• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Altum [31] [Neutral] - Recruiting

IGN:Stealx2000
Country/Timezone:United States Of America, ET
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes

How did you hear about Altum (References)? I heard about it by ingame chat.
(Quick blurb here)
Current class and profession? If you are unspecced, what do you plan to choose? Im a caster and i want to be an architect.
(Class info here)
What can you contribute to Altum? Why should you be accepted? Im a awesome builder and i think i can help make the city look nice.
(Tell us why here)
Were you in any previous towns? If so, why did you change to Altum? I was part of Windhelm but they wouldnt answer any of my questions and there city was horrendous.
(Tell us why here)
Additional information relevant to your application? I want to be an architect when i grow up. I love minecraft and im great at pvp.
(Tell us about yourself)
Post pictures of any builds you are proud of: Here are some.

Attachments

• 2012-06-23_18.58.37.png
    2012-06-23_18.58.37.png
    515.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-06-23_18.58.25.png
    2012-06-23_18.58.25.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-06-14_15.36.47.png
    2012-06-14_15.36.47.png
    887.7 KB · Views: 9
Yup.
IGN: TheBalrogKing
Country/Timezone: Pacific Time
When did you join HeroCraft?: I really got into HC about a week and a half ago, although I was whitelisted and played on Herocraft last year.
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Mhm
How did you hear about Altum (References)?: Pampita
Current class and profession? If you are unspecced, what do you plan to choose?: Warrior, and I would like to be a Dragoon (<3 Kain).
What can you contribute to Altum? Why should you be accepted?: I can gather materials and I'm a decent builder and pvper. I can do whatever needs to be done, and as soon as possible.
Were you in any previous towns? If so, why did you change to Altum?: Nope.
Additional information relevant to your application?: I have a AMD Radeon 6620G Quad Core laptop with 4 GB of memory, and with Optifine installed, I can run Minecraft at about a good 100 FPS.
Post pictures of any builds you are proud of: Pampita if you are reading this, I helped with the construction of the Ice base.....

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Stealx2000
Country/Timezone:United States Of America, ET
When did you join HeroCraft? Yesterday

How did you hear about Altum (References)? I heard about it by ingame chat.
(Quick blurb here)
Current class and profession? If you are unspecced, what do you plan to choose? Im a caster and i want to be an architect.
(Class info here)
What can you contribute to Altum? Why should you be accepted? Im a awesome builder and i think i can help make the city look nice.
(Tell us why here)
Were you in any previous towns? If so, why did you change to Altum? I was part of Windhelm but they wouldnt answer any of my questions and there city was horrendous.
(Tell us why here)
Additional information relevant to your application? I want to be an architect when i grow up. I love minecraft and im great at pvp.
(Tell us about yourself)
Post pictures of any builds you are proud of: Here are some.
Nice pictures, I think you'll be a great addition.

Application approved. :)

Yup.
IGN: TheBalrogKing
Country/Timezone: Pacific Time
When did you join HeroCraft?: I really got into HC about a week and a half ago, although I was whitelisted and played on Herocraft last year.
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Mhm
How did you hear about Altum (References)?: Pampita
Current class and profession? If you are unspecced, what do you plan to choose?: Warrior, and I would like to be a Dragoon (<3 Kain).
What can you contribute to Altum? Why should you be accepted?: I can gather materials and I'm a decent builder and pvper. I can do whatever needs to be done, and as soon as possible.
Were you in any previous towns? If so, why did you change to Altum?: Nope.
Additional information relevant to your application?: I have a AMD Radeon 6620G Quad Core laptop with 4 GB of memory, and with Optifine installed, I can run Minecraft at about a good 100 FPS.
Post pictures of any builds you are proud of: Pampita if you are reading this, I helped with the construction of the Ice base.....
Thanks for applying, glad to see Pampita bringing new people in. Great that you have a good computer too.

Approved. :)

BurKeYzZ

Gold
IGN: BurKeYzZ
Country/Timezone: GMT
When did you join HeroCraft? I joined herocraft about 2 weeks ago

How did you hear about Altum (References)?
A freind of mine called pampita told me about your amazing town and told me to apply
Current class and profession? If you are unspecced, what do you plan to choose?
Rogue Level 6 crafter level 4
What can you contribute to Altum? Why should you be accepted?
Im very skilled at pvp im good at collecting resources and if the town ever gets under attack i will defend it and generally i will help out my fellow citezens
Were you in any previous towns? If so, why did you change to Altum?
No i was not
Additional information relevant to your application?
I used to play on another server with alot of people who play on herocraft now and i decided to join them i have been enjoying the change in pvp as my old server was a 1.7 styled pvp server
Post pictures of any builds you are proud of:
Sorry im not a great builder :/

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4

A freind of mine called pampita told me about your amazing town and told me to apply
Im very skilled at pvp im good at collecting resources and if the town ever gets under attack i will defend it and generally i will help out my fellow citezens
No i was not
I used to play on another server with alot of people who play on herocraft now and i decided to join them i have been enjoying the change in pvp as my old server was a 1.7 styled pvp server
Thanks for applying, nice to have another friend of pamp interest in joining.

Approved, welcome to Altum. :)

No i was not

burkeys O:

squirrels4ev

Stone
IGN: squirrels4ev
Country/Timezone: USA/PST [GMT -8]
When did you join HeroCraft? June 24
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Possibly- I've never tried it before. I have a mic and I use skype, so I should be able to use TS if it's similar.
Kekosawr advertised it in /ch re while I was looking for a city.
Rogue Crafter, Planning on becoming a Ninja Miner, or maybe a Ninja Smith.
I play quite often and I mine a lot. I will make the town money by selling a lot of gold.
No previous towns- I've only been on the server a day.
Nothing really. I don't build flashy but I've been saving stone blocks and making stone bricks, stone brick stairs, and stone slabs for a basic home for when I join a town. It's been a long time since I played, but I do still have pictures of my little home on a previous server.

Here's an imgur album of the aforementioned house. The netherrack room is my basement bedroom. This was built around a year ago, before a lot of these new bricks I've been seeing. I think it was built prior to the big "adventure" update (1.8 iirc).

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: squirrels4ev
Country/Timezone: USA/PST [GMT -8]
When did you join HeroCraft? June 24
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Possibly- I've never tried it before. I have a mic and I use skype, so I should be able to use TS if it's similar.
Kekosawr advertised it in /ch re while I was looking for a city.
Rogue Crafter, Planning on becoming a Ninja Miner, or maybe a Ninja Smith.
I play quite often and I mine a lot. I will make the town money by selling a lot of gold.
No previous towns- I've only been on the server a day.
Nothing really. I don't build flashy but I've been saving stone blocks and making stone bricks, stone brick stairs, and stone slabs for a basic home for when I join a town. It's been a long time since I played, but I do still have pictures of my little home on a previous server.
Here's an imgur album of the aforementioned house. The netherrack room is my basement bedroom. This was built around a year ago, before a lot of these new bricks I've been seeing. I think it was built prior to the big "adventure" update (1.8 iirc).
Great to know you like mining, that'll help us raise money. Nice pics.

App's approved. :)

alansirhc

Wood
IGN:
Alansirhc

Country/Timezone:
US/EST

When did you join HeroCraft?
Yesterday. I tried cutting down some trees outside a graveyard that didn’t want to be cut after I found my way to the NorthEast, and eventually dug a hole to the bottom of the map. It’s HARD to find space nobody has dug up yet. Anyways, I came to the surface and promptly lost track of where my unmarked entrance was. I never slept in the bed I made because every time I tried it was daytime. I also marked myself there, but I can’t recall yet. That was a good time to give in and get some sleep.

Can you use TeamSpeak?
I can’t promise to do any more than listen, since my wife has her computer in the same room, but some days I’ll talk. I haven’t used TS in years. Lately, everyone seems to use Vent, and we’re the odd ones that use Mumble.

The INTERNET!

5 healer/4 crafter. I was hoping to try out the bloody spec with mining, but may change my mind by the time I get that far.

Sarcasm? I have loads of that you can borrow. Anything else? I don’t know. I’m just looking for a good place to put down a house. Minecraft is pretty boring with nobody to talk to

Nope.

I'm in charge of a WoW guild still, and that comes first, but lately people are only logging in for raids on Tuesdays (including myself). The two-year-old with an unhealthy obsession with buttons and keys also has to be a priority, I suppose.

I dug a gigantic square room at the bottom of one world with a water elevator to the top of a mountain I farmed stuff on. I had a two way flowing water-canal-road-thing on another map that I never actually got around to exploring beyond (massive waterway to nothing). I didn’t take pictures, but that’s probably for the best. My stuff isn’t necessarily pretty.

IGN: KoolKoolaid
Country/Timezone: USA, New York, Eastern Standard
When did you join HeroCraft? 3 Days ago
Can you use TeamSpeak? Yes. I am a experienced TS user.

Pampita

Rogue, planning to be Ninja

I can contribute my expertise building skills to Altum as I am trained for structural and organic building. I'm also experienced with the Hero classes. I have friends in the Town, I'm pretty good at Pvp.

I haven't been in any other towns.

Additional information of any builds you are proud of:

http://imgur.com/a/8vxUm#0

BurKeYzZ

Gold

Pampita

I can contribute my expertise building skills to Altum as I am trained for structural and organic building. I'm also experienced with the Hero classes. I have friends in the Town, I'm pretty good at Pvp.

+1 koolkoolaid is a great freind of mine would be a good addition to the town

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:
Alansirhc

Country/Timezone:
US/EST

When did you join HeroCraft?
Yesterday. I tried cutting down some trees outside a graveyard that didn’t want to be cut after I found my way to the NorthEast, and eventually dug a hole to the bottom of the map. It’s HARD to find space nobody has dug up yet. Anyways, I came to the surface and promptly lost track of where my unmarked entrance was. I never slept in the bed I made because every time I tried it was daytime. I also marked myself there, but I can’t recall yet. That was a good time to give in and get some sleep.

Can you use TeamSpeak?
I can’t promise to do any more than listen, since my wife has her computer in the same room, but some days I’ll talk. I haven’t used TS in years. Lately, everyone seems to use Vent, and we’re the odd ones that use Mumble.

The INTERNET!

5 healer/4 crafter. I was hoping to try out the bloody spec with mining, but may change my mind by the time I get that far.

Sarcasm? I have loads of that you can borrow. Anything else? I don’t know. I’m just looking for a good place to put down a house. Minecraft is pretty boring with nobody to talk to

Nope.

I'm in charge of a WoW guild still, and that comes first, but lately people are only logging in for raids on Tuesdays (including myself). The two-year-old with an unhealthy obsession with buttons and keys also has to be a priority, I suppose.

I dug a gigantic square room at the bottom of one world with a water elevator to the top of a mountain I farmed stuff on. I had a two way flowing water-canal-road-thing on another map that I never actually got around to exploring beyond (massive waterway to nothing). I didn’t take pictures, but that’s probably for the best. My stuff isn’t necessarily pretty.

Thanks for applying, your app looks good so it's approved.
If you're looking for a place to set up a house, you're more than welcome to in Altum. :)

Herocraft has its own ts server, so that's why we ask. Most people on the server use it, so you can join our town chat.

Pampita

Thanks for the app, you look like a great addition to town. That build looks great, nice picture.

App is approved.

--

Message me, 0xthoth or staven88 if you see us online and we'll add you to town and let you in. We'll give you our coords in-game.

alansirhc

Wood
Cool, I'll probably be looking for you tomorrow or Thursday. I managed to find you guys on the map and get there without losing my stuff.

ricoro

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Ricoro
Country/Timezone: Belgium GMT+1
When did you join HeroCraft? 2 days ago.
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Ofcourse
Burkeyzz and Koolkoolaid told me about it.
I chose rogue but i actually want be a caster so when i get the money to switch i'm gonna change to caster.
I am pretty decent at pvp and I also enjoy mining.
No i was not in any towns, i'm going solo right now.
I hope I get accepted since Burkeyzz and koolkoolaid told me this is a pretty nice town.
I don't have pictures of it anymore but i once made a completely automatic underground base.
Where if i wanted to go pvp I pressed a buttond and a whole armor set would fall on me so I could instantly go PvP.
Also had an automated Cactus/wheat/sugarcane farm.
And the best thing about it was it had a redstone lock wich opens the door if the buttons are pressed in the correct order.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Ricoro
Country/Timezone: Belgium GMT+1
When did you join HeroCraft? 2 days ago.
Can you use TeamSpeak?
Ofcourse
Burkeyzz and Koolkoolaid told me about it.
I chose rogue but i actually want be a caster so when i get the money to switch i'm gonna change to caster.
I am pretty decent at pvp and I also enjoy mining.
No i was not in any towns, i'm going solo right now.
I hope I get accepted since Burkeyzz and koolkoolaid told me this is a pretty nice town.
I don't have pictures of it anymore but i once made a completely automatic underground base.
Where if i wanted to go pvp I pressed a buttond and a whole armor set would fall on me so I could instantly go PvP.
Also had an automated Cactus/wheat/sugarcane farm.
And the best thing about it was it had a redstone lock wich opens the door if the buttons are pressed in the correct order.
You can /hero reset if you don't mind losing all your current levels and classes, that's free to change class but don't do it later on if you've mastered classes.

Anyway thanks for applying, it's approved and you're welcome to join. :)

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
So as far as progress goes
  • We've dug out the hamlet region size for the farm (101*101*9) so that should be more than enough space for farmland
  • We have the designs for 1/2 the surface plots so thoth and I can continue working on them and get them ready
  • Expanding the underground will also be a long, tedious process.
Plans:
  • The farm has to all be torn out but once the new one is made you'll be able to sell what you farm to me, so you can make some money by farming.
  • Farm will have one quadrant for wheat, one for reeds, one for tree farm and another for misc./animal pens. Cow farm! We'll need farmers to spawn cows down there once it's done. :)