM on the site.

In-game Name: Deltatheawesome
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like a town to live in it would be great!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was scrolling through the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: About 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a caster and I wanna be a necromancer and for my prof. I wanna be enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help people with stuff and give ppl stuff they need if I don't need it
Do you have Teamspeak?: No. Sorry