• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I didnt pay taxes. Im not on the list What. The. Fuck. Im grounded aswell haha so i wont be on for a bit teehee hi lookout <3
cock sucker, i got a 3 day weekend and you get grounded you ass >:|

when can you get on?

malmenca

Diamond
@Anyone who cares/ @strongholdx
myself and lookout would gladly defend airbus in his pursuits if there is a benefit to us somehow. Im speaking for lookout but im sure he would agree and no dont say the benefit is having a railway cuz i dont see a need for one anyway. Incentivize it for people and the people will do it.
As a general thing possibly bring kaosis honor point system back or something to that effect. If there wete incentives to do things ppl would do them but currently it seems there is no incentive to do pretty much anything.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Fuck AIRSHIPS! lmao. :D

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@Anyone who cares/ @strongholdx
myself and lookout would gladly defend airbus in his pursuits if there is a benefit to us somehow. Im speaking for lookout but im sure he would agree and no dont say the benefit is having a railway cuz i dont see a need for one anyway. Incentivize it for people and the people will do it.
As a general thing possibly bring kaosis honor point system back or something to that effect. If there wete incentives to do things ppl would do them but currently it seems there is no incentive to do pretty much anything.

Why ask me? You're your own town, you dont need me to hold your hand through everything do you?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Ah'll incentavize ya: Riftblade, Echelon, hole-in-the-ground.... Prepare your defenses. Cause I'm raising an army and invading! CHARRRGE!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, the first week of tax taking didn't haul in enough cash to cover our upkeep to the server. You citizens had better get your act together or you may find yourself living, very close together, under a little township ring :eek:

Congratulations to these few brave (/wealthy-sure, hit them up for a loan, why not?) citizens who have already paid their tax for this, the second, week of taxation:
Amartin99999​
Frozenfirebomb​
Jmoney222​
Huffatron (CM)​
Look_Out​
Onep​