• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Jericho [37a+12i]~[NATO]

Name(in game name): ThatFergusonKid
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No. I'm 14
Are you a talented builder?: I quite like to think so, yes.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Turtle Beach :D
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes.
Path?: I hope to join the Ranger Corps.
Any additional info?: I'm a mod on a server....
Referral?: None.

larzlo

Dirt

Name(in game name): larzlo
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no, 14
Are you a talented builder?: Yes, i can build really cool and amazing looking houses. All my houses are real well made and beautiful.
Do you have a working mic?: Yep!
You read and understand our rules?: Ya iv'e read your JBC and understand all your city rules.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Of course, why would i have reason not too?
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Definetely, this server is the best server i have ever played on and i love it right now, but i really need to join a town.
Path?: caster, not sure about my specialization yet.
Any additional info?: I'm a great team player that loves working with other players and helping out people. I can build pretty well and have a great imagination. But there is that pvp side in me so im not afraid to fight!
Referral?: none

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, smash, Can that michael guy (who applied a week ago or something i think) be a citizen of Jericho, but live in the Ranger Corps HQ instead of a plot (until capital is out) please

Michael

Glowing Redstone
well heres my application agian

Name(in game name):michael8543
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no i am 14
Are you a talented builder?: truthfully no im the suckiest builder ever
Do you have a working mic?: yes i do
You read and understand our rules?: i have and i do
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: yes i will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes i will
Path?: i am a ranger lvl 11
Any additional info?: nothing besides i love minecraft and pvp
Referral?: mattmellander

gcrafter1

Dirt

Name(in game name): Gcrafter
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No
Are you a talented builder?: yes
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?:yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?:yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:yes
Path?: Caster
Any additional info?: i think this town is amazing i hope i get accepted
Referral?: carly1055

Name(in game name): ThatFergusonKid
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: No. I'm 14
Are you a talented builder?: I quite like to think so, yes.
Do you have a working mic?: Yes. Turtle Beach :D
You read and understand our rules?: Yes.
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes.
Path?: I hope to join the Ranger Corps.
Any additional info?: I'm a mod on a server....
MattMellanders Ranger, seeking refuge in the HQ

Name(in game name): SlashaMasta
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: Yes
Are you a talented builder?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: No but I plan on getting one soon.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes
Path?: Rouge
Any additional info?: I am an admin on my friends terraria server. I have a steam acount called KingXPaladin. I am part of the Rangers. I never greif online.

Ranger looking for a home in the Ranger HQ.

Michael

Glowing Redstone
ok i noticed smash is no longer the leader so.. @annoy i got banned from jericho(chat) and i wanted to join. my post is up ahead i was wondering if u could please reconsider me. and on an honest note i did steal from orion(last town) but because they treated me like crap. i want to put this to show im a trustworthy person and only ever stolen once

Anonymiter

Soulsand
ok i noticed smash is no longer the leader so.. @annoy i got banned from jericho(chat) and i wanted to join. my post is up ahead i was wondering if u could please reconsider me. and on an honest note i did steal from orion(last town) but because they treated me like crap. i want to put this to show im a trustworthy person and only ever stolen once
So really, if you offend him, he will take all your stuff. Sounds like a good town member right?

I'm not 100% informed on what happened. Regardless, michael8543 has not been accepted into Jericho. His pending application does not bind him to our authority or make us responsible for his actions. Any applicant that clearly breaks Jericho rules will likely not be considered.

With that being said, I'm denying michael8543 based purely on his inability to accurately articulate a simple message. Simply put, you sound like a fool... and you called me Annoy(ing)?

Since hes obviously not a part of the town, you can all feel free to do whatever you like with him.

Michael

Glowing Redstone
I'm not 100% informed on what happened. Regardless, michael8543 has not been accepted into Jericho. His pending application does not bind him to our authority or make us responsible for his actions. Any applicant that clearly breaks Jericho rules will likely not be considered.

With that being said, I'm denying michael8543 based purely on his inability to accurately articulate a simple message. Simply put, you sound like a fool... and you called me Annoy(ing)?

Since hes obviously not a part of the town, you can all feel free to do whatever you like with him.

ok let me just say i was going to give the stuff back put then they came to kill and before they started pvping i logged second that annoy thing was i typo i sometimes type to fast sorry. and @Doogler u didnt just make me mad once it was the whole town at separate times mostly hyped, cookiest, and green. I'm sorry i stole and i would had gave back the rest but thamer adaring and cookiest came to kill us so i couldnt.

@anony i will do my best to try to show u i am honest and not a thief.

Anonymiter

Soulsand
ok let me just say i was going to give the stuff back put then they came to kill and before they started pvping i logged second that annoy thing was i typo i sometimes type to fast sorry. and @Doogler u didnt just make me mad once it was the whole town at separate times mostly hyped, cookiest, and green. I'm sorry i stole and i would had gave back the rest but thamer adaring and cookiest came to kill us so i couldnt.

@anony i will do my best to try to show u i am honest and not a thief.

You weren't denied because you stole from anyone. You don't have to read between the lines either. Its stated very clearly why you're not being accepted. Flashing halos won't get you anything different.

As far as this thread goes, you're welcome to re-apply in the future but please stop posting replies for now.

Michael

Glowing Redstone
Name(in game name):michael8543
Are you 18yrs of age or older?: no i am 14 years old
Are you a talented builder?: truthfully no im the suckiest builder ive ever seen
Do you have a working mic?: yes i do
You read and understand our rules?: i have and i do understand them
Will you adhear to our treaties and pacts?: yes i will
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: yes i will
Path?: I am a ranger lvl 11
Any additional info?: I love minecraft and pvping. i also enjoy to collect materials and mine.
Referral?: mattmellander