• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

drackiller

Glowstone
Name(in game name): drackiller

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: I am 16.

Are you a talented builder?: I am a really talented builder, however I hate making boxes.

Do you have a working mic?: yup

You read and understand our rules?: completely

Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: absolutely

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: day and night

Path?: warrior level 20

Any additional info?: I really like to build and completely oppose griefing.

Referral?: Magyar12 also my tour guides from a few days ago, who were Weewoo and Zyladn

Hiumaru

Dirt
Name(in game name): Hiumaru
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: 17
Are you a talented builder?: I would say so, Yes.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
You read and understand our rules?: Absolutely.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Of course
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes.
Path?: Crafter (Speccing unknown/whatever needs to be filled)
Any additional info?: It would be great to be a part of your wonderful community, as I have heard so many great things about it.
Referral?: Aetosion.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
@Hiumaru , if you don't mind lodging up in the temporary units for a day or so we'd love to have you now. I'll need to show you around when you get there so send me a tell in game.

daxton

Stone
Name(in game name): CroCrafter

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: im 16

Are you a talented builder?: yes

Do you have a working mic?: yes i do

You read and understand our rules?: yes

Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: yes

Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:

Path?:
warrior (Speccing unknown/whatever needs to be filled)

Any additional info?: no

Referral?: agentjwall

Aetosion

Obsidian
Meh, Anon. -.-

If I stick around in a probationary period or such, could I get back in? The redstone guys were all quick to reveal their identity to get back to their group. There's a great deal of things pointing to me NOT being one of them. Id like to get back into Jericho if possible, I feel slanted just getting kick out because I applied at the same time as 2 thieves, and 2 non-thieves.

Thanks,
-Aetosion

Hiumaru

Dirt
Yeah. Ive been kicked from Jericho too, and I have nothing to do with it, Just hoping we can get this misunderstanding resolved. Thanks

- Hiumaru

Anonymiter

Soulsand
I doubt there will be a resolution to the problem. If you want to blame someone, blame FunkyFunk71 and his palls. They seemed just as harmless as yourselves up until the point we caught them in the act.

Talk to Barnubus though. She's going to be in charge of recruitment from now on.

kfmnotice

Wood
Name(in game name): kfmnotice
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No
Are you a talented builder?: Im Pretty Good
Do you have a working mic?: No
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes
Path?: necromancer
Any additional info?: None
Referral?: Agentjwall

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
All applications that have been posted, thank you for your patients, we're not ignoring you, we're just very busy. We'll be getting to you as soon as we can, I promise. Thanks again.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I kind of wanna ask... but I'm sure everyone expects it.......... WHO the fuck are you now?

Those bunch of jerks might have been citizens of our City. They were also likely enjoying themselves while participating in legitimate PvP, an aspect popularized on this server by its developers. If they broke any rules while raiding your town feel free to report them.

However, If you or your town members are directly connected to IronPass, I sincerely apologize. I'm having trouble finding any information explaining how you're involved with our IronPass NAP, though. It could explain why the raid members attacked you. Alternatively, if we find that you're not directly protected by IP and were just using them as a soiled barrier, you can fully expect us to encourage future raids against your town.

Regardless, you haven't mentioned the name of any members from the raid. Unfortunately, that leaves us unable to verify their citizenship or seek any form of correction for past or future actions. If you can provide a few names or even some screenshots of the players, we could do a lot more for you.

Christ, I'm sorry. That was a month ago.

Anyway, Perl, zdyllan and Zecron (who is now banned) raided us and Perl said they were from Jericho. When I wrote that I was trying to convey that the residents of Hal didn't want to start a war or something with you guys.

Gratz on capital btw.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Greetings from Halvalor! I am a diplomat for this establishment, and I would humbly ask you to alliance together. We never do wrong, and Jericho seems like a really formidable ally. Please reply to this/message me for what you think. Thank you! :D

I will probabley not be on for a wile because its fire season here in Texas and were in a drought so theres a fire moving twords my house at the moment. Hope it dosent get burned down.:eek: