• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'm still around, just been busy. got a long day at work tommorrow and as of this posting its 5:14 am and I haven't slept. so I may passout when I get home and be on late night *today*.

ExTestEx

Wood
In-game Name?: ExTestEx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler.
How long have you been on the server?: First time was 2012, I took a break, then joined again in 2013. So... That explains it.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a rogue, crafter and will be a runeblade, miner.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: This will be my first town. If this is accepted.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I'm not a enemy, as I said I have been in no towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I hate to see a town to go to its ruins, so I will just charge into a max level. Even if I'm level 1, and do the suicide.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I'll make this simple. Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Wishes, if what they done in past is a correct thing. Then maybe. Mayors, yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, his the highest anyways.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No.
Do you have a microphone?: No.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: No.
Can you join and listen to us?: In-game, yes.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes. This is the king's and mayor's town. They can kick me out of town/kingdom.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: ExTestEx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler.
How long have you been on the server?: First time was 2012, I took a break, then joined again in 2013. So... That explains it.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a rogue, crafter and will be a runeblade, miner.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: This will be my first town. If this is accepted.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I'm not a enemy, as I said I have been in no towns.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I hate to see a town to go to its ruins, so I will just charge into a max level. Even if I'm level 1, and do the suicide.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I'll make this simple. Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: Wishes, if what they done in past is a correct thing. Then maybe. Mayors, yes.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, his the highest anyways.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No.
Do you have a microphone?: No.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: No.
Can you join and listen to us?: In-game, yes.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes. This is the king's and mayor's town. They can kick me out of town/kingdom.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Both.
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

Cotroni7

Stone
In-game Name?:cotroni7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join this guild for supplies, skill.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was told on the recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?:for about 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I am a ninja level 11 and a farmer level 12
What past towns have you been on in this map?:I wasnt really part of a town.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:I can farm for the capital and be an extra hand in combat
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:Yes,because thats what towns/guilds are all about.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:well of coarse i would on a reasonable situation,But i will not go completely against the king.If i find something unreasonable and its really bad all i will do is take my stuff and leave,not to bug the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes i will take responsibility of my own actions,or the actions i can create with influences.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:I dont really prefer any, i take all the exp i can get.

Last edited:
in-game name:Mekillyu

Why do wish to join Newerth:my fiends told me to apply because they were trying to join to and i think i can help defend the town from intruders, i have experience in hero servers so i know hope to play.

How did u hear about Newerth? Cotroni7 is trying to join and im his friend so he told me to come live with him

How long have you been on the server? i dont know maybe a month or so.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?class warrior/deciding in between Samurai and dragoon
Proffession mason cause i love the gates and thingy:)

Past towns? No, but i wish to join yours

What do you believe you can contribute to the town? im decent at PVP i can build and help defend the town, i also like to do bountys and like that i can gain money for this town.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? I had and i can re downlaod it if necesary

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?:cotroni7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I wish to join this guild for supplies, skill.
How did you hear about Newerth?:I was told on the recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?:for about 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:I am a ninja level 11 and a farmer level 12
What past towns have you been on in this map?:I wasnt really part of a town.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:I can farm for the capital and be an extra hand in combat
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:Yes,because thats what towns/guilds are all about.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:well of coarse i would on a reasonable situation,But i will not go completely against the king.If i find something unreasonable and its really bad all i will do is take my stuff and leave,not to bug the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:Yes i will take responsibility of my own actions,or the actions i can create with influences.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:I dont really prefer any, i take all the exp i can get.
in-game name:Mekillyu

Why do wish to join Newerth:my fiends told me to apply because they were trying to join to and i think i can help defend the town from intruders, i have experience in hero servers so i know hope to play.

How did u hear about Newerth? Cotroni7 is trying to join and im his friend so he told me to come live with him

How long have you been on the server? i dont know maybe a month or so.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?class warrior/deciding in between Samurai and dragoon
Proffession mason cause i love the gates and thingy:)

Past towns? No, but i wish to join yours

What do you believe you can contribute to the town? im decent at PVP i can build and help defend the town, i also like to do bountys and like that i can gain money for this town.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? I had and i can re downlaod it if necesary
Denied, both of you have applied to other towns

Cotroni7

Stone
if people dont accept me, i need to be able to be accepted somewhere else right :(, i meant it like the first one to accept me Keeps me :D

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name?: Faunherer
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To rejoin the OS, be nearer to guild activities (Academy), and because I'm a real rambler
How did you hear about Newerth?: the successful advertisements of @Doogler (give me my 100c)
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years plus a couple months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Paladin/Smith
What past towns have you been on in this map?: on this map: SF, Camelot, and Malkier
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I'm a spy
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: class, fuck Secretly we are gay
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes, because that is what should be expected from a town member
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: as long as the request is reasonable
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I just signed my life off to him, so, the king
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: does Aaron Rodgers throw footballs
Do you have a microphone?: does Jim Gaffigan write his own material
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: does a whale piss in the ocean

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I like being flogged :)
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: Faunherer
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To rejoin the OS, be nearer to guild activities (Academy), and because I'm a real rambler
How did you hear about Newerth?: the successful advertisements of @Doogler (give me my 100c)
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years plus a couple months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Paladin/Smith
What past towns have you been on in this map?: on this map: SF, Camelot, and Malkier
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I'm a spy
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: class, fuck Secretly we are gay
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes, because that is what should be expected from a town member
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: as long as the request is reasonable
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I just signed my life off to him, so, the king
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: does Aaron Rodgers throw footballs
Do you have a microphone?: does Jim Gaffigan write his own material
Can you join and listen to us?: does a whale piss in the ocean

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I like being flogged :)
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!!

jramo

Dirt
In-game Name?: jramo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a fun active town to partake in
How did you hear about Newerth?: through the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: a couple weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im a healer and a crafter and im not sure what specializations i want
What past towns have you been on in this map?: I havent been in any other towns
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: no past towns
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can really do anything you want me to
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes because i believe in keeping vows
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: the king because he outranks the mayor
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: no
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: jramo
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want a fun active town to partake in
How did you hear about Newerth?: through the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: a couple weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im a healer and a crafter and im not sure what specializations i want
What past towns have you been on in this map?: I havent been in any other towns
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: no past towns
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can really do anything you want me to
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yes because i believe in keeping vows
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: the king because he outranks the mayor
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: no
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

In-game Name?:?Mwinecwaft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:?Because I Need A Town and it looks Fun, Also Friend is a Manager
How did you hear about Newerth?:?My Friend Ajidonotplay
How long have you been on the server?:?Im New
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:?Warrior
What past towns have you been on in this map?:?None
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:?I Do Not Have a Town
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:?i Can contribute by building and helping with pvp
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:Yes, Because i will take the town very seriously and protect are stuff
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:?Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:?Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:?I would obey the king cause he is highest authority
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:?Yes
Do you have a microphone?:?No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:?I have a Headset
Can you join and listen to us?:?Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:?Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:Both

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?:?Mwinecwaft
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:?Because I Need A Town and it looks Fun, Also Friend is a Manager
How did you hear about Newerth?:?My Friend Ajidonotplay
How long have you been on the server?:?Im New
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:?Warrior
What past towns have you been on in this map?:?None
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:?I Do Not Have a Town
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:?i Can contribute by building and helping with pvp
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:Yes, Because i will take the town very seriously and protect are stuff
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?:?Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?:?Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:?I would obey the king cause he is highest authority
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:?Yes
Do you have a microphone?:?No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:?I have a Headset
Can you join and listen to us?:?Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:?Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:Both

JJKoshane

Stone
In-game Name?: JJKoshane
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It's available.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Re chat.
How long have you been on the server?: About a year but not a full year of activeness.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently warrior, wish to be mage, not sure about profession though.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Mineris, got kicked since I abandoned the server for a while.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Materials and loot.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes... Because I am a member of the town?
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I will try.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, it's a superior ranking.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name?: JJKoshane
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It's available.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Re chat.
How long have you been on the server?: About a year but not a full year of activeness.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently warrior, wish to be mage, not sure about profession though.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: Mineris, got kicked since I abandoned the server for a while.
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Materials and loot.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes... Because I am a member of the town?
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of Newerth and Newerth's Mayor?: I will try.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, it's a superior ranking.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP.
Accepted! Get with a manager in-game by typing "/ch who NW" and looking for GREEN names or just find me. Also, be sure to join in on the Newerth TS it helps out a lot. Welcome to Newerth!