• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
WOW! checked out the HC map, Good job on the walls guys! I can see the 3 other towns starting to be buil too! Cant wait to get back!

Michael

Glowing Redstone

Name(in game name):michael8543
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no i am 14 years old
Are you a talented builder?: truthfully no I'm only good at building simple houses i would need some help in the building of my house
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do
You read and understand our rules?: I have and read and understood the rules.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes I will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes I do
Path?: I am a ranger level 12
Any additional info?: I love minecraft and pvping. I also enjoy to collect materials and mine.
Referral?: MattMellander
MattMellanders Ranger, seeking refuge in the HQ

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Name(in game name):michael8543
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no i am 14 years old
Are you a talented builder?: truthfully no I'm only good at building simple houses i would need some help in the building of my house
Do you have a working mic?: Yes I do
You read and understand our rules?: I have and read and understood the rules.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes I will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes I do
Path?: I am a ranger level 12
Any additional info?: I love minecraft and pvping. I also enjoy to collect materials and mine.
MattMellanders Ranger, seeking refuge in the HQ
I'm officially placing michael8543 on the KoS list for thread spamming and excesive stupidity. Please leave.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
lol, I may have induced that, but he has been irritating me on the Ranger Corps forum too. Also could Demonxman please be allowed entry into the town, as he is a Ranger and shall be protected under the Jericho Guilds section on the forum, he is also warned, and I will speak to my council about banning Michael8543 from the Corps.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
lol, I may have induced that, but he has been irritating me on the Ranger Corps forum too. Also could Demonxman please be allowed entry into the town, as he is a Ranger and shall be protected under the Jericho Guilds section on the forum, he is also warned, and I will speak to my council about banning Michael8543 from the Corps.
Unfortunately, I don't feel that the Ranger Corp is currently in any state to enforce its own charter. At least not in a case of a rogue member allowing a raiding party in or even just random thievery. There will be several changes to recruitment some time around the 26th. But until then its unlikely that anyone will be placed on the region unless they've been accepted as a Jericho citizen.

I'll have more info later though.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Jericho is offically a Capitol! Thank you to @Brutalacerate for setting up the rings and to everyone else that helped gather the materials.

As you'd expect, more than 20+ plots will be opening by this weekend and recruitment will become priority. GL to anyone looking for a home in Jericho.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
When upgrading the region, the member list wasn't carried over. @Brutalacerate said he took a screenie of the list but until I get a hold of it I'll be adding people on request. If I'm not in game send me a PM or post here.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately, I don't feel that the Ranger Corp is currently in any state to enforce its own charter. At least not in a case of a rogue member allowing a raiding party in or even just random thievery. There will be several changes to recruitment some time around the 26th. But until then its unlikely that anyone will be placed on the region unless they've been accepted as a Jericho citizen.

I'll have more info later though.
I'm not saying they have to be on the region.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to make a suggestion regarding the Rangers guild, which seems to be generating controversy

Using one of the new plots, on the very outside of town, construct a completely contained, glitch proof house. make a seperate, open to the public entrance that leads to the HQ. It could have a 2x2 glass tunnel leading into it, which would allow a similar effect to Ironpass and allow people to see only some of our town.

The HQ would be on the region, but would be contained. DO NOT have any entrance from the Rangers HQ into Jericho. This will resolve our security issues and allow us to keep the valuable group of rangers we have already.

this will also open up the inner plots to town members, instead of housing and ranger HQ.

-thoughts?

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
I was just gonna move the HQ to outside the capital wall or something, or once were a kingdom, make an unofficial settlement within the regions.

Thresh7

Stone
Name(in game name):Thresh7
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Sorry, 15
Are you a talented builder?: I'm Not terrible, but not amazing
Do you have a working mic?: If necessary....
You read and understand our rules?: I do
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: I will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: I do indeed
Path?: rouge atm
Any additional info?: Ummm not really, other than the fact I am loyal and a member of the Ranger Corps

AegisFTW

Coal
Mmk, Lets see. I have nothing against you guys, nor did I attack you... I can't tell if you are evil or not so I'm just going to put some things down.

One of your members, a Paladin said move away, we did. Though after we did he started to attack us first. We run to our nearest allies and killed him with me dead...

I let that pass.

Next I get from a certain person that you went into my town (Ocean Side) and Raided us. I don't get why you raided us. Your choice. I can say other things, but I am not entirely sure what happened.

So right now, You are my enemy. If anything else happens I guess it's your orders and I'll gather everyone in North Reach, Coal Harbor and maybe two or three potential towns to form against your town. All I wanted to know....

What the hell happened?

Anonymiter

Soulsand
Mmk, Lets see. I have nothing against you guys, nor did I attack you... I can't tell if you are evil or not so I'm just going to put some things down.
One of your members, a Paladin said move away, we did. Though after we did he started to attack us first. We run to our nearest allies and killed him with me dead...
I let that pass.
Next I get from a certain person that you went into my town (Ocean Side) and Raided us. I don't get why you raided us. Your choice. I can say other things, but I am not entirely sure what happened.
So right now, You are my enemy. If anything else happens I guess it's your orders and I'll gather everyone in North Reach, Coal Harbor and maybe two or three potential towns to form against your town. All I wanted to know....
What the hell happened?

Beats me... sounds like someone kicked your ass. Maybe you bumped your head in the middle of things and forgot. I don't think we've ever been friendly with Coal Harbor or North Reach. Have we?

Either way... do what you must. I refuse to restrict our citizens from having legitimate fun unless we have a clear NAP in place. We don't, so our members might attack you.

Anything else?

AegisFTW

Coal
I learned what happened

It seems Spire was going for one of its wanted people (Jadow1) and killed him, also terrorizing the mayor of a city.

I wasn't there, They didn't kick much ass actually neither of them died, but that still doesn't explain the first incident..

Also Coal Harbor and North Reach are just no raid policy. I not really in with them. Though I keep in touch with them if we get any serious problems, and well this is a serious problem..

Name(in game name): bobbylastname
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no, but mature player.
Are you a talented builder?: I am still learning, but I consider myself okay.
Do you have a working mic?: yes, i have teamspeak and vent
You read and understand our rules?: yes, no box houses! huzzah!
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes, i remain active on all cool servers. :)
Path?: cleric-(healer) with future choice to crafter for more common use and diamond picks. :)
Any additional info?: I have just been kicked from my home at another base by a couple level 50s from some town covered in lava on top. We fought hard but I was the only one to get away with most of our stuff.
Referral?: Eskamoe... he might vouch for me. he is from my server, he said he was from here and so if he likes you all i'm sure i will too.

Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No
Are you a talented builder?: I'm not tat good but good enough.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Of course.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yep.
Path?: Neutral.
Any additional info?: No not really.
Referral?: Friends.