• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital City] Newerth [71] [OS] [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting Open**]

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Adri4569.​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Cause I need a safe place to stay.​

How did you hear about Newerth?: By a friend.​

How long have you been on the server?: 3 days​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Class : Mage / Profession : I dont know for the moment.​

Past towns?: A little town with friends.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not bad to build, so I can help for building.​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Nop​

Reviewing

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Adri4569

Please elaborate more on your reasons to join NW, Simply joining for a shelter is not good enough, we expect all of our members to have some way to contribute and some valid reason to join us weather it be for the people in the kingdom or the sense of a large and successful community.

Slid3r6985

Stone
In-game Name: Slid3r6985

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: to have a good time, build, and just have a good rpg experience

How did you hear about Newerth?: chat

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: healer/ not sure hard choice lol

Past towns?:none yet

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im not bad with redstone

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i do have it but my headset is broken

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: Slid3r6985

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: to have a good time, build, and just have a good rpg experience

How did you hear about Newerth?: chat

How long have you been on the server?: 2 days

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: healer/ not sure hard choice lol

Past towns?:none yet

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im not bad with redstone

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: i do have it but my headset is broken
Accepted!! Ill talk to you in-game

MonkeyAce

Dirt
In-game Name: MonkeyAce

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: No Tax but I've also really need to join a town to find out what it's like.

How did you hear about Newerth?: You're a well known City in this server.

How long have you been on the server?: About a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Scribe and Disciple

Past towns?: None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Resources gathering and help with building and if needed pvp but pvp is not my strength.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have it but my mics not being regconise by my computer anymore, probably could fix it but haven't tried.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: MonkeyAce

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: No Tax but I've also really need to join a town to find out what it's like.

How did you hear about Newerth?: You're a well known City in this server.

How long have you been on the server?: About a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Scribe and Disciple

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Resources gathering and help with building and if needed pvp but pvp is not my strength.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes I have it but my mics not being regconise by my computer anymore, probably could fix it but haven't tried.
Accepted!! Hopefully you can get that TS3 working, we use it a lot for communicating and PVP! See you in-game!

Donshaarm

Wood
In-game Name: Donshaarm​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have heard very many thing about how helpful and fun you all are.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I first asked someone to give me advice on what to do if I was semi-solo, they pointed me to the re channel, from there I asked about Newerth, and you have been very helpful already

How long have you been on the server?: About one week, I know its not much but you have to start somewhere

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a wizard, and planning to become a mason

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As I said I would be a mason, I heard there was few here, but I could help people out with gates, lifts, etc.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3 but I cannot use it because I have speakers

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Donshaarm​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have heard very many thing about how helpful and fun you all are.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I first asked someone to give me advice on what to do if I was semi-solo, they pointed me to the re channel, from there I asked about Newerth, and you have been very helpful already

How long have you been on the server?: About one week, I know its not much but you have to start somewhere

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a wizard, and planning to become a mason

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: As I said I would be a mason, I heard there was few here, but I could help people out with gates, lifts, etc.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have TS3 but I cannot use it because I have speakers

Accepted, Good app. Find me ingame or come to NW for your welcome :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
All new applicants please remember to use /ch who newerth if you need help finding a manager or someone to point you in the right direction. All managers names show up in green on there. You can ask us for the coords to newerth in game and make your way there. Please make sure you get added to the town, and then to the kingdom.. or else you won't be able to build! :S

I have an application

---------------

In-game Name: KaptenDurger

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live and earn money on the server​

How did you hear about Newerth?: Referred to it in /ch re​

How long have you been on the server?: I just started using it today​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: As of right now, I am a Warrior and a Crafter. I plan to become a Samurai and a Mason.​

Past towns?: Never lived anywhere​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have decent building skills and can make good use of the town​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, not currently​

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I have an application

---------------

In-game Name: KaptenDurger

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a place to live and earn money on the server​

How did you hear about Newerth?: Referred to it in /ch re​

How long have you been on the server?: I just started using it today​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: As of right now, I am a Warrior and a Crafter. I plan to become a Samurai and a Mason.​

Past towns?: Never lived anywhere​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have decent building skills and can make good use of the town​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, not currently​

Accepted! Get with me or another manager to get started. I really suggest getting Teamspeak as it allows for greater communication.

aaron965

Dirt
In-game Name:aaron965​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a good friendly town and I think this is the type of town that i am looking for.​

How did you hear about Newerth?:I said I was looking for a town in the chat box and they told me the web adress for this town.​

How long have you been on the server?:1-2 weeks​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am runeblade so im sticking with that for now. I might become a smith or a farmer.​

Past towns?:Altum. I left because the town leaders were a jerk to me.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am good at pvp so i can help with griefers and I like to mine so i can maybe bring back minerals!​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:I do not think i do.​

In-game Name: kobrutality

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because I want to see what towns are like.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Donshaarm told me about how awesome it is.

How long have you been on the server?: about a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: going to be a pyromancer, since i know about potions ill be an alchemist.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: since ill be and alchemist i can make potions and im a pretty good builder.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:aaron965​

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking for a good friendly town and I think this is the type of town that i am looking for.​

How did you hear about Newerth?:I said I was looking for a town in the chat box and they told me the web adress for this town.​

How long have you been on the server?:1-2 weeks​

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am runeblade so im sticking with that for now. I might become a smith or a farmer.​

Past towns?:Altum. I left because the town leaders were a jerk to me.​

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am good at pvp so i can help with griefers and I like to mine so i can maybe bring back minerals!​

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:I do not think i do.​

How long since you left Altum and what caused this "Dis-agreement" between you and the leader ?

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: kobrutality

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Because I want to see what towns are like.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Donshaarm told me about how awesome it is.

How long have you been on the server?: about a week.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: going to be a pyromancer, since i know about potions ill be an alchemist.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: since ill be and alchemist i can make potions and im a pretty good builder.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

Accepted, Welcome to NW, To get your permissions and invite see myself of any other manager of NW, To find a manager type "/ch who nw" and the green names are the managers :)

In-game Name: Diabolicalbug

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth sounds like a good community, and also sounds like nice people. Everyone I've seen from the town has been nice, and helpful so far, and that interests me.

How did you hear about Newerth?: I forget his name, if he reads this, I hope he says so. He told me to check out the town at around 6:40 PM EST.

How long have you been on the server?: Around a day at this point, I plan to stick around for quite a while.

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My class is going to be Paladin and either Farmer, or A mason, builder, not sure what the class is. I typically build large projects on my own in servers, it would be interesting if I was asked to help in one for a group.

Past towns?: None... on this server at least.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I consider myself a builder. I do enjoy building large buildings, or pleasing to the eye small buildings. I could assist the town in the defense once I master my role as heavy tank paladin.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, and yes.

aaron965

Dirt
How long since you left Altum and what caused this "Dis-agreement" between you and the leader ?[/quote
I left today. Well first I got killed by this one guy and then I asked for help to go kill the guy he was by the base and nobody helped me lol. Then the other one I don't know how it really started but the guy was just rude to me and I didn't want to stay at the town anymore lol.