• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Deltatheawesome
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'd like a town to live in it would be great!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was scrolling through the forums.
How long have you been on the server?: About 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a caster and I wanna be a necromancer and for my prof. I wanna be enchanter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help people with stuff and give ppl stuff they need if I don't need it
Do you have Teamspeak?: No. Sorry

Welcome, I will shoot you a PM and let you know the town and kingdom channel. I will hop on and invite you to town as well.

In-game Name: Kenyan_Kid
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I love the towny plugin and I need a town :D also this one sounds very appealing to me
How did you hear about Newerth?: A guy called Sidgil told me about it in the recruitment channel on the server.
How long have you been on the server?: This is my third day but I have a lot of experience on Towny and Hero servers.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a Mason as a prof and a Wizard or Pyromancer as a hero.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a (hopefully :p) good looking house and a person that will help with town project.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but I can install it if you want.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I love the towny plugin and I need a town :D also this one sounds very appealing to me
How did you hear about Newerth?: A guy called Sidgil told me about it in the recruitment channel on the server.
How long have you been on the server?: This is my third day but I have a lot of experience on Towny and Hero servers.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I want to become a Mason as a prof and a Wizard or Pyromancer as a hero.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a (hopefully :p) good looking house and a person that will help with town project.

Just a heads up, we aren't using Towny on this server. Our coders made a special plugin just for us called HTTP (Hero Town, Tax, & Protection). It's like Towny but does more stuff. Made to work well on servers with Heroes.

Sidgil victim130 TheMormon or Symbolite can evaluate your application :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Everything seems to be ok! Accepted :D I will PM you in a moment.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I did a /town info Newerth last night and we are up to 94.

ive found that town who give the total amount of people on the region which includes Guests. So the additional 13 people over my count of 81 are Skyforge people mostly and a few others.

Rooseus

Stone
In-game Name: Rooseus​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I´m looking for a big and active town with mature players. Seems like this town is what am looking for.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw some people talking about the faction in "offtopic" chat. They said that newerth was the town with the most members.​
How long have you been on the server?: For about a week.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:​
Class: lvl 7 Warrior​
Profession: lvl 10 Crafter​
Past towns?: Citadel​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: First of all, am a active and mature person that would love to help out in any way i can. My plan is to donate as mutch as possible to the town. I´m also a great builder and would love to help if it´s needed, here is a link of an city i built with my friend: http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Algaron
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​
Rooseus History​
South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Beryl Athas was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Balder Athas. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.

Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Rooseus​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I´m looking for a big and active town with mature players. Seems like this town is what am looking for.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw some people talking about the faction in "offtopic" chat. They said that newerth was the town with the most members.​
How long have you been on the server?: For about a week.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:​
Class: lvl 7 Warrior​
Profession: lvl 10 Crafter​
Past towns?: Citadel​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: First of all, am a active and mature person that would love to help out in any way i can. My plan is to donate as mutch as possible to the town. I´m also a great builder and would love to help if it´s needed, here is a link of an city i built with my friend: http://massivecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Algaron
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes​
Rooseus History​
South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Beryl Athas was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Balder Athas. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Athas”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.
Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.

Accepted, I like the added history. Rarely ever see any Roleplayers on HC.

I will PM you with the chat password, and I will see you online.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Ahem.. wasn't he the Prince? ;)

Symbolite said to pass Newerth mayorship to myself or victim130 if it was going to become a problem that he has been offline so long. I told him it should be fine for now. I can do a lot as SiC in just the few minutes that I'm on each day. ;)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I can try to recruit, but I don't really know where to house them at the moment D:

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm wondering how many of our new recruits are still playing. HC is a harsh world to get used to, and alot fo them are new players.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Not as many, I see Timmah, Suung (Who hates me now), Blue (Who will be inactive now), Xexo, and a few others on at times. Currently might just head off to my PR and just make a guild :(

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm wondering how many of our new recruits are still playing. HC is a harsh world to get used to, and alot fo them are new players.

You can check the last login webpage to know for sure. We just need our vets to be online more because these new recurits still play, but they log in, check who's online, and log out. We all do it too lol

Now that I've beaten the main storyline of Assassin's Creed 3, I will expand the slum area to make room for houses, instead of waiting for people to punch house out of the rock walls lol. We also need to get/buy wool to finish the dojo floor of the Newerth Apartments so we can make it taller.